What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

Heard from Mubasher Lucman that Pakistan will only have 48-72hr to old India in conventional war. After that we will go Nuclear :frown::cry:
Mubasher pagal aadmi hai..

Before 27th Feb, many such champu people were saying that Pakistan doesn't stand any chance against Indian Airforce..

Itni missiles ki baarish hogi India pe ke uss ko apni nani sita yaad aajaegi

Just wanted to bring AcidReality here that we, Paks, are on our own.. and sooner we accept this and plan accordingly the better for us as PakNation...

And I know... we are NOT PakNation yet.. but that is OurDestiny...OurGoal.

The Intellectual Graveyard that we have within Pakistan at every level also shows here... compassion and education is, perhaps, the only remedy @Signalian

Education foremost which leads towards R&D. The current education system is to bring out clerks and data entrants - not researchers or visionaries.

I’m in Pakistan as of now.

Witnessed some convoys, can’t tell where n what direction but good old days of jeeps, trucks, long haulers, MP and hidden formation signs.
Wow.. so enjoying your time here.. lolll

I was discussing a scenario with my friends that if in case war breaks out and Indian Army start advancing inside Pakistan's territory and we use tactical nukes to stop their advance in Pakistan's territory. What do you think will it still be considered as first strike by Pakistan because in this case we used nukes on our own territory not Indian.

Interesting point.

I was discussing a scenario with my friends that if in case war breaks out and Indian Army start advancing inside Pakistan's territory and we use tactical nukes to stop their advance in Pakistan's territory. What do you think will it still be considered as first strike by Pakistan because in this case we used nukes on our own territory not Indian.

Last resort is not the first response.

Just wanted to bring AcidReality here that we, Paks, are on our own.. and sooner we accept this and plan accordingly the better for us as PakNation..

God helps those who helps themselves. We must and we will fight our own wars.

وَاَنۡ لَّيۡسَ لِلۡاِنۡسَانِ اِلَّا مَا سَعٰ
And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives.
SURAH NAJM AYAT NO. 39

Whenever we mention the "son of the soil"; type of soil must be mentioned: like sandy, clayey or silty soil.:lol:
Sons of soil of the beach are the best.. Each one of them can handle 20 Indian soldiers alone .. ziada tar leking burger hain, molvi hain yah phir liberal hain.. too bad!

It depends. Obviously Conventional response will be the first. But India will consider it a Nuclear attack in case if use of Tactical Nukes by Pak Army

Back
Top Bottom