What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

we stopped u dead cold.... you were not able to progress any further

we a did a "misadventure" in 1999 and it took the americans to pull us back.

I did not know that stopping us after we took what we wanted is equal to thwarting us. Thank you for improving my knowledge. Please thwart us after we take Muzaffarabad.

Heard from Mubasher Lucman that Pakistan will only have 48-72hr to old India in conventional war. After that we will go Nuclear :frown::cry:

You and Mubasher Lucman have too little confidence in yourselves. Neither India nor Pakistan have the huge conventional superiority to make major inroads in each other's territories.

I did not know that stopping us after we took what we wanted is equal to thwarting us. Thank you for improving my knowledge. Please thwart us after we take Muzaffarabad.

Take Muzzaffarabad? You didn't have the guts to come to Pakistan with your supreme Su30s after we took your precious nandan.

HEY HEY PEOPLE YOU THINK FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER AND ARGUING WITH INDIANS WILL HELP? WE GOT ABLE ARMY BATTLE HARDEND STRONG PEOPLE WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR COUNTRYMEN .DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU BUT WHAT IS BEHIND YOU.YOUR RELIGION YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYMEN YOUR LAND WhERE YOUR CHILDREN WILL GROW I AM NOT PRAYING FOR WAR BUT WE ARE PREPARED WE ARE SECOND TO NONE .WHAT WE ARE DOING IS ARGUING LIKE WE ARE MINISTERS OF WARS WE HAVE GOT SOLDIERS WHO ARE OUT THERE AND INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THEM YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH YOURSELVES? WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS JUST PRAY AND BE PREPARED

You should pay more taxes for that.

I am talking about raising a Kashmir defence force of volunteers. OIC conference should be held in Islamabad for fundraising.
Langer brigade will not do fighting. What are you suggesting molvi bhai.....eat india? Loooool

Of course not. I was trolling. My real thoughts of our ability to take anything is in the post above.
But muslims ruled you for a 1000 years and took pakistan from you but you moved troops into an area of peace and turned it into the highest battlefield on the planet where you young die each day. Welldone a remarkable achievement. Jai dafa ho hind

Back
Top Bottom