What's new

We are capable & fully prepared to thwart any misadventure by India: COAS visits LoC

Amit shah again said today...."India is going to retake Azad Kashmir and the whole world will witness this. Modi has strong desire to take back our land at every cost".

This madness will not stop until India gets real treatment.

If he has really said it today; then it warrants opening of a fresh thread, for analysis as well as trolling.:lol:

I didn’t yet talked about many Muslims I have encountered in France.

Even on one of Arabic forum, they are excited and awaiting next round of next war between Pakistan and india... I’m still chocked today about it. This Arabic forum is managed by some officials from army of the Arabic forum ( I won’t name their country).

There are states for which every able bodied is cannon fodder and their are states for which every able bodied is a ressource.

Can you privately send me link to the forum — and what’s their interest in seeing a Indi-Pak War.

Amit shah again said today...."India is going to retake Azad Kashmir and the whole world will witness this. Modi has strong desire to take back our land at every cost".

This madness will not stop until India gets real treatment.

You know my father said having India as an enemy is better than Yahud, because at least what’s in Gangu heart they say it unlike Yahud a knife is delivered in the dark.

Your mind is very similar to that of mine, I am also very allergic to this "tea" BS comments that pop up on daily basis, they sound like marasi rants to my ears. We have been taught by our forefathers to behave "seriously" in matters of survival and not like marasis. I can understand marasi like celebrations after an event for a couple of days but leeching to marasi rants as is the case with many members here even after 10 months is beyond my comprehension.

Pakistanis on this forum are mostly what we say in our local nomenclature "Mummy Daddy/burger log" while some belong to "Molvi group". Plus a significant majority of Pakistanis (mostly overseas) on this forum also belongs to "western/liberal/leftist/feminist/cuck mindset".

The posters who have a mindset of a "true patriotic son of soil Pakistani Muslim" are very less on this forum unfortunately. Hence that mindset isn't seen that often on this forum.

Pakistanis on this forum are mostly what we say in our local nomenclature "Mummy Daddy/burger log" while some belong to "Molvi group". Plus a significant majority of Pakistanis (mostly overseas) on this forum also belongs to "western/liberal/leftist/feminist/cuck mindset".

The posters who have a mindset of a "true patriotic son of soil Pakistani Muslim" are very less on this forum unfortunately. Hence that mindset isn't seen that often on this forum.

I have also noticed the same thing on this forum, either you have westernized uncle tom type liberal cuckolds or religious extremist buffoons, the common thing to both types is that they are NOT loyal to the territorial integrity of Pakistan, its indigenous values, its indigenous mindset, its attitude (that is a real thing), its indigenous sense of Pride.

Last edited:

Military minded and military background members also

Unless Paks follow The Last Sermon of The Holy Prophet PBUH to the letter and spirit we shall remain beggars and on downward spiral...

It is that simple!
You are from "Molvi" Group? How come you bring The Last Sermon of the Holy Prophet PBUH on a Pakistani forum?

You aren't a true son of a beach soil!

I was discussing a scenario with my friends that if in case war breaks out and Indian Army start advancing inside Pakistan's territory and we use tactical nukes to stop their advance in Pakistan's territory. What do you think will it still be considered as first strike by Pakistan because in this case we used nukes on our own territory not Indian.

Heard from Mubasher Lucman that Pakistan will only have 48-72hr to old India in conventional war. After that we will go Nuclear :frown::cry:

Back
Top Bottom