What's new

Watch banned film "India's daughter" here!

Lower courts true, but higher courts, particularly the SC is that they seem to take up unnecessary cases, such as bail hearing of people such as Amma or that Gujrat fake NGO lady or even this one. There should be a higher bar to the cases these courts even entertain.

Still, in this case SC must answer why it takes them over a year when the lower courts which are much more burdened have passed judgments in shorter duration.
Well we can always create more benches in multiple locations for SC. There is always a way out.

Thanks for the wishes, though I don't understand the need for all caps.

Anyway, if BBC is banned for instance in India for a given duration, it does nothing to hurt India since it would be based on a legal violation as indicated in the notice of GoI to the BBC as well as the violation of revealing the name of the victim; while it will hurt BBC financially and in terms of image to whatever extent.

As for UN, they are welcome to their comments. Its their job to cry over every atrocity in the world and be powerless to do anything.

THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE YOU SO DUMB THAT WITHOUT SEEING THE DOCUMENTARY YOU ARE COMMENTING. ITS LIKE ME SAYING INDIA IS CRAP WITHOUT EVER VISITING IT

Oh no, Are you sure I have no chance ? :cry: ................ Shashi Taroor fooled me. He promised me I can become a member if I paid "donation" to congress. :angry:

STICK TO MOLESTING WOMEN IN INDIA AND LEAVE THE UN WOMAN ALONE :police:

You can read minds too ? :woot:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DOCUMENTARY MR KATJU'S IDIOT? YES OR NO? IF YES TELL ME WHAT WAS OBJECTIONABLE. THIS IS WHAT THE FATHER SAYS

Ban wasn't needed. For truth to be known, filth has to come out, says Nirbhaya's father Badrinath Singh - The Economic Times

The documentary India's Daughter holds up a mirror to society, it tells us how bad our mindset is, how we look at our own children. But how many of us are willing to look in the mirror and see what's there?

I don't understand why the government wanted to ban it. It is possible that they were fearing outrage and people taking to the streets after the telecast of the documentary. It could be a law and order concern for them. But for the truth to be known, it is necessary that the filth c ..

Read more at:
Ban wasn't needed. For truth to be known, filth has to come out, says Nirbhaya's father Badrinath Singh - The Economic Times

Some of the views of people here :lol:

Rapist and the lawyer represent Indian society...seriously? All those massive number people who protested and across the country and made it worldwide news, after the incident for better action, do not represent us , it is the rapist and his lawyer:agree:, who truly represent thoughts in Indian society.

"Nothing has changed" laws were changed, which even in many western countries would take years, and reporting of the crime has increased (sadly sometimes through false cases), and a lot of effort from the private and public sector ..but documentary will say nothing has changed happened.

And all of this will be told to use by a govt that hides away their own crimes and take voyeuristic pleasure from repeatedly using this case to explain their various theories about Indians, despite having far lower levels of rape.. Lets not even go into the usual nonsense of "unreported rapes" bs, that they use to hide their nonsense, clearly rotherham was an example of how good reporting (and action is) is in those countries.

Ultimately some of these guys who want to run smear campaigns against you will do so. It is upto you to understand where things are coming from. As always things can be better, but not at the cost of being stereotyped generalized, and your entire society is made to look like a barbaric one.

I've even seen people say they are "ashamed to be Indian", and that they "hate that they were born as an Indian" , "anyone who has sense will get out of this hellhole asap" :disagree: This is something that is least required.

This is how the film is being promoted:
B_UGfyGXIAAQg65.jpg

Sure...

India’s Daughter
Leslee reveals that she quickly uncovered a pervasive lack of respect for gender across Indian society. “It’s not just about a few rotten apples, it’s the barrel itself that is rotten,” she says.

Even better:
Leslee Udwin remembers it as an “Arab spring for gender equality."
:lol: Arab spring....funny nice choice of words.

OH she appreciates India:
That gives me optimism. I can’t recall another country having done that in my lifetime."

But India is a sick society, these people dont represent us, it is the rapist, the whole barrel is bad.

The intent here is very clear. You will always be uncivilized and need lessons, no matter how well you do.

STICK TO MOLESTING WOMEN IN INDIA AND LEAVE THE UN WOMAN ALONE :police:

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DOCUMENTARY MR KATJU'S IDIOT? YES OR NO? IF YES TELL ME WHAT WAS OBJECTIONABLE. THIS IS WHAT THE FATHER SAYS

The documentary India's Daughter holds up a mirror to society, it tells us how bad our mindset is, how we look at our own children. But how many of us are willing to look in the mirror and see what's there?

I don't understand why the government wanted to ban it. It is possible that they were fearing outrage and people taking to the streets after the telecast of the documentary. It could be a law and order concern for them. But for the truth to be known, it is necessary that the filth c ..

Read more at:

So you are a Pakistani :lol: ............ Shoo....... I only reply to Indians.

Well we can always create more benches in multiple locations for SC. There is always a way out.

I believe you are likely to find, SC judges would not want too many SC benches. Not hard to figure out why.

THE CAPS ARE BECAUSE YOU SO DUMB THAT WITHOUT SEEING THE DOCUMENTARY YOU ARE COMMENTING. ITS LIKE ME SAYING INDIA IS CRAP WITHOUT EVER VISITING IT

Well then I see you'll have to come up with more formatting tricks to keep up with my 'dumbness'.

Anyway, its silly to comment that its dumb to comment on a movie without seeing it, that is presuming I did not watch it. There are too many things in life to experience. People have opinions about a lot of things, most of which they don't have direct experience of.

As an interesting analogy, I don't feel that I need to be water-boarded to know its torture and not just 'enhanced interrogation'.

Some of the views of people here :lol:

Rapist and the lawyer represent Indian society...seriously? All those massive number people who protested and across the country and made it worldwide news, after the incident for better action, do not represent us , it is the rapist and his lawyer:agree:, who truly represent thoughts in Indian society.

"Nothing has changed" laws were changed, which even in many western countries would be hard to, and reporting of the crime has increased (sadly sometimes through false cases), and a lot of effort from the private and public sector ..but documentary will say nothing has changed happened.

And all of this will be told to use by a govt that hides away their own crimes and take voyeuristic pleasure from repeatedly using this case to explain their various theories about Indians, despite having far lower levels of rape.. Lets not even go into the usual nonsense of "unreported rapes" bs, that they use to hide their nonsense, clearly rotherham was an example of how good reporting (and action is) is in those countries.

Ultimately some of these guys who want to run smear campaigns against you will do so. It is upto you to understand where things are coming from. As always things can be better, but not at the cost of being stereotyped generalized, and your entire society is made to look like a barbaric one.

I've even seen people say they are "ashamed to be Indian", and that they "hate that they were born as an Indian" , "anyone who has sense will get out of this hellhole asap" :disagree: This is something that is least required.

This is how the film is being promoted:
B_UGfyGXIAAQg65.jpg

Sure...

India’s Daughter

Even better:

:lol: Arab spring....funny nice choice of words.

OH she appreciates India:

But India is a sick society, these people dont represent us, it is the rapist, the whole barrel is bad.

The intent here is very clear. You will always be uncivilized and need lessons, no matter how well you do.

Oh the White mans Burden. :tup:

@PlanetWarrior come celebrate your masters voice.

whitemansburdenlrg1b.jpg

I believe you are likely to find, SC judges would not want too many SC benches. Not hard to figure out why.

Well then I see you'll have to come up with more formatting tricks to keep up with my 'dumbness'.

Anyway, its silly to comment that its dumb to comment on a movie without seeing it, that is presuming I did not watch it. There are too many things in life to experience. People have opinions about a lot of things, most of which they don't have direct experience of.

As an interesting analogy, I don't feel that I need to be water-boarded to know its torture and not just 'enhanced interrogation'.

Well the video is there and it interviews all the people who are all Indian. The people who gave permission and who shot the film are also all Indian's except the Director. Why not watch it and expand your horizon and then make intelligent comments?

Well the video is there and it interviews all the people who are all Indian. The people who gave permission and who shot the film are also all Indian's except the Director. Why not watch it and expand your horizon and then make intelligent comments?

You again presume I have not watched it, I feel no need to rid you of that conundrum.

Merely being Indians does not mean you represent India, besides the filmmaker and the channel who has the most control over the presentation of the material are not Indians. Their intent is dubious at best considering a lot of factors that I do not feel the need to go into.

Kashmiri separatists are Indians, so what? Their view does not represent India for instance. They are an aberration as are these sick animals who perpetrated these heinous crimes.

Extrapolation from some sick minds is child level propaganda, anyway that's all that BBC ever matured to.

You again presume I have not watched it, I feel no need to rid you of that conundrum.

Merely being Indians does not mean you represent India, besides the filmmaker and the channel who has the most control over the presentation of the material are not Indians. Their intent is dubious at best considering a lot of factors that I do not feel the need to go into.

Kashmiri separatists are Indians, so what? Their view does not represent India for instance. They are an aberration as are these sick animals who perpetrated these heinous crimes.

Extrapolation from some sick minds is child level propaganda, anyway that's all that BBC ever matured to.

You claim you have watched yet you cannot point out one thing dubious about the documentary? Speaks a lot of your mental acumen?

PS Delhi was known as the rape capital of the world even before this documentary was made your posts and your Govt's stupidity just confirmed it. Here is the UN bosses comments as even he watched it

Delhi rape convict's remarks 'unspeakable': UN on Nirbhaya documentary - The Times of India

UNITED NATIONS: The remarks by one of the Delhi gang rape convict blaming the victim for the assault are "unspeakable", UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon's spokesperson has said, stressing the need for men to get involved in halting violence against women.

NOW BAN THE UN IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS

You claim you have watched yet you cannot point out one thing dubious about the documentary? Speaks a lot of your mental acumen?

PS Delhi was known as the rape capital of the world even before this documentary was made your posts and your Govt's stupidity just confirmed it. Here is the UN bosses comments as even he watched it

NOW BAN THE UN IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS

I claim nothing regarding whether I have or have not watched the movie. That's just your mind working more than its apparently supposed to.

I don't need to point out anything dubious, the legal notice from GoI does that already. Go look it up.

What did the UN say that's worth acting on? Besides, how is that UN statement even consequential? He saw it, he liked it, cool. He has what say in what GoI does again?

Actually, if UN or UK or whoever else has some balls, get GoI to lift its ban, else they can whine along with the rest.

Fear not, the BBC is here. They will guide us back into civilization :D

63590-the-white-man-s-burden-analysis-essay.jpg
WELL THIS WHITE WOMAN HAS SHOOK UP INDIAN LEGAL SYSTEM MORON. READ THE BELOW BUT GUESS YOU ARE MUKESH KUMAR NO 2 SO YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND

Outrage Over Defence Lawyers' Comments in Nirbhaya Documentary

The mother of the student today asked, "Why can't the government take action against lawyers who talk about my daughter like that?"

In the film Mr Sharma has at one point said that there is no place for women in Indian culture. Both AK Singh and he make other outrageous comments too.

Senior Supreme Court advocate KTS Tulsi demanded that their licences be suspended. "Shows complete absence of any concern for society. There can't be any justification. A person with this kind of mindset is still a lawyer. It is much more than a crime. The bar council must take cognisance," he said.

Raju Ramachandran, Former Additional Solicitor General of India, said, "They can defend their clients inside court but can't speak like this outside court. The Bar council shouldn't wait for any complaint and should take suo motu action."

Back
Top Bottom