What's new

Watch banned film "India's daughter" here!

you drug a babe in a bar take her to home and have sex. That's liberty and freedom and modernization :P

Any ways, didn't watch it yet till government lifts the ban :)

You know if you see the documentary, the guys who really get to you are the lawyers. They are the ones making the worst kind of statements. Maybe the government & the bar council should take up that issue (the bar council has had 2 years to do it), instead they would like to ban a film where these scumbags air their opinions. Talk about wrong priorities.......

I just saw parts yet, will try to see it later today, but I saw some comments of the lawyers and even if I condemn them, I wonder if they "just" state their opinion or are trying to use it as part of their defence tactics. These lawyers have to do their job and even if it's for the worst of the worst, they have to do it to the best of their capability. And getting a part of the society that shares the views about women should not go outside after a certain time..., on their side may be part of the defence to get away from the death penalty. Who knows.

Idiot it is still all over you tube and google.

Come back when you get this link removed

Thanks to the stupid Govt. reaction its the most downloaded video in the world

In my view, its not about restricting the video itself, which in this day and age, is virtually impossible for any government; its about cutting BBC to size, else yes its likely to be a fruitless endeavor.

Lower courts passed judgments on this care relatively quickly, the case has been stuck in SC for a year. You should be asking them first.
Fuget bout this particular case. I am talking bout judiciary as a whole. Problems are arising coz of increasing number of crimes with old number of courts and benches. Even if the justice is delivered fast, most of crimes wont happen.

Theoretically the Judge is supposed to go by rational and Logic. :P ............ and making rulings as per the Law.

But in India, Allah malik.

LAWYERS BECOME JUDGES IN INDIA. I WISH YOU WOULD SEE THE DOCUMENTARY AND ENSURE THOSE TWO LAWYERS ARE DISBARRED. THE OTHER LAWYER SAID IF YOU KEEPS SWEETS OUTSIDE WILD DOGS WILL COME AND EAT THEM

Fuget bout this particular case. I am talking bout judiciary as a whole. Problems are arising coz of increasing number of crimes with old number of courts and benches. Even if the justice is delivered fast, most of crimes wont happen.

Lower courts true, but higher courts, particularly the SC is that they seem to take up unnecessary cases, such as bail hearing of people such as Amma or that Gujrat fake NGO lady or even this one. There should be a higher bar to the cases these courts even entertain.

Still, in this case SC must answer why it takes them over a year when the lower courts which are much more burdened have passed judgments in shorter duration.

In my view, its not about restricting the video itself, which in this day and age, is virtually impossible for any government; its about cutting BBC to size, else yes its likely to be a fruitless endeavor.

CUTTING BBC TO SIZE GOOD LUCK THE BRITISH GOVT HAS TRIED IT SINCE 1960'S AND HAS ONLY EGG ON ITS FACE. GROW UP AND MOVE ON ITS THE MOST DOWNLOADED CLIP IN THE WORLD NOW. EVEN THE UN BOSS SAW IT

Delhi rape convict's remarks 'unspeakable': UN on Nirbhaya documentary - The Times of India

UNITED NATIONS: The remarks by one of the Delhi gang rape convict blaming the victim for the assault are "unspeakable", UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon's spokesperson has said, stressing the need for men to get involved in halting violence against women.

LAWYERS BECOME JUDGES IN INDIA. I WISH YOU WOULD SEE THE DOCUMENTARY AND ENSURE THOSE TWO LAWYERS ARE DISBARRED. THE OTHER LAWYER SAID IF YOU KEEPS SWEETS OUTSIDE WILD DOGS WILL COME AND EAT THEM

The Lawyers are doing their job. They want more customers, Rapists who will be certain that his lawyer will go to any extent to free them.

That's is how criminal lawyer they make their living.

CUTTING BBC TO SIZE GOOD LUCK THE BRITISH GOVT HAS TRIED IT SINCE 1960'S AND HAS ONLY EGG ON ITS FACE. GROW UP AND MOVE ON ITS THE MOST DOWNLOADED CLIP IN THE WORLD NOW. EVEN THE UN BOSS SAW IT

Delhi rape convict's remarks 'unspeakable': UN on Nirbhaya documentary - The Times of India

UNITED NATIONS: The remarks by one of the Delhi gang rape convict blaming the victim for the assault are "unspeakable", UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon's spokesperson has said, stressing the need for men to get involved in halting violence against women.

Lo, kar lo baath.

Now UN wants to comment on this :lol:

BBC wins again .............. thank you Congress.

Thanks for the wishes, though I don't understand the need for all caps.

Anyway, if BBC is banned for instance in India for a given duration, it does nothing to hurt India since it would be based on a legal violation as indicated in the notice of GoI to the BBC as well as the violation of revealing the name of the victim; while it will hurt BBC financially and in terms of image to whatever extent.

As for UN, they are welcome to their comments. Its their job to cry over every atrocity in the world and be powerless to do anything.

The Lawyers are doing their job. They want more customers, Rapists who will be certain that his lawyer will go to any extent to free them.

That's is how criminal lawyer they make their living.

Lo, kar lo baath.

Now UN wants to comment on this :lol:

BBC wins again .............. thank you Congress.

YET YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE UN? IDIOT THE JOKE IS ON YOU:yahoo:

The same reason Sushma Swaraj went nuts at the march about Kashmir in the UK....because they are crazy. She gave importance to some march no one would have been interested in & now Rajnath Singh has done the same to this documentary which would not have had a viewership as big as it will now. Those who want to see gory stuff will be looking at ISIS videos, the world won't be shocked about a rape& murder in Delhi but the government's overreaction certainly guarantees attention.
Then don't give importance to drug peddling too,since it happens anyways, no matter how much you try to stop it?
You are ok with that?

YET YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL OF THE UN? IDIOT THE JOKE IS ON YOU:yahoo:

Oh no, Are you sure I have no chance ? :cry: ................ Shashi Taroor fooled me. He promised me I can become a member if I paid "donation" to congress. :angry:

banning BBC bring you at par with North Korea Mr. Democracy. You will have to ban the UN boss too as he saw the documentary in spite of India telling everybody it was illegal

Back
Top Bottom