What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

And how many of them are lliving with nations like India/Afghanistan?
Why it has become a trend to blame military for every thing?
Have we not being ordered to prepare our horses in Quran?

turkemanistan -uzebekistan tajikstan bangladesh bhotan nepal upper side mangolia kazakhistan

You forget to mention Maldives.
That's what you want us to become??
its nice country sir
1usd$ = 15 madiveian pakistan 115
literacy rate of Maldives i 99.3 % pakistan 58%
moldivs GDP PER CAPITA 8,601.63 USD pakistan 1,468.19
0 terrorism in Maldives Pakistan uncountable
in every aspect its far far better then Pakistan . hope we become Maldives one day

https://thediplomat.com/2018/02/the-maldives-crisis-will-india-intervene/
its nice country sir
in every aspect its far far better then Pakistan . hope we become Maldives one day

https://thediplomat.com/2018/02/the-maldives-crisis-presents-a-window-of-opportunity-for-india/

An ideal country to be interfared by any one .is that all??
And all of your examples are more or less same.
No one fears ones GDP or forex reserves/ literacy rate before confrontation.

https://thediplomat.com/2018/02/the-maldives-crisis-presents-a-window-of-opportunity-for-india/

An ideal country to be interfared by any one .is that all??
And all of your examples are more or less same.
No one fears ones GDP or Forex reserves/ literacy rate before confrontation.
but countries made for better life for freedom for people not to load weapons daily bomb blasts madrasa mullahs and day night drama .what we have after 70 years ? india intervene in Maldive twice in 70 years but what about daily USA bomb us ? what about china save us in security council . hum logoon ki halat tabah hai in front of Maldives . they have far far better peace education life style and better life . hum log aik gun man ki life ji rahy hain jo din bher gadhy ki trah hathiyaroon se lada rehta hai . sara saal nazuk surat e haal or kashkool hamary hath main . why we pakistanis ignore to see our real face ?

now you are making jokes . it was not my means. we both know india was ready to make LOC c border . and we can not gain more land i am feared we will lose more may be . iran did not claim any land nor Afghanistan but few km issue . what you not looking it its not 15% matter matter is most of our budget go to loans debt payments .anyway lets see how long pakistan stand in this position .

i have never heard india making loc a boarder, if any leader say so, the Indian public is goign to lynch him

i mean what?, i haven't seen a single afghan leader( i mean sinot even a single one) that hasnt claimed durand line as controversial, the only one Abdul Latif Pedram said he would accept durand line and all hell loose broke on him, so much that he was nearly lynched in the afghan loya jirga..

yes iran we dont have any boarder issues but dont expect friendly relationship unless you kiss their mullahs shoes

compare our budget to india and its exactly same, PSDP is larger than military budget..issue is uncontrolled corruption..

i have never heard india making loc a boarder, if any leader say so, the Indian public is goign to lynch him

i mean what?, i haven't seen a single afghan leader( i mean sinot even a single one) that hasnt claimed durand line as controversial, the only one Abdul Latif Pedram said he would accept durand line and all hell loose broke on him, so much that he was nearly lynched in the afghan loya jirga..

yes iran we dont have any boarder issues but dont expect friendly relationship unless you kiss their mullahs shoes
bhai keep fighting next 1000 years and keep surrender again and again . koi nhi rok raha i will die soon but people of this country will kepp paying the price god know how long . tab tak larty marty raho wesy bhi ye muk qurbaniyoo ke liye bana tha .

now i do believe things can better, we can make relationship better than now but will they perfect no..boarders should open and we should do our best

look at isreal they have more enemies than us, more military expenditure per capita than us but they worked hard
till people vote for right people nothing is going to change

Bangladesh isnt spending on defense, it has more issues than we have, its GDP grew smaller than ours even though it was larger than ours in 1970s

salvation lies in electing the right people
not by cutting your defense expenditure..though i wouldnt want to expand it from current GDP level..we have done much better than Afghanistan, iraq, syria or libya

younger generation should come to gather and get involve in politics, preach tolerance and get involved in leadership rather than sitting aside and complaining

bhai keep fighting next 1000 years and keep surrender again and again . koi nhi rok raha i will die soon but people of this country will kepp paying the price god know how long . tab tak larty marty raho wesy bhi ye muk qurbaniyoo ke liye bana tha .

its nice country sir
Stats can be used to justify anything.
Doesn't mean Maldives is in a better position than Pakistan....e.g. Maldives gets bullied by India. Pakistan will kick India all the way to the cow shed.
That's Just one example

Stats can be used to justify anything.
Doesn't mean Maldives is in a better position than Pakistan....e.g. Maldives gets bullied by India. Pakistan will kick India all the way to the cow shed.
That's Just one example
yeah as we did in 1971 and siachen or kargil ?

its nice country sir

literacy rate in the most poor province the GB is in 80s while in sindh its in 30s and 40s..so who is responsible here?
we have issues but we are ignoring the root cause here..

which is our younger educated generation not taking responsibility and older generation still stuck in emotionalism of zia, and bhutto

True, we need to be independent. We need to stop buying American shit.
Thats the problem when you buy American shit, it comes with strings attached.

Let it be a lesson learned never to depend on USA for anything!
USA are double crossing, good for nothing people!
A good for nothing people? The US has contributed a huge amount to the advancement of human civilization over the last 100+ years. That includes science, technology, art etc. What about Pakistan?

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!

Who is going to defend Pakistan in time of need? You or the American author?

A good for nothing people? The US has contributed a huge amount to the advancement of human civilization over the last 100+ years. That includes science, technology, art etc. What about Pakistan?

We give you a big middle finger and that is enough. Now get back to finding new enemies such as Russia who is supplying weapons to the Taliban.

That's really a slap by the author on our face.....only if we could understand it and for that we need a tinge of national dignity. That's why I say we have to put JF-17 at the forefront but alas...the driver can't understand this...shameless and hopeless.

Now I'm really confused....he or she...or both?
lol

Back
Top Bottom