What's new

Was Ataturk spy for British against Ottoman Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't argue with Turks raised in Turkish education system. You will never win. Kemalizm is a bastard son of Communism, Nazism, Fascism, and Zionism. Ataturk was not only a British spy, he was one of the most renowned homosexual in the world. He was also a Jew, an unbelievable alcoholic, a dictator, a killer...in short, the man would give Churchill a run for his money. Turks raised in the Turkish education system have no idea how they are under a personality cult like North Korea. In fact, there is so much alike between North Korea and Turkey that one wonders how can the people in Turkey not see it?

Zulkarneyn is this you?? Again ??

oh wow a little dog that came from the mountains that smells like **** , that has a twin eyebrow , ugly **** , nice fake picture and flag , your should be sitting on barzanis lap btw your master apo is getting ****.. in imrali now muahhahaha

Don't argue with Turks raised in Turkish education system. You will never win. Kemalizm is a bastard son of Communism, Nazism, Fascism, and Zionism. Ataturk was not only a British spy, he was one of the most renowned homosexual in the world. He was also a Jew, an unbelievable alcoholic, a dictator, a killer...in short, the man would give Churchill a run for his money. Turks raised in the Turkish education system have no idea how they are under a personality cult like North Korea. In fact, there is so much alike between North Korea and Turkey that one wonders how can the people in Turkey not see it?

either that is zulkarneyn or a pkk supporter terrorist

^ This new form of life here is a good example for what we have to deal with in Turkey. I'm not sure he is Turkish though.

Oğlum bak git

Okay, bye.

Oğlum bak git

GhkeR.jpg

jack-sparrow.jpg

Did you know Mustafa Kamel AtaTURK spy for British Empire to destory values and traditional cultures of Ottoman Empires in Turkey? Was he British Agent? Yes, he is. They manage to colonize them without people realizing.

Ataturk.jpg

The Ottoman Empire was a great nation, turks brought the state into war and then Ataturk emerged in the scene complying by the West’s divide, rule policy and invited Westernization into it. So called Secular Republic of Turkey.

What you think? How much you acknowledge of Ataturk's dark-side history or even question their head of turks?
Absolutely agree with U my friend.....thanks for bringing the secret stories/forces/truth behind the real traitors of the Ottomon Empire........:coffee:

Lan oğlum işemeli sıçmalı ayinlerinizden çıkıp buraya yorum bırakmayın amk... Tövbe tövbe... Forummurat hıyarından, Zulky, Selim I söbelerinden çektiğimiz yetmedi birde sen çıkma başımıza... Atheist insana bile tövbe ettirdin ya...

Lan oğlum içmeli sıçmalı ayinlerinizden çıkıp buraya yorum bırakmayın amk... Tövbe tövbe... Forummurat hıyarından, Zulky, Selim I söbelerinden çektiğimiz yetmedi birde sen çıkma başımıza... Atheist insana bile tövbe ettirdin ya...

Tripple X Zulky.

I don't know if you guys noticed but he sets himself a new avatar, he already sent 3 messages which are complete bs. which means he is planning to stay with us, for a while :fie:

Lan oğlum işemeli sıçmalı ayinlerinizden çıkıp buraya yorum bırakmayın amk... Tövbe tövbe... Forummurat hıyarından, Zulky, Selim I söbelerinden çektiğimiz yetmedi birde sen çıkma başımıza... Atheist insana bile tövbe ettirdin ya...

sübaneke işalla yareppim işalla dinimiz amin.

Oh that's why we live under the rule of Britain and that's why our official language is English. haha I cannot begin to describe what kind of a tard you are raptor. Ataturk gave his people morale and motivation needed to defeat the enemy while all the other religious groups surrendered. Grab a god damn book and actually read it you douchebag.

Absolutely not. I know there are alot of secret stories in Turkey which was untold and afraid to expose the truth. Kemalists may feel hurt easily.

I apologize if I open this thread, I don't understand the emotional reactions very sensitives, it is our right of this forum to discuss the other sides of Turkey, not just military stuffs. Turkey has alot of negative stories, we need to educate a bit more and accept criticize from them in healthy debates.

You see, many Turkish here can't handle the debates and continue to use personal attacks, trolling, or insulting toward others which is common in Turkey. :disagree:

on topic, British's goal is to replace every important values of Ottoman history in order to become new Ataturk history. Brainwashing definitely.

I'd take a (so-called) British spy like Ataturk who defeated the enemy than someone who pretends to love his nation and people.

Absolutely not. I know there are alot of secret stories in Turkey which was untold and afraid to expose the truth. Kemalists may feel hurt easily.

I apologize if I open this thread, I don't understand the emotional reactions very sensitives, it is our right of this forum to discuss the other sides of Turkey, not just military stuffs. Turkey has alot of negative stories, we need to educate a bit more and accept criticize from them in healthy debates.

You see, many Turkish here can't handle the debates and continue to use personal attacks, trolling, or insulting toward others which is common in Turkey. :disagree:

on topic, British's goal is to replace every important values of Ottoman history in order to become new Ataturk history. Brainwashing definitely.

And how come you know those stories and we don't? Don't be an ignorant idiot! You probably had a dream last night and thought it was for real! Time to wake up kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom