What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

Dude dnt quote me ur baisness and hate for shias is not hidden from anybody... some one says something abt ur saudi frnds... ur quick to point at him as a shia and a khomeini lover n whatnot!

And read my posts again.. unlike you im not pointing my finger at a specific community!

If I come to counter lies and propaganda against Saudi Arabia, does not suggest any sort of hate.
Dude you are killing Muslim kids in Mosques and telling you are not pointing fingers!
Read your posts and you'll realize... I actually re-posted your question to you, but your reply suggest you are out of argument.

Yes shia attacked on Mosque.... I already posted pictures and video .. post Number, 98, 114, ,127 ,130.... More than enough evidence if you open your eyes...... Hated speech doesn't mean that you kill people and children with knife... Burn mosque, madrassa,. quran and other things.... As there are other many terrorist organisations, real face of shia is also exposed...

Cool story is this your real face?

shias killed in pakistan - Google Search

All im saying is wait for the full investigation report... and yes im not advocating anybody! anybody responsible should be punished severly... no doubt abt tht!

But what happened? how did it happen? who started it? who started it? why did it happen? do we ignore those people? Are/Were they not responsible aswell?

sirjee hate speeches are part of our Islam, Deobandi, Barelvi, Salfis declared shias kafir, using bad mouth against wrong doings of shia, sometimes criticizing ahle bait, Ali and supporting yazeed, supporting killing of Christians in the names of namoos - risalat, Shia using bad words against three sahabas and Aisha and declared other kafirs and used the word momin for them. Its part of our Islamic culture since 1400 years..

If I come to counter lies and propaganda against Saudi Arabia, does not suggest any sort of hate.

So you call others khomeini lovers etc to counter these "lies" ? ask hyperion... the mods ... who have been to tht country... u like mushraf right? he was also a evil shia... what abt govt reports tht their citizens spread terrorism in Pakistan... all those are lies,propoganda? and all of them who report these things are khomeini lovers n loyal to iran?

Dude you are killing Muslim kids in Mosques and telling you are not pointing fingers!
Read your posts and you'll realize... I actually re-posted your question to you, but your reply suggest you are out of argument.

Yup im an evil shia kafi and i killed 3 muslim kids just an hour ago..

Go clean your secterian brain with dettol or something! 
sirjee hate speeches are part of our Islam, Deobandi, Barelvi, Salfis declared shias kafir, using bad mouth against wrong doings of shia, sometimes criticizing ahle bait and supporting barelvis, supporting killing of Christians in the names of namoos - risalat, Shia using bad words against three sahabas and Aisha. Its part of our Islamic culture since 1400 years..

Forget tht... we have people on this forum who justify yazid lanati and declare Imam Hussain and even Hazrat Ali as wrong!

Sheikh Rasheed is right that its a failure of Management Authorities and they are the one to be blamed . They should have been more careful when granting route permits . And its hard to believe that there were no weapons with either parties and they snatched weapons from Police or the people from inside the mosques started to throw stones on the procession , this too wont have been possible without prior arrangements . And the tweets by ASWJ also hint that the happenings were somewhat "pre planned" .
Whatever the causes , the loss of life and property is highly condemnable . Either a Shia or a sunni , whoever is involved should be punished . Its not a matter of sects. it is a crime against humanity , against Islam and against the state .

Both parties responsible for this situation should be ASHAMED of themselves, this not what was taught to us by the respected Personalities/leaders of both the sects, people throwing dirt at each other justifying/blaming this act are also morons, this is not the time to blame/throw accusations at each other, this is the time to stand united against those elements who are hell bound on starting a sect war in Pakistan. For GOD sake grow up.

Last edited:
All shia brothers should condemn this killing by their group, if any shia attacked by sunni terrorists sunnis condemn them.

The most pathetic thing that is actually coming out from this incident is that many a shias are actually trying to justify that they did this because they had to do it. Not all, but unfortunately a large majority. And our so called liberal enlightened ones are just quite.

Again your futile to derail the thread.. Talk about yesterday's incident.. of burning mosque, madrasaa, quran and children.... ... Hindu burnt the Babri mosque in India but in Rawalpindi, attackers in Black dress are worst than them..... Because human loss is involved here....

These mofo moulvis are dividing the country and posters and batman,peaceful citizen,zarvan are their poster boys... 
Again your futile to derail the thread.. Talk about yesterday's incident.. of burning mosque, madrasaa, quran and children.... ... Hindu burnt the Babri mosque in India but in Rawalpindi, attackers in Black dress are worst than them..... Because of many deaths in Mosque.... and Many are still missing..

Oh kuch sharam kar bhai... ya muj say seekh lay... atleast call a spade a spade!

Hum tou yeh keh rahay haien k jou kuch huwa ghalat tha... but u on the other hands..

These mofo moulvis are dividing the country and posters and batman,peaceful citizen,zarvan are their poster boys...
Its just not the molvis only Khumenis are doing the same. So they are both equally responsible. And but the khomeni lovers just cry minority when they are hit. But they are both wrong.

So you call others khomeini lovers etc to counter these "lies" ? ask hyperion... the mods ... who have been to tht country... u like mushraf right? he was also a evil shia... what abt govt reports tht their citizens spread terrorism in Pakistan... all those are lies,propoganda? and all of them who report these things are khomeini lovers n loyal to iran?

Yup im an evil shia kafi and i killed 3 muslim kids just an hour ago..

You are out of your freaking mind.... not making sense.

Again your futile to derail the thread.. Talk about yesterday's incident.. of burning mosque, madrasaa, quran and children.... ... Hindu burnt the Babri mosque in India but in Rawalpindi, attackers in Black dress are worst than them..... Because of many deaths in Mosque.... and Many are still missing..

So what do you suggest ? what should be done to These "Blask Dressers" , who are worse than Hindu Extremists !! Should they be crucified or burnt alive or be killed by a bomb ??

Oh kuch sharam kar bhai... ya muj say seekh lay... atleast call a spade a spade!

Hum tou yeh keh rahay haien k jou kuch huwa ghalat tha... but u on the other hands..

Did any Shia killed in this massacare? Zilch! So your defensive/appologetic attitude towards Shia crowd is pathetic

Back
Top Bottom