What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

With due respect to poster and you, IMHO - we should not run away from ground realities and try to settle down matter on false grounds, we should admit that there are radicals and miscreants in all sects, and instead of using our energies to defuse the situation like always we should use these energies to get ba$$tard sectarian extremists banned and force govt. to make harsher laws against hate speech (which we need more than blaspheme laws) and restrict all kind of religious activities to designated places with permissions from state. Otherwise - same kind of incident keep happening, for how long you will be able to control the situation with these slogans, this is a ticking bomb.

Oh paji i wish it was happens.. but this is Pakistan.. :tdown: 
According to Amnesty International survey in 2008,shia's number not more than 12 % of Pakistan but the number is not higher than 20 % even according to the most ridiculous estimates.
Your sect ,if i dare say so,makes up not more than 8 % of the total Muslim population of the world. 
The reason shia's are obsessed with wahhabism is that the army of King Abdul Aziz sacked karbala and kept the shrine closed for many years.

@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @WebMaster

How abt banning secterian thugs? im reporting these people for the billionth time!

OHH BUZZ OF SAUDI AGENT ND SLAVE U WILL EVEN SELL UR FAMILY FOR SAUDI MONEY SHIITTES ONLY TOOK THE ARMS FROM POLICE DIDNT INJURED THEM U LIAR BASTARD WEN LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP FORIEGN INDIAN AGENTS FROM SAUDI ND INDIAN FUNDED MOSQUE WERE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT IMAM HUSSAIN(A.S) WHOME R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED(S.A.W) SAID THT HE IS MY SON ND R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED(S.A.W) HIMSELF SAID THT IMAM HASSAN (A.S) ND IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S) R MASTERS OF JANNAH SHAME ON U SAUDI PIECE OF TRASH ND THEY WERE SHOUTING YAZEED ZINDABAD SHAME ON U SAME YAZEED WHO KILLED THE GRANDSON OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED(S.A.W) THIS SHOWS U WAT KIND OF ISLAM U BELIEVE IN ND THT IS BRITISH ND INDIAN CREATED ISLAM BC DEOBANDI ORIGINATED FROM INDIA ND DEOBANDI SECT WAS CREATED BY BRITISH ND HINDUS JUST LIKE BRITISH CREATED "WAHABISM" ND IMPOSED SAUDI FAMILY= YAHUDI FAMILY UNDERCOVER JEWISH FAMILY IN HOLY LANDS ND LANDS OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED(S.A.W) ARABIA BOTH ABDUL WAHAB WHO CREATED "WAHABISM" WITH BRITISH ND SAUDI FAMILY WERE BRITISH AGENTS.

You should be thankful to the yahudi family for not banning your entry there buddy.Mark my words,the only thing that stands between us ripping you to shreds is the al saud family because the only reason they allow you in is MONEY

You don't have any proof of "Shias cut the throats in Rwp" do you?
Don't open my mouth....
1450333_662664837124855_81588478_n.jpg

Pic of Shaheed Irfan and shahiddullah students of this
darul uloom taleem ul quran

1470037_662662167125122_481939127_n.jpg

SO WHO R U SAUDI BASTARD OR A INDIAN HINDU BASTARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE ALL KNOW WAT IS HAPPENING IN SYRIA WHERE 30000 SAUDI AGENTS QATARI AGENTS ISRAELI AGENTS ND TURKISH AGENTS ND NATO AGENTS R KILLED UPTILL NOW ND SOON 100000 SAUDI AGENT QATARI AGENTS ISRAELI AGENTS TURKEY AGENTS ND NATO AGENTS WILL SOON B KILLED IN SYRIA TILL EACH ND EVERY FOREIGN SAUDI QATARI ISRAELI TURKISH ND NATO AGENT BASTARDS R KILLED IN SYRIA.
Piss off

Don't drag Indians in your crap sipahe mohammed :lol:

SO WHO R U SAUDI BASTARD OR A INDIAN HINDU BASTARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WE ALL KNOW WAT IS HAPPENING IN SYRIA WHERE 30000 SAUDI AGENTS QATARI AGENTS ISRAELI AGENTS ND TURKISH AGENTS ND NATO AGENTS R KILLED UPTILL NOW ND SOON 100000 SAUDI AGENT QATARI AGENTS ISRAELI AGENTS TURKEY AGENTS ND NATO AGENTS WILL SOON B KILLED IN SYRIA TILL EACH ND EVERY FOREIGN SAUDI QATARI ISRAELI TURKISH ND NATO AGENT BASTARDS R KILLED IN SYRIA.
Syria is the country of the great Hazrat Ameer Muawiya RA .It was conquered by the invincible Khalid Bin Waleed RA.It belongs to us.It is 80 % sunni,the entire ummah will never forgive you for syria ! ever ! 
Listen abu lulu's dog,you dont need to write in caps 
Piss off

Don't drag Indians in your crap sipahe mohammed :lol:

He thinks i'm Indian cause I use the Rajesh Khanna pic :)

Syria is the country of the great Hazrat Ameer Muawiya RA .It was conquered by the invincible Khalid Bin Waleed RA.It belongs to us.It is 80 % sunni,the entire ummah will never forgive you for syria ! ever ! 
Listen abu lulu's dog,you dont need to write in caps 

He thinks i'm Indian cause I use the Rajesh Khanna pic :)
hehe even i thought you are an Indian muslim :)

Forget tht... we have people on this forum who justify yazid lanati and declare Imam Hussain and even Hazrat Ali as wrong!

I don't see anyone here who writes any supporting remarks for yazeed. can u tell me exactly where it was.
Niether I saw anyone remarks against Ali (PBUH) and Hussain (PBUH)

IN SAME SYRIA HAZRAT ALI LION OF ALLAH HAIDER E KARRAAR DEFEATED ND MASSACRED MUAWIYA ABU SUFYAN IDOLATERS SON ARMY WHERE MUAWIYAS BASTARDS ARMY ENEMY OF R BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMED(S.A.W) ND HIS FAMILYS ENEMY ND KAAFIRS ND MUSHRIQEENS ND MUNAFIQEENS RAISED QURAN IN POINTED WOODEN ARROWS SO AS 2 SAVE THEIR FILTHY KAAFIR BASTARDS *** FROM HAZRAT ALI (A.S) LION OF ALLAH HAIDER E KARRAARS ARMY.

Now i realize why the sipah sahaba kill you

IT WAS A LASHKAR E JHANGVI SSP MOSQUE KAASHIF ABBASI OF ARY BASTARD STOP SPREADING UR FILTH ND TRASH ND LIES IN ARY FIRST ASK WAT WAS THT LASHKARE JHANGVI ND SSP INDIAN ND SAUDI FUNDED MOSQUE WERE UTTERING WITH LOUD SPEAKERS FROM KAAFIR TRAITOR LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP INDIAN ND SAUDI FUNDED MOSQUE.

kashif ABBASI.....now that sounds fishy

I was watching a horror film earlier which was posted by a Pakistani brother in Facebook who has an own page that post laughable, disturbing contents and exposing the crimes of the Shias in Pakistan including the politicians. I think the film was called "Ashura of the Death part III". The scariest part of this film was women praying in the burning charcoal in seconds while the surrenders goes rogue with encouragement, the tools used to enjoy their "self" blood themselves and the rest is unimaginable, al humdulilah I'm far from these kind of people who claimed to be human and al humdulilah I was born Muslim from Ahlus Suunah wa Jama'at and I worship no one but Allah (SWT).:angel:

May Allah guide those "human" and increase Dawah for them. Revive and increase the security in Pakistan, and May Allah accept the Muslimeen who were killed because Friday is the best day for us.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL SIPAH E MUHAMMED HVE KILLED THOUSANDS OF LASHKAR E JHANGVI ND SSP SO CALLED SIPAH E SAHABA LOL ND HVE KILLED ALL THIER LEADERS SOON LUDHIANVI INDIAN AGENT BASTARD WILL ALSO B KILLED A RENTED AGENT LUDHIANVI BASTARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FROM NOW ON WE WILL MASSACRE ND KILL EACH ND EVERY DEOBANDI BRITISH ND INDIAN CREATED SECT.
there you go guys "we will massacre and kill each and every deobandi"....
now who is the terrorist here ?

Back
Top Bottom