What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

\
listen sipah muhammad...do the ladies do matam too ??? just curious

Moderators please close this thread.
Sense less people are using this thread to spread sectarian hatred against each other.
People are abusing each other sect .

I was watching a horror film earlier which was posted by a Pakistani brother in Facebook who post laughable, disturbing contents and exposing the crimes of the Shias in Pakistan including the politicians. I think the film was called "Ashura of the Death part III". The scariest part of this film was women praying in the burning charcoal in seconds while the surrenders goes rogue with encouragement, the tools used to enjoy their "self" blood themselves and the rest is unimaginable, al humdulilah I'm far from these kind of people who claimed to be human and al humdulilah I was born Muslim from Ahlus Suunah wa Jama'at and I worship no one but Allah (SWT).:angel:

May Allah guide those "human" and increase Dawah for them. Revive and increase the security in Pakistan, and May Allah accept the Muslimeen who were killed because Friday is the best day for us.

What crimes? lmao.. do you know a Shia created this country?

Also.. dude Egypt used to be a frnd of india in the past .. not to forget your one of the big countries tht have relations with israel...

Stick to the thread... Don't go offtopic

fawara-chowk-raja-bazar-rawalpindi-video.jpg

Video of Jamia Taleem Ul Quran Fawara Chowk Raja Bazar Rawalpindi

Shia snatching guns from police at 0:40

People should not defend this incident in the name of self protection... This is not self protection.. Burning mosque, Madrassa, Quran, killing people wiith knife... Snatching guns from Police... This is barbaric act...

Last edited:
You sure do.. dnt you? 

And how do you know? and how am i being appologetic toward those who were involved in such low live activities?

Lanat on those involved in this attack... now have some shame and condemn those involved from the other side? 

Sir first tell me what "hit" means? killing innocent?

Lanat on those terrorists who kill innocent...

So the ones who got killed last night were not innocent. Or because they were sunny they were not innocent.

And lanat indeed, on all the mofos whether they wear black or white. Lanat on them all.

In the video Shias are damaging non religious buildings and property, most likely owned by Muslims. 
So the ones who got killed last night were not innocent. Or because they were sunny they were not innocent.

And lanat indeed, on all the mofos whether they wear black or white. Lanat on them all.

As you daily see on this forum,,,, all what shias have to do in order to justify killing of Pakistani/Saudi Muslims is label them yazeed/wahabi/takfiri etc. etc.

In the video Shias are damaging non religious buildings and property, most likely owned by Muslims.
If its true then believe me they will feel the heat in upcoming days. Wrong policies of X govt.
Allah Pakistan per apni Rehmten Nazil Fermaye, Ameen.

Shia's Ashura processions are very violent and definitely not for the faint of heart to observe. When those chains and knives come out and start hitting human body, it's grim. And loud thumping of slaps that strike chests, it's like smalls explosions.

Which begs me to question sometime, why do Shias subject themselves to his bodily harm? A sad, heart-wrenching, massacre took place over 1400 years ago in Islamic history, which your ancestors took part in and you have decided to punish yourself for it, why? You didn't commit the crime. I were Shia and my parents told me to beat me chest, I would have been like, why? I didn't murder those people. Why do I have to beat myself up?

52864766d7652.jpg

Protestors block a fire brigade after setting on fire a market outside a seminary during clashes between two groups in Rawalpindi, Pakistan on Friday, Nov 15, 2013.— Photo by AP

RAWALPINDI: At least seven persons were killed and a market was burnt on Friday in violence between two two groups related to the harassment of an Ashura procession in Rawalpindi, DawnNews reported.

A cloth market situated in Rawalpindi's Raja Bazaar was set on fire by enraged persons.

The clashes erupted in Rawalpindi, when an Ashura procession in the main downtown area coincided with a sermon in a nearby mosque, according to an AFP report.

The clash triggered a stampeded in the procession which caused more casualties.

“The death toll from the clashes have reached seven people and 34 others are injured,” Muhammad Shoaib, an official at Rawalpindi's district hospital, told AFP.

The violence prompted Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif to take notice of the incident and also seek a report from officials.

Police officer Afzal Hussain told AP earlier that participants of a procession beat to death three men in Rawalpindi, belonging to a seminary, for insulting them as their procession passed the seminary.

The procession members dragged the harassers out of the seminary after hearing the shouted insults and beat them to death, Hussain said.

They also set several shops outside the seminary on fire, he said.

Police tried to stop the clash, but officers were wounded as the two sides threw stones at each other, Hussain said.

An army unit based in Rawalpindi was called in which eventually reached the scene and took control.

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured - DAWN.COM

RIP ..... Those processions shouldn't be allowed to move in Sunni areas. They must be confined to Shia areas only.

These incidents will further give rise to anti-Shia sentiments and its them who will suffer.

we can just as easily become another Syria and no foreign hand need to get involved, no Saudi money needed, no Al Qaida terrorists needed our people are bigger than Al Qaida 
Shia's Ashura processions are very violent and definitely not for the faint of heart to observe. When those chains and knives come out and start hitting human body, it's grim. And loud thumping of slaps that strike chests, it's like smalls explosions.

Which begs me to question sometime, why do Shias subject themselves to his bodily harm? A sad, heart-wrenching, massacre took place over 1400 years ago in Islamic history, which your ancestors took part in and you have decided to punish yourself for it, why? You didn't commit the crime. I were Shia and my parents told me to beat me chest, I would have been like, why? I didn't murder those people. Why do I have to beat myself up?

sometimes its better to keep your thoughts inside, because when they come out then what happened in Pindi happens. to you is your religion to them is theirs.

we can just as easily become another Syria and no foreign hand need to get involved, no Saudi money needed, no Al Qaida terrorists needed our people are bigger than Al Qaida 

sometimes its better to keep your thoughts inside, because when they come out then what happened in Pindi happens. to you is your religion to them is theirs.

I don't agree with this, as I believe progressive debate can be had without resorting to violence. As a matter of fact, it might even help in eliminating misunderstandings between each other if someone's willing to make their point of view clear. Ignorance isn't always a bliss.

Bravo ... sitting in kuwait you saw in your crystal ball who was innocent and who wasnt? and where did i say those who died were not innocent .. did i and other shia members here condemn these acts irrespective of their sects or whatever???? (Or do we have to say tht a billion times? and beg for your fgorgiveness?) .....An investigation panel has been formed by the high court... hold your horses till the investigation report comes out!

500+ missing...
Source:
My neighhbor Molana shakir.

What a source....

Seriously? lmao.. now yazid abn muawita ibn abu sufiyan were shias? yet its the wahabis n other (not even sunnis) who justify them!?!

As for matam... people even do matam when their loved ones die.. dnt they? 

As you daily see on this forum,,,, all what shias have to do in order to justify killing of Pakistani/Saudi Muslims is label them yazeed/wahabi/takfiri etc. etc.

So shia are not muslims? :lol:

As for justifying killings.. nah... thts what u guys do.. who call shias kafirs n whatnot! and thts exactly the reason sipa sahaba,lej and taliban present! shia are kafir n wajab ul qatil...

Also.. dude Egypt used to be a frnd of india in the past .. not to forget your one of the big countries tht have relations with israel...

Did quaid e azam used to do what all shia's do? No. So why don't shia take quaid actions as an example when you people are quick to point out quaid was shia too! 
Bravo ... sitting in kuwait you saw in your crystal ball who was innocent and who wasnt? and where did i say those who died were not innocent .. did i and other shia members here condemn these acts irrespective of their sects or whatever???? (Or do we have to say tht a billion times? and beg for your fgorgiveness?) .....An investigation panel has been formed by the high court... hold your horses till the investigation report comes out!

What a source....

Seriously? lmao.. now yazid abn muawita ibn abu sufiyan were shias? yet its the wahabis n other (not even sunnis) who justify them!?!

As for matam... people even do matam when their loved ones die.. dnt they? 

So shia are not muslims? :lol:

As for justifying killings.. nah... thts what u guys do.. who call shias kafirs n whatnot! and thts exactly the reason sipa sahaba,lej and taliban present! shia are kafir n wajab ul qatil...

Do people beat themselves with knives or on their chests when doing matam for their loved ones?

Back
Top Bottom