What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

An image posted by "Sunni Ittehad Council"

1452426_458402387605646_1355152028_n.jpg

Do you know tabarra means...?????? 
The difference is sipaha Muhammad is a dead organisation... while sipaha sahaba goons are active and involved in terrorist activities...

SSP is also a ban organization but now this is active as ASWJ as the same sipah e Muhammad is still working but unnamed ..........

I am showing true face of some shia involved in this attack that says they are peaceful...... i have right to post pictures and videos as long as it fulfils the terms and condition of PDF... ...

If i post beheading pics... shias cut into piece... videos of terrorists shooting shias etc.. (all of which happened without any irritation from them unlike this shameful case) and label them as ur kind and spice it up with "peaceful wahabis,deobandis or sunnis whatever"... does tht mean millions of followers of those sects are terrorists?

Use tht dusty secterian brain you have! 

SSP is also a ban organization but now this is active as ASWJ as the same sipah e Muhammad is still working but unnamed ..........

Yet we only see headlines (not the good type) abt sipah e sahaba.lej involved in killings,suicide attacks etc?

AML chief Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad will do an Emergency Press conference today at islamabad press club 3.00pm . AML media team

No i don't know what tabaa'ra means

TTP ki kasar inho ny pori kardi..
These scum should be captured and sent to jail. There religious leaders should also be captured because they spread the hate for Sunni and other sects in Shia Majlis. This is not bearable.

If i post beheading pics... shias cut into piece... videos of terrorists shooting shias etc.. (all of which happened without any irritation from them unlike this shameful case) and label them as ur kind and spice it up with "peaceful wahabis,deobandis or sunnis whatever"... does tht mean millions of followers of those sects are terrorists?
This is wrong but what it has to do with this thread.... ?
Talk about yesterday incident.... Victims are sunni... Their mosque, their madrasa....Their children....
And some shias were dancing, taking pictures after burning flames of mosque, madrasa, Quran and other things... Still some shia are defending this incident and saying that they have right to protect themselves... ??? By damaging mosque, madrasa,, killing children with knife???
This is wrong man..... And people ask for evidence and when i post pictures, videos, which is according to the TOS of PDF, then you say that don't do it.... It creates hate.....
We should show real face of All religious groups including terrorist and banned organisations...

From what ive heard from a cop.....it was a deoband mosque....as the procession was passing... the moulvi started spreading hate... and shouting slogans like "shia kaffir" "yazidiat zindabad" etc etc... on his loudspeaker... the shias started protesting..... but the molvi didnt stop his hate speech... which angered everybody (including sunnis in the procession... yes sunnis do come to ashura tazias)... than the sipa sahaba turds in the mosque started pelting stones... later the president of sipa sahaba raja bazar and his turds opened fire... after tht shyt hit the fan...

CM punjab has taken notice.. and i hope those responsible should be hanged reguardless of their "sect"...

It is ASWJ and lashkar e Jhangvi who are spreading violence and terrorism in whole country.. the Rawalpindi fiasco was planned day before this..

hhyo.jpg

This is wrong but what it has to do with this thread.... ?
Talk about yesterday incident.... Victims are sunni... Their mosque, their madrasa....Their children....
And some shias were dancing, taking pictures after burning flames of mosque, madrasa, Quran and other things... Still some shia are defending this incident and saying that they have right to protect themselves... ??? By damaging mosque, madrasa,, killing children with knife???
This is wrong man..... And people ask for evidence and when i post pictures, videos, which is according to the TOS of PDF, then you say that don't do it.... It creates hate.....
We should show real face of All religious groups including terrorist and banned organisations...

So the evil shias attacked a deobandi mosque without any reason and only innocent deobands were killed?

Are you the chief investigator of the incident? if some new channels says something the reporter is blamed to be a shia liar etc?

How abt waiting for the report etc before passing your biased secterian nonsensual verdict?

P.S: How many terrorists planning to attack shura processions were caught just before this accident? and why didnt such accidents happen in other cities where such processions were also being held? 
It is ASWJ and lashkar e Jhangvi who are spreading violence and terrorism in whole country.. the Rawalpindi fiasco was planned day before this..

hhyo.jpg

These are innocent people.. how can they be involved in bad things? 
2 bhaiyn mein bhi larai ho jai na tou baki bhai sulah karwatay haien... but low lifes on this forum only add more fuel of hatred...

Lanat on you people!

I don't know how true following account is, someone from the area can confirm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In spite of being aware of the actual eye witness accounts, I have kept silent because what I know about the incident could have further inflamed the emotions here. But no one can be allowed to post such blatant lies and try to give another angle to the whole tragic episode. So I'll try to write what I know about the tragedy without going into the gory details.

Madrassa Taleem ul Quraan is one of the most important sunni seminaries in Rawalpindi. Its mosque is right in Raja Bazar and Juma prayers always spill over to the road in front of it. Yesterday also, the rows for prayers had extended to the road. It is a double road and there were prayer rows on one side of the road which were being guarded by a few police men. The ashoura procession was passing on the other side of the road. Suddenly, a large wave of the procession came and overwhelming the police spilled over to the side of the road where Juma prayers were being offered. Namazis got infuriated on this and asked the mourners to confine themselves to one side of the road. Heated arguments started and it soon got off the hand. Mourners started beating up namazis on the road while namazis inside the mosque started throwing stones on mourners below.

The whole incident had absolutely nothing to do with anything being said from the mosque. Now instead of sending large number of riot police to diffuse the situation, only one platoon of elite police was sent to the affected place. This platoon had no orders to shoot or even shoot in air and being elite force, had no training in crowd control. Participants of procession soon overpowered the elite force jawans who decided not to shoot back. In total 17 rifles were taken from these elite force personnel ans used to fire at the mosque.

Having a great advantage in numbers, the mourners in ashoura procession soon overcame the resistance in the mosque. After that they entered the mosque, killed several people (in a horrible un-human way) including the imam masjid and several children. Then they burnt the mosque and several nearby buildings. While this barbarism was going on, some leaders of the procession tried to stop the mourners but the youth in the procession seemed to be totally out of control. They also stopped fire brigade vehicles from dousing the burning buildings for more than 3 hours thus making the fire spread to many adjoining buildings. Police was totally helpless in controlling the crowd.

News of this atrocity soon reached other parts of the city and sunni youth came out on the streets and started attacking shia imam bargahs. This is when the government decided to impose the curfew. The whole episode was barbaric beyond words. I consider the perpetrators neither shia nor Muslim, but pure animals. If curfew had not been imposed similar atrocities would have happened against shias given how the emotions of sunnis had been inflamed after what had happened.

I do hope that situation calms down but things will never ge the same in Rawalpindi which had never seen any shia-sunni riots ever before.

In spite of being aware of the actual eye witness account... - justpaste.it

Use tht dusty secterian brain you have! 

Yet we only see headlines (not the good type) abt sipah e sahaba.lej involved in killings,suicide attacks etc?

The Only Difference is that those Terrorist Attacks are carried out by Terrorist groups who represent less than 0.001 % of Sunnis's not to forget they have killed more sunnis than shias...This Barbaric Incident on the other hand was carried out by Common Shia's without relating to terrorist groups...And this is what really Worrying...

So the evil shias attacked a deobandi mosque without any reason and only innocent deobands were killed?

Are you the chief investigator of the incident? if some new channels says something the reporter is blamed to be a shia liar etc?

How abt waiting for the report etc before passing your biased secterian nonsensual verdict?

P.S: How many terrorists planning to attack shura processions were caught just before this accident? and why didnt such accidents happen in other cities where such processions were also being held? 

These are innocent people.. how can they be involved in bad things? 
2 bhaiyn mein bhi larai ho jai na tou baki bhai sulah karwatay haien... but low lifes on this forum only ad more fuel of hatred...

Lanat on you people!

this is truth... till when whole Pakistan be hostage to these fanatics,... and we will keep on our ostichish attitude. PMLN openly supports ASWJ ... and result is in front of you

Shahbaz Shareef is still in Lahore. Imran Khan was late for 3 hours to reach Peshwar and we know how media was blaming Imran Khan. Now what about Shahabaz Shareef?

Back
Top Bottom