What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

even though i am not muslim ....... all heart goes to shia people.
they are shia's of Imam Ali ....the greatest human being and fighter........ he is the only one who sacrified evrything for islam and cause prophet.
if muslims cant respect shia's then they dont respect imam ali.....read ur own history again and again and find out truth ......

Dude you know nothing about history ... All companions of Prophet (PBUH) are respected for us .........

This was bound to happen, Shia's have been prosecuted since long in Pakistan, till when will they take it? They will have to fight back. But an all out Shia-Sunni fight will be disastrous for Pakistan. More than Shias or Sunnis Government of Pakistan is responsible for this riots.

An image posted by "Sunni Ittehad Council"

1452426_458402387605646_1355152028_n.jpg

Both parties are at fault.

It isn't as if the Shias are innocent.
I am not saying that, my point is atleast you are not denying the facts like rest of them.

Both parties are at fault.

It isn't as if the Shias are innocent.

Sipah e Sahaba & Sipah e Muhammad both organizations are comprised by mischievous elements ....... 
This was bound to happen, Shia's have been prosecuted since long in Pakistan, till when will they take it? They will have to fight back. But an all out Shia-Sunni fight will be disastrous for Pakistan. More than Shias or Sunnis Government of Pakistan is responsible for this riots.

RAW elements are working well over here to spreading hatred among two brotherly communities :azn:

Last edited:
Sipah e Sahaba & Sipah e Muhammad both organizations are comprised by mischievous elements ....... 

RAW elements are working well over here to spreading hatred among two brotherly communities :azn:

The difference is sipaha Muhammad is a dead organisation... while sipaha sahaba goons are active and involved in terrorist activities...

Media is lying 100's of people dead in RWP incident.

Situation tense in Chishtian and Bahawalnagar too. Pagalpan continues.

Brother "Peaceful Civilian" , Can you please stop trying to spread hatred and act in a peaceful and civic way ?
I am showing true face of some shia involved in this attack that says they are peaceful...... i have right to post pictures and videos as long as it fulfils the terms and condition of PDF... ...

There shall be a complete ban on religious gatherings, for any purpose other than prayers.

Back
Top Bottom