What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

even though i am not muslim ....... all heart goes to shia people.
they are shia's of Imam Ali ....the greatest human being and fighter........ he is the only one who sacrified evrything for islam and cause prophet.
if muslims cant respect shia's then they dont respect imam ali.....read ur own history again and again and find out truth ......

You shameful creatures cant just help it right.

Whoever the culprit is, Burning mosque with people inside and slaughtering children will raise support for anti-Shia extremists. We need someone like Hitler to slaughter all extremists clerics and their radical followers irrespective of sect to secure lives of 180 million people, every kind of religious gathering other than prayers should be on private place, all mosques, bargah, madrassah etc. should be under govt. supervision, Imams/Teachers should be appointed after checking their qualification, credibility and background, and public beheading for hate speech is must. Sooner we do it better it will be.

R.I.P......... May peace prevails

Now that is really barbaric. Ok Shias are normally the targets but what now?? They burnt down a mosque and people in the mosque, not only that, they didn't even cared that mosque and madrassah have hundreds of Holy Quran. They even burnt Holy Quran just because Some idiot mullah said something about them or their beliefs. Now what Shia will say about that, The same Holy Quran they claim to respect so much. For one second if they had any sense they should have let the mullah say whatever he was saying, for the respect of Holy Quran inside the mosque.

Its all BS from Shias.

First of all, it wasn't a clash. In a clash, no matter how out numbered one party is, the damage is done on both sides. But in this case, not even a single Shia was even injured. On the other hand, we have slitted throats, people burnt alive and all that. So we can clearly see who was there with what intentions.

Secondly, no sunni will ever abuse or disrespect Hazrat Hussain (r.a). This is just plain bullsh!t which no one will buy. Shias are spreading this just for face saving now.

Thirdly, if it was Sipah-e-Sihaba or ASWJ and if they really planned to stop Shias in front of that Mosque, then how on earth, they chose to just throw stones on shias from roof? I mean seriously, only an idiot will adopt this fail method to stop that kind of crowd. If Sipah Sahaba was to do that, we'd be hearing opposite stories by now and they'd have used fcking heavy weapons. I'm not supporter of SS or LeJ, just talking about their past record and we all know how they usually work.

Now shias can cry me a river on this matter. Thank God army came and imposed curfew otherwise God knows what would have happened as a result by now. Those Sunni's were still able to take our minor attempts at your Imam Bargah even when curfew was imposed.

they are shia's of Imam Ali ....the greatest human being and fighter........ he is the only one who sacrified evrything for islam and cause prophet.
if muslims cant respect shia's then they dont respect imam ali.....read ur own history again and again and find out truth ......

Brother If you are really not a Muslim , Your insight on Islamic History is highly appreciable . But We sunnis also respect Imam Ali (A.S) a lot .. Islam spread in the subcontinent mostly because of AULIA e IKRAM(saints) , Almost all of them come from the progeny of Imam Ali . We had been living peacefully with Shia for centuries untill this Saudia-Iran rivalry disguised as Sunni - Shia differences was brought on into our region recently .

you really need to cut down on the bs that you are on, ie drugs.

And now comes my second question. If someone calls u a Kafir, what should u do. Cut their throats, burn the mosque. Or say may Allah give you hidayat, and move on.

Frankly you guys shouldnt go to Sunni areas at the first place with your julus. You shouldnt be on the roads doing all of this. We who dont say anything are forced to bare it all, our tax money is going to waste in your protection. And then if something goes wrong you cry a river.

You want to do these things no one is stopping you. Do it in your bargahs, or get big enough grounds where you can do as you wish.
You don't have any proof of "Shias cut the throats in Rwp" do you? That's not the first time a juloos is giong through that route. Then why they did it this time? Oh talking about the tax money we also pay it and what about your tax money when the politicians use it for their personal bearings. 
Dear don't blame to all deobandis ... I am not deobandi but all deobandis itself are against sectarianism ... But indeed some mischievous people are in all sects ... I am living in Karachi and almost 100 distance near my house a Imam bargah is located ... Those Shias are very mischievous ... Especially a Molvi of yours named Allam Oan Naqvi often talk very disgracefully about respected Sahabas ... Deobandis are mojority over there but they didn't notice single protest by them against particular Imam bargah ... They even block our main lane to exit for 10 days and so n so ..........
I am talking about the Extremists not all Deobandis. I respect Maulana Tariq Jameel he is one of the good Deaobandis.

Last edited:
the greatest human being and fighter........ ......
Violent shias
529538_618151678241776_1963346965_n.jpg

632311-rawalpindimarketfirephotoafp-1384535286-366-640x480.jpg

Shias are spreading fire on sunni mosque, madras where many people are still missing..

632311-image-1384534105-426-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me one thing...How many Shias were killed ? The answer is none.
All of Pakistan is shut down for their matam.Declare state religion as sunni islam and stop all of this.Saudi have enforced their version and the majoosi's fiqh jafaria in iran,why cant we enforce ours ? WE ARE THE MAJORITY !
All of Pakistan is shut down for their matam.Declare state religion as sunni islam and stop all of this.Saudi have enforced their version and the majoosi's fiqh jafaria in iran,why cant we enforce ours ? WE ARE THE MAJORITY !
Look at all your posts... arent you a secterian thug?majoosi etc? you are a khariji urself.

You don't have any proof of "Shias cut the throats in Rwp" do you? That's not the first time a juloos is giong through that route. Then why they did it this time? Oh talking about the tax money we also pay it and what about your tax money when the politicians use it for their personal bearings. 

I am talking about the Extremists not all Deobandis. I respect Maulana Tariq Jameel he is one of the good Deaobandis.
Do you have a neutral proof that the julus was shot at first. And why do you need to block the entire universe for your matam. I dont need you in my gali muhala. But you guys think its your God given right to do as you please. Regardless of how inconvenient it could be to anyone.

This really needs to be said right now. There are 2 completely different sides of the story doing the rounds on social media with regards to what happened in Rawalpindi yesterday. With no official confirmation, it's all speculation atm, and rumors are doing no good to anyone. However, tweets by ASWJ's official Twitter account a day before clearly suggest it was all pre-planned by the group. But again, if it turns out, without bias, that the initiation of the events yesterday was from the mourners of the Jaloos, action needs to be taken against the culprits. As much as I'd love to have hate-mongering Mullahs silenced permanently, yesterday was not the occasion to do what was done, that is if it was even done by the Azadaar.
Lastly, before you start generalizing and blaming us for what was done, just remember the countless times we were attacked and I refrained from pointing the finger at you.

And this rule should be implemented to everyone, who ever wants a julus, go to the gov, get a permission. And go to the designated ground. Do your thing, and leave. No need to block certain parts of the city for anything.

Do you have a neutral proof that the julus was shot at first. And why do you need to block the entire universe for your matam. I dont need you in my gali muhala. But you guys think its your God given right to do as you please. Regardless of how inconvenient it could be to anyone.

What happened...who died... its shameful... cameras did capture a few people who catched weapons from the police... but.... its also not a hidden fact tht we have people like these:

jj.jpg

I wont be surprised if they started insulting n abusing the procession... or even throwing stones... and it turned violent..(shameful on the part of both)...

Its time the big wigs of this country... stand up n ban the low lifes hate filled clerics... hiding in the skin of sheep!

And the people responsible for this should be punished..

And this rule should be implemented to everyone, who ever wants a julus, go to the gov, get a permission. And go to the designated ground. Do your thing, and leave. No need to block certain parts of the city for anything.
O bhai mere do you have any info about this? ya ese he bol rahay ho? Government grants the routes and give licence ese koi nai mu utha ke chala jata juloos pe -_-

Back
Top Bottom