What's new

Violence in Rawapindi claims seven lives, 34 injured

All of Pakistan is shut down for their matam.Declare state religion as sunni islam and stop all of this.Saudi have enforced their version and the majoosi's fiqh jafaria in iran,why cant we enforce ours ? WE ARE THE MAJORITY !

You mean "Deoband Islamic Emirate of Pakistan" ?? Why are we fighting Taliban then? they want the same

Ye sab ziada violent tab hua jab Loudspeaker par Hazrat Imam Hussain (a.s) ki shaan mein gustakhi ki gayi.. 
62.png
So this is your cover up story. And you in your right mind believe that any Muslim will ever in their right mind say anything about Hazrat Hussain RA.

So this is your cover up story. And you in your right mind believe that any Muslim will ever in their right mind say anything about Hazrat Hussain RA.
I can give you a proof but you won't accept it.

I can give you a proof but you won't accept it.
I dont need to take anything from you, nor do I trust our crappy media. Now the excuse is that this will increase sectarian violence if aired. Agreed.

But then extend us the same curtsy when shias get killed. Why oh why do we have to listen to it then and watch it with sad background music all day long for weeks, and then on anniversaries.

Why only shias bleed, and we have water running though our vains. And u didnt answer my questions. Do you in your right mind believe that a Sunni will ever ever in his right mind say anything disrespectful against any Sahaba of the Prophet.

you in your right mind believe that a Sunni will ever ever in his right mind say anything disrespectful against any Sahaba of the Prophet.
No, I have so many Sunni friends they didn't ever said any thing disrespectful about Sahaba or Ahl-al Bayt. But we are talking about Deobandis here they can call anyone Kafir even they call Barelvi Sunnis Mushrik for going into Milaad e Mustafa (S.A.W.W).

I am sad its my home town. Hope it will stay peaceful like good old days. Thanks to Zia ul haq who ruined the fabric of Pakistan in the name of religion.

No, I have so many Sunni friends they didn't ever said any thing disrespectful about Sahaba or Ahl-al Bayt. But we are talking about Deobandis here they can call anyone Kafir even they call Barelvi Sunnis Mushrik for going into Milaad e Mustafa (S.A.W.W).

Dear don't blame to all deobandis ... I am not deobandi but all deobandis itself are against sectarianism ... But indeed some mischievous people are in all sects ... I am living in Karachi and almost 100 distance near my house a Imam bargah is located ... Those Shias are very mischievous ... Especially a Molvi of yours named Allam Oan Naqvi often talk very disgracefully about respected Sahabas ... Deobandis are mojority over there but they didn't notice single protest by them against particular Imam bargah ... They even block our main lane to exit for 10 days and so n so ..........

you really need to cut down on the bs that you are on, ie drugs.

And now comes my second question. If someone calls u a Kafir, what should u do. Cut their throats, burn the mosque. Or say may Allah give you hidayat, and move on.

Frankly you guys shouldnt go to Sunni areas at the first place with your julus. You shouldnt be on the roads doing all of this. We who dont say anything are forced to bare it all, our tax money is going to waste in your protection. And then if something goes wrong you cry a river.

You want to do these things no one is stopping you. Do it in your bargahs, or get big enough grounds where you can do as you wish.

even though i am not muslim ....... all heart goes to shia people.
they are shia's of Imam Ali ....the greatest human being and fighter........ he is the only one who sacrified evrything for islam and cause prophet.
if muslims cant respect shia's then they dont respect imam ali.....read ur own history again and again and find out truth ......

Where is GOP how many arrested .. all culprits should be arrested and brought to justice

Back
Top Bottom