What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

Bangladesh have always supported Pakistani team yes both of us made mistakes in 1971 but they by now know one thing no matter what you can't trust kufr India and but I am afraid they would not love the beating which their team will have on 30th by our team but with other teams they always support Pakistan thanks a lot to our Bangladeshi brothers for this support you show

after this flag event

Campaign against foreign flags at stadiums

A Facebook group has launched a campaign against the waving of foreign flags by Bangladeshis in stadiums during cricket matches.
The group, CP Gang (Crack Platoon), is also sticking bills across the country, making people aware that any unauthorised use of foreign flags was punishable under the law.

Bangladeshis are often seen carrying foreign flags to galleries during international tournaments. Some even painted their faces and bodies with their colours during the recent Asia Cup tournament.

The gesture prompted Bangla Community Blog Alliance, a leading umbrella of Bangladesh-based blogs, to demand a ban on the entry of Bangladeshi citizens into stadiums with foreign flags.

Of late, CP Gang has opened an ‘event page’ styled ‘We don’t want to see foreign flags in hands of Bangladeshis’ in playgrounds’, notching up 5,500 members.
The group has also opened a page titled ‘Resist Pakistani cricket-lovers in this country’, commanding 9,000 ‘Likes’ already.The preface to the page referred to provisions of the National Flag Rules, 1972.

Section 9(I) of the rules says: ‘National Flags’ of foreign countries can be flown on the chancery building(s) of diplomatic missions as well as on consular offices in Bangladesh, heads of diplomatic mission may, in addition, fly their ‘national flags’ on their official residence as well as on their cars.”

The sub-section IV of the rules provides that the flag of a foreign state shall not be flown on any car or building in Bangladesh without the specific permission of the government of Bangladesh.

The event page also says since stadiums fall under the category of buildings, the hoisting of foreign flags by Bangladeshis there amounted to a punishable offence.

The Facebook group has urged the government to ban the carrying of foreign flags by Bangladeshis the wearing of their colours on faces and bodies.

The event page also writes: “Ghulam Azam (a condemned war criminal) had made a comment on cricket – ‘all anti-**** animosities of Bangalis finish during India-Pakistan matches.”

Referring to the hoisting of foreign flags by Bangladeshis, a CP Gang poster says: “Stop for a while… Yes we are telling you… I am an ashamed Bangladeshi.”

Campaign against foreign flags at stadiums -
bdnews24.com

Hasina Wajid regime facing the embarrassing and irritating situation for Bangladeshi youth 's support to Pakistan cricket team and hoist the Pakistani flags during the current T-20 cricket 2014 at Dhaka the sources diclosed that under the anger and chaos of Indian government the Hasina regime impose a ban on Pakistan's flag hoisting.
The support for Pakistan team by Bangladeshi Youth is a natural process and it is not the one way traffic because the Pakistani's are accepted the reality of Bangladesh and respect for Bangladeshi cricket team.
View attachment 22251
I am busy replying to these haters on twitter its fun

Pakistan is Bangladesh and Bangladesh is Pakistan. we are brother nations, no matter what !!

I don't find this love for each other unnatural. Because they were one nation once it is only natural for BDians to express their feelings through cricket because of their shared brotherhood.

If we had committed those alleged atrocities there wouldnt be a single soul in Bangladesh supporting us, you can tell a lie thousand times but people know the reality. You wont find a single sould in Pakistan supporting India because atrocities committed in 47 are real being told from older generation to new generation hence we see the hate for our immidiate neighbor, Wouldnt that be the case in Bangladesh as well?

We lived among Bangali's in Karachi and when dhaka fell we were told they are leaving, and we said them good bye and there were no hard feelings amongst us on either sides. Even Bangalis were asking why this is happening, wouldnt they know?
Brainwashed by your propaganda machine as usual? Have you even heard of the Hamoodur-Rahman Commission report? The War Inquiry Commission was appointed by the President of Pakistan in December 1971.

Here's a link to the report....

Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

You wont find a single sould in Pakistan supporting India because atrocities committed in 47 are real being told from older generation to new generation hence we see the hate for our immidiate neighbor,
So you mean no atrocities were committed on Hindus in 1947? Hundreds of thousands of Hindus and Sikhs were murdered and thousand of women raped.

In short, you guys aren't lily white either.

Come on guys cool down. Bangladeshi waving Pak flag is neither validation of Two nation theory nor its depicts their love for State of Pakistan. Rather its shows love for their favorite team or players. Its same like we wave Man United flag in Islamabad or in Dehli. First Indian universities made themselves laughing stocks by eradicating of Kashmiri students and charging them with Sedition cases. now It BD Govt turn.
Simply put both actions, indian and BD govt, are quite mean and devoid of logic, It shows how weak of threaten they feel(you could say in otherwords like Rise of Mc Artherism).
If country does not have guts to face people cheering for other teams it should not host games and nor should telecast it.

the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it's run by India................The sovereignty of BD is annihilated

No matter how bad or how low, I will NEVER say the same thing about my country. What you lack is CHARACTER. The Russians didn't say what you did when defeat seemed imminent at the hands of the Nazis, hell that's when they decided to burn their bridges and die 10 to 1 for their motherland. You have no honor. You don't deserve a state. Exile yourself and die in a desert. That way you will at least be considered a human being (though not an honorable one)

after this flag event

Campaign against foreign flags at stadiums

A Facebook group has launched a campaign against the waving of foreign flags by Bangladeshis in stadiums during cricket matches.
The group, CP Gang (Crack Platoon), is also sticking bills across the country, making people aware that any unauthorised use of foreign flags was punishable under the law.

Bangladeshis are often seen carrying foreign flags to galleries during international tournaments. Some even painted their faces and bodies with their colours during the recent Asia Cup tournament.

The gesture prompted Bangla Community Blog Alliance, a leading umbrella of Bangladesh-based blogs, to demand a ban on the entry of Bangladeshi citizens into stadiums with foreign flags.

Of late, CP Gang has opened an ‘event page’ styled ‘We don’t want to see foreign flags in hands of Bangladeshis’ in playgrounds’, notching up 5,500 members.
The group has also opened a page titled ‘Resist Pakistani cricket-lovers in this country’, commanding 9,000 ‘Likes’ already.
The preface to the page referred to provisions of the National Flag Rules, 1972.

Section 9(I) of the rules says: ‘National Flags’ of foreign countries can be flown on the chancery building(s) of diplomatic missions as well as on consular offices in Bangladesh, heads of diplomatic mission may, in addition, fly their ‘national flags’ on their official residence as well as on their cars.”

The sub-section IV of the rules provides that the flag of a foreign state shall not be flown on any car or building in Bangladesh without the specific permission of the government of Bangladesh.

The event page also says since stadiums fall under the category of buildings, the hoisting of foreign flags by Bangladeshis there amounted to a punishable offence.

The Facebook group has urged the government to ban the carrying of foreign flags by Bangladeshis the wearing of their colours on faces and bodies.

The event page also writes: “Ghulam Azam (a condemned war criminal) had made a comment on cricket – ‘all anti-**** animosities of Bangalis finish during India-Pakistan matches.”

Referring to the hoisting of foreign flags by Bangladeshis, a CP Gang poster says: “Stop for a while… Yes we are telling you… I am an ashamed Bangladeshi.”

Campaign against foreign flags at stadiums -
bdnews24.com
This group and their compaugn could have one of the following reason:

1. I thinks drinking is not prohibited in BD.
2. This campaign is either started by drunk or by People who hate Pakistan.
3. It is quite necessary now to check the identities of these bloggers. Are the Real Bangalis, or hired ones or some IITians disguised as Bangalis.

Lets see where is the real 'AAG'

No matter how bad or how low, I will NEVER say the same thing about my country. What you lack is CHARACTER. The Russians didn't say what you did when defeat seemed imminent at the hands of the Nazis, hell that's when they decided to burn their bridges and die 10 to 1 for their motherland. You have no honor. You don't deserve a state. Exile yourself and die in a desert. That way you will at least be considered a human being (though not an honorable one)
uss ke comments pe tumei kion tap charry hey? BD uska country hey jo merzy kahey BD ko. tum shant raho. tumahare comment se lagta he tum indian nahi Bangali ho ya Bangal ke theekedar.

Come on guys cool down. Bangladeshi waving Pak flag is neither validation of Two nation theory nor its depicts their love for State of Pakistan. Rather its shows love for their favorite team or players. Its same like we wave Man United flag in Islamabad or in Dehli. First Indian universities made themselves laughing stocks by eradicating of Kashmiri students and charging them with Sedition cases. now It BD Govt turn.
Simply put both actions, indian and BD govt, are quite mean and devoid of logic, It shows how weak of threaten they feel(you could say in otherwords like Rise of Mc Artherism).
If country does not have guts to face people cheering for other teams it should not host games and nor should telecast it.
Another delusional Pakistani,read this....

2 arrested for Supporting Indian cricket team | Siasat

what are you guys talking about,i am watching the India-Pakistan recorded match,looking at the crowd,i see support to India,

Spot on.:tup:

Rubbish indian reporting.... Lies lies lies. paid up indian media implicating pak after shameful act of charging students with sedition just to show thet are like Pakistanies..
Stop Drinking when you come to PDF
What happened,after reading the truth it hurted you too much?? And you are really dumber than i thought.This incident is 2 year old and this didnt happen recently :lol:

This group and their compaugn could have one of the following reason:

1. I thinks drinking is not prohibited in BD.
2. This campaign is either started by drunk or by People who hate Pakistan.
3. It is quite necessary now to check the identities of these bloggers. Are the Real Bangalis, or hired ones or some IITians disguised as Bangalis.

Lets see where is the real 'AAG'

uss ke comments pe tumei kion tap charry hey? BD uska country hey jo merzy kahey BD ko. tum shant raho. tumahare comment se lagta he tum indian nahi Bangali ho ya Bangal ke theekedar.
if they are supporting you then they are genuine bangladeshis
if they are opposing you then they are drunk IITians who hate Pak lol

you need to understand there are 2 kind of people
one who support Pak and one who oppose Pak
which group has more numbers,no one knows that

its a never ending debate

we should hold a referrendum or plebiscite
what say @BDforever :partay:

hehehe you misread it mate.
if they are supporting you then they are genuine bangladeshis
if they are opposing you then they are drunk IITians who hate Pak lol

you need to understand there are 2 kind of people