What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

Cricket being linked to the validity of two nation theory?

When you come to consciousness with alcohol intoxication you will be able to question ?

Bangladesh cricket board banned bangali spectators from supporting any other team and flying its flags other then Bangladesh
T-20 WC Dhaka is International event and any restriction will be harmful for Bangladesh cricket and
ICC called the explanation from Haseena Regime for this Imposition.

Last edited:
Hence proved that no genocide happened in 1971 and Yahya Khan-Tikka Khan combo were a pair of angels.

Prove is how we Pakistanis, even after 60 years, hate India with such a passion....all due to the atrocities committed by hindus in 47.

how can Bangladeshi forget those only after 40 years?

X = Y and Y<> Z => X <> Z

Which news channel? Post a credible link. Govt. of India has far more important things to bother about than a few Pakistani flag waving Bangladeshis. :coffee:
Geo Newzzzzzz and co. :D
Also!
Bangladesh slaps ban on flying rival teams’ flags during World T20 – The Express Tribune

Check middle image....guy is wearing Indian jersey.
The why the fack does he have a Pakistani flag on his face, any ways the pics i posted are from previous years.

the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it's run by India................The sovereignty of BD is annihilated
But still, people would get pissed, right?

Last edited:
And a pic is source for this,the desperation of some people here is truly amazing. :lol:

Simple Nature . More Blue means More Greenery in Bangladesh.
image.jpg

Prove is how we Pakistanis, even after 60 years, hate India with such a passion....all due to the atrocities committed by hindus in 47.

Atrocities were committed by both Hindus and Muslims, what are you trying to teach us? And we have absolutely no problem with Pakistanis hating us.

how can Bangladeshi forget those only after 40 years?

X = Y and Y<> Z => X <> Z

Yahya Khan and Tikka Khan were not Hindus.

Geo Newzzzzzz and co. :D
Also!
Bangladesh slaps ban on flying rival teams’ flags during World T20 – The Express Tribune

The why the fack does he have a Pakistani flag on his face, any ways the pics i posted are from previous years.

But still, people would get pissed, right?

And where the news mentions that India asked for such a ban? Have you read the news?

Edit:
And a pic is source for this,the butthurt of some people here is truly amazing.
Why would some people be butthurt over a pic of BD's waving Pakistani flags??
What even more laughable is that OP has mentioned that Indian gov. ordered banning of waving foreign flags. :rofl:
This proves that Pakistanis want to hide there incompetence and avoid the truth :lol:
Now tell me who is desperate and who is butthurt ??

Last edited:
Why would some people be butthurt over a pic of BD's waving Pakistani flags?? :lol:
What even more laughable is that OP has mentioned that Indian gov. ordered banning of waving foreign flags. :rofl:
This proves that Pakistanis want to hide there incompetence and avoid the truth :lol:
Now tell me who is desperate and who is butthurt :lol:
:wacko::wacko::wacko:
:woot::woot::woot:You're:welcome:

whats the purpose of this thread
if you guys want to unite back
then better tag some BDeshi members and know their reaction

@BDforever , @DarkPrince @i am bengali

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom