What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

What episode?
Kal match hai. Dekhna what happens. 2 nation theory. Ha Ha.
Ha aik Haseena wajid ki restruction in Bangladesh
and doosri restruction by Indian Government in UP
on Kashmiri student when they express their happiness over pakistan wining
hahaha both places the victory of the two nation theory .

Ha aik Haseena wajid ki restruction in Bangladesh
and doosri restruction by Indian Government in UP
on Kashmiri student when they express their happiness over pakistan wining
hahaha both places the victory of the two nation theory .

Kashmiri Students who were fans of Afridi. So are many Hindus too. What does it prove? Nonsense.

Kashmiri Students who were fans of Afridi. So are many Hindus too. What does it prove? Nonsense.
nonsense In India at UP
Meerut: A university in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, will revoke its suspension of 67 Kashmiri students for cheering for the Pakistani cricket team in a match against India. why victory of two nation theory

Now we call that a fart. Its ur forum so u can fart shit do whatever u want. Outside this forum people will only laugh at u and say, Ohh ya u r a Pakistani. Atleast thats what I saw in Europe and America. :D :D :D

Yes we know Indians who are brainwashed by their SUPA PAWA propaganda teaching army can only f@rt online as armchair generals. We all know how world laugh & see Indians.;):lol::lol:

But its not an ISLAMIC STATE like Pakistan. Go 1st find the difference between the two. Then we will talk bout different ideologies.

Are you dumb or something?:cuckoo::crazy: When did i say Bangladesh is Islamic state? I said in 71 world add one more Muslim country in the map. Islam is the state religion of Bangladesh just like many other Muslim countries for example Iraq, Palestine, Libya, etc.:yay:

Here read my post again.

In fact in 71 one more Muslim country came into being.

Now go & f@rt on the face of those Indian army propagandists who taught you wrong & make you look like a little frustrated clown.:lol::omghaha:

Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Above pic talks bout % of Muslim population and nothing else. U Liar. Obviously Bangladesh has more muslims. STILL THEY SEPERATED FROM ANOTHER TYRANIC MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Yes it does shows population of Muslims. I posted 2 maps. You failed to comprehend & accuse me of being "liar" as if i' am your Papa.:nono: I would request Mods to kindly teach this troll some manners @Aeronaut @Oscar @WebMaster @Emmie.

STILL THEY SEPERATED FROM ANOTHER TYRANIC MUSLIM COUNTRY.

Look at this poor clown. I explained him everything and he is back to square one.:cuckoo::omghaha:

Go teach Pakistanis all ur bullshit. An Indian is lot more ur level to be taught Bullshit.

Yes i know what level...the same that an Indian judge kutju had talked about.:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom