What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

Well, personally i feel ashamed at the kind of atrocities we've done against them but seeing them support our flag is just...... amazing, Thanks! :toast_sign:
What atrocities had we committed over there?

he is talking about rape,mass murder that former Pak soldiers did in East Pakistan
These are just Indian fairy tales. As migrated Pakistani. I hate to India because my elders told me such stories that how hindus & sikhs had committed atrocities with Indian Muslims. but common Bengladeshi Muslim doesnt hate with Pakistanis. because he doesnt know about such atrocities (about rape, mass murder) which had been propagated by Indians.

Which news channel? Post a credible link. Govt. of India has far more important things to bother about than a few Pakistani flag waving Bangladeshis. :coffee:
Indian govt always remain sentimental for cricket.

These are just Indian fairy tales. As migrated Pakistani. I hate to India because my elders told me such stories that how hindus & sikhs had committed atrocities with Indian Muslims. but common Bengladeshi Muslim doesnt hate with Pakistanis. because he doesnt know about such atrocities (about rape, mass murder) which had been propagated by Indians.
dont bring India there
you wanna disagree....its perfectly fine with me
only BDeshis can decide whether these are fairy tales or not
you asked him what attrocities,so i told you what he was referring to

i guess even he believes those fairy tales

No matter how bad or how low, I will NEVER say the same thing about my country. What you lack is CHARACTER. The Russians didn't say what you did when defeat seemed imminent at the hands of the Nazis, hell that's when they decided to burn their bridges and die 10 to 1 for their motherland. You have no honor. You don't deserve a state. Exile yourself and die in a desert. That way you will at least be considered a human being (though not an honorable one)

Russians themselves were not divided like us. Defeat is not the problem when we are united, the problem is being stooge and divided.

And BD virually runs at the dictation of India makes no meaning for its seperate existance. And it has been made tamed so it does not protest any Indian interferance. U guys are looking at the word "meaningless", but not why it is said! And being Indians you will not comprehand i

I believe in democracy, if our puppet govt is elected in a fair and legal election, and the mejority of the Bangladeshis dont mind Indian hegemony, I have no problem, their country, their rules.

Last edited:
When you come to consciousness with alcohol intoxication you will be able to question ?

T-20 WC Dhaka is International event and any restriction will be harmful for Bangladesh cricket and
ICC called the explanation from Haseena Regime for this Imposition.

How do you know Jinnah sahib wasn't intoxicated when he made the decision to make Pakistan?

(this comment is only for people who have the capacity to understand why I gave this response to the person accusing me of being drunk. If you are a naturally butt hurt individual, you need not reply.)

Hasina Wajid regime facing the embarrassing and irritating situation for Bangladeshi youth 's support to Pakistan cricket team and hoist the Pakistani flags during the current T-20 cricket 2014 at Dhaka the sources diclosed that under the anger and chaos of Indian government the Hasina regime impose a ban on Pakistan's flag hoisting.
The support for Pakistan team by Bangladeshi Youth is a natural process and it is not the one way traffic because the Pakistani's are accepted the reality of Bangladesh and respect for Bangladeshi cricket team.
View attachment 22251

Dil ke khush rakhne ko...Ghalib yeh khayal acchha hai...

How do you know Jinnah sahib wasn't intoxicated when he made the decision to make Pakistan?

(this comment is only for people who have the capacity to understand why I gave this response to the person accusing me of being drunk. If you are a naturally butt hurt individual, you need not reply.)
:omghaha: :rofl: :haha:

Hasina Wajid regime facing the embarrassing and irritating situation for Bangladeshi youth 's support to Pakistan cricket team and hoist the Pakistani flags during the current T-20 cricket 2014 at Dhaka the sources diclosed that under the anger and chaos of Indian government the Hasina regime impose a ban on Pakistan's flag hoisting.
The support for Pakistan team by Bangladeshi Youth is a natural process and it is not the one way traffic because the Pakistani's are accepted the reality of Bangladesh and respect for Bangladeshi cricket team.
View attachment 22251

Bangladesh Govt bans waving of Pakistani flag - blame India. Seems logical. And the Indians are twirling their mustaches in unison while we plot our next Chanakyan move to discredit the fine and upstanding nation of Pakistan.

dont bring India there
you wanna disagree....its perfectly fine with me
only BDeshis can decide whether these are fairy tales or not
you asked him what attrocities,so i told you what he was referring to

i guess even he believes those fairy tales
They rejected those fairy tales after expressing their love with Pakistan :p:

Indian govt always remain sentimental for cricket.

Read this:
Hamoodur Rahman Commission Report

And then come back. :coffee:

I mean going through this thread only one theory pakistanis need to proove first "Left pakistani nation theory" , leave bangladesh and rest of evil hindus, banyas, indians on their own. :smokin:

we know how to do politics,bangladeshis can try to get back together with west pak.

This time no ship/aircraft ll cross.

Back
Top Bottom