What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

How do you know Jinnah sahib wasn't intoxicated when he made the decision to make Pakistan?

(this comment is only for people who have the capacity to understand why I gave this response to the person accusing me of being drunk. If you are a naturally butt hurt individual, you need not reply.)
the Narrow-hearted people can't afford the truth.
The pdf is not the right place for weak hearted people:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Bangladesh Govt bans waving of Pakistani flag - blame India. Seems logical. And the Indians are twirling their mustaches in unison while we plot our next Chanakyan move to discredit the fine and upstanding nation of Pakistan.
The Green Army Flag is sign of the power of two nation theory

Dil ke khush rakhne ko...Ghalib yeh khayal acchha hai...
Poetry is the best treatment of Sorrows

Last edited:
Mr. Hamoodur Rahman himself a bengali. isnt he?

I told you to read it.:coffee:

"The War Inquiry Commission was appointed by the President of Pakistan in December 1971. In its secret report, never made public in Pakistan the commission, headed by then Chief Justice of Pakistan, Hamoodur Rahman, held widespread atrocities, other abuses of power by Pakistani generals and a complete failure in civilian and martial-law leadership responsible for the loss of East Pakistan. The report dwells on a range of sins: killing of thousands of Bangladeshis—both civilians and “Bengali” soldiers—rape, pan smuggling, looting of banks in East Pakistan, drunkenness by officers, even an instance of a Brigadier “entertaining” women while his troops were being shelled by Indian troops. It recommended a string of court-martials and trials against top officers . Nothing ever happened. The army’s role in splintering Pakistan after its greatest military debacle was largely ignored by successive Pakistani governments.

The Commission examined nearly 300 witnesses and hundreds of classified army signals between East and West Pakistan. The final report was submitted on October 23, 1974, detailing political, administrative, military and moral failings of then Pakistan.
"

I told you to read it.:coffee:

"The War Inquiry Commission was appointed by the President of Pakistan in December 1971. In its secret report, never made public in Pakistan the commission, headed by then Chief Justice of Pakistan, Hamoodur Rahman, held widespread atrocities, other abuses of power by Pakistani generals and a complete failure in civilian and martial-law leadership responsible for the loss of East Pakistan. The report dwells on a range of sins: killing of thousands of Bangladeshis—both civilians and “Bengali” soldiers—rape, pan smuggling, looting of banks in East Pakistan, drunkenness by officers, even an instance of a Brigadier “entertaining” women while his troops were being shelled by Indian troops. It recommended a string of court-martials and trials against top officers . Nothing ever happened. The army’s role in splintering Pakistan after its greatest military debacle was largely ignored by successive Pakistani governments.

The Commission examined nearly 300 witnesses and hundreds of classified army signals between East and West Pakistan. The final report was submitted on October 23, 1974, detailing political, administrative, military and moral failings of then Pakistan.
"

I have already read it.

Good for pakistan, never knew how few bangla supporters for pakistan cricket team validates something as huge and complicated as two nation theory.Congratulation .
not few .. when ever there is match of pakistan .. in any city of Bangladesh .. almost all the stadium support pakistan .. this shows the general trend of the population ...

Angry....far from it.The breaking of bangladesh proved the two nation theory wrong...now that is proof.A few banglas waving pakistan flag in a cricket match is and does not come under proof.
two nation theory was muslims and Hindus are two different nation .. so they still didn't join u?? did they ..that proves that the dnt want to live in a hindu county ...

Funny to see people have to rely upon cricket matches to declare the victory of the 2/3 nation theory .

Talk about desperation ..... :lol:

The Awami League and their Indian patrons have desperately tried to discard the two nation theory from the minds of the ordinary Bangladeshis but it has not worked. While many Bangladeshis do not clearly understand the concept of the two nation theory they do know that we are different from the Indians and are thankfully free from Brahmin majority rule. I have dwelt at great length on the topic in my book -

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

I am trying to get at least 5000 downloads by September when I expect the country to revolt against the Indian puppet government.

Last edited:
The Awami League and their Indian patrons have desperately tried to discard the two nation theory from the minds of the ordinary Bangladeshis but it has not worked. While many Bangladeshis do not clearly understand the concept of the two nation theory they do know that we are different from the Indians and are thankfully free from Brahmin majority rule. I have dwelt at great length on the topic in my book -

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

I am trying to get at least 5000 downloads by September when I expect the country top revolt against the Indian puppet government.

I am really tired of your efforts to promote your book in every thread, will you spare us permanently from your marketing activities if I myself do a thousand downloads? :hitwall:

I am really tired of your efforts to promote your book in every thread, will you spare us permanently from your marketing activities if I myself do a thousand downloads? :hitwall:

Yes wonderful idea ... :victory1:

Actually not every thread but those specifically related to Bangladesh and relations with India.

Yes wonderful idea ... :victory1:
You're trying the wrong way. In my opinion if a bangadeshi will launch a book praising India it might do wonders and Indians will read it too. You should stop hating Indians and work on more constructive activities like jobs and studies

You're trying the wrong way. In my opinion if a bangadeshi will launch a book praising India it might do wonders and Indians will read it too. You should stop hating Indians and work on more constructive activities like jobs and studies

But it will have to be full of lies then ...

Back
Top Bottom