What's new

Victory Of Two-Nation Theory, ICC T-20 World Cup.

Who better than you shall know the traitors.

the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it's run by India................The sovereignty of BD is annihilated

the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it;s run by India/

So what you want now?

I know some Bangladeshis who support PK even in BD vs PK match, and its true.
the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it;s run by India/

Then can we expect Begam Khaleda Zia to go for a re-unification with Pakistan when she is in power, overwhelmingly supported by East Pakistanis? :coffee:

the existance of BD is meaningless now......I mean Hasina has made it meaningless............people had more hope with BD earlier.............now it's run by India................The sovereignty of BD is annihilated
get rid of that hindoo puppet hasina,

i support a hasin-free bangladesh

If this is a victory of two nation theory then this was the death of two nation theory take your pick

_57359640_mascarenhas_genocide464.jpg

Pakistan will pay back this support by losing one match against BD, though not this WC because Pak already have lost one. We need to win every match to qualify for Semi.

Look at all that support, and people on PDF say Bengalis hate us. lol

Bangladesh cricket board banned bangali spectators from supporting any other team and flying its flags other then Bangladesh

Pakistan will pay back this support by losing one match against BD, though not this WC because Pak already have lost one. We need to win every match to qualify for Semi.
Look at all that support, and people on PDF say Bengalis hate us. lol
we need only to win the Broken Hearts of Bangladeshi peoples, cricket is a game the team perform better cricket which will be the champion but we are discussed the champion of hearts.

Shamshan Ghat ka Dancer

If this is a victory of two nation theory then this was the death of two nation theory take your pick
Ostrich think he is saved but when he out his head from send then he saw the Reality of Two Nation Theory

Back
Top Bottom