What's new

US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead

And then you wake up on the bottom of the Persian gulf with no limbs watching your "soldiers" explode in their ships :lol:
No...It will be the Iranian admirals who will wake up with their ships and dinghies at the bottom of the Gulf.

The only thing you still have to masturbate over is one wayward drone. :lol:

Believe me I have no need to masturbate, never mind masturbate over a machine.
It seem too much time spend with your computer is giving you strange Ideas with machines.:lol:
is this why you defected to USA from Vietnam? they offered you picture of B-2 to masturbate over?

Believe me I have no need to masturbate, never mind masturbate over a machine.
Yes you do. That is all Iran can do.

It seem too much time spend with your computer is giving you strange Ideas with machines.:lol:
is this why you defected to USA from Vietnam? they offered you picture of B-2 to masturbate over?
And are you in the UK? :lol: If yes, why? Nothing worthwhile in Iran?

R.I.P to deceased ......
@Topic , why don't they used non lethal weapons first , wats t use of having huge investment in R&D of these weopens when they are not in use :(

The most dangerous thing Iranians have against the US navy are the Sunburn missiles.

R.I.P to deceased ......
@Topic , why don't they used non lethal weapons first , wats t use of having huge investment in R&D of these weopens when they are not in use :(
Why not use this...Why not use that...Why not use these...And it goes on and on in trying to attribute the worst of motives to this tragedy.

US military ship fires on boat in Persian Gulf, killing 1 | GlobalPost
The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.
Are you telling us that these gestures are totally incomprehensible to experienced sailors? Please do say so...

Yes you do. That is all Iran can do.

And are you in the UK? :lol: If yes, why? Nothing worthwhile in Iran?

I am studying here in the UK and I will be back to my great Land in few years. I was not raped and fall in love with my rapist like what happened to you in the Vietnamese war. how is your gay lover doing? is it juice BTW?:lol:

The most dangerous thing Iranians have against US navy are the Sunburn missiles.
So you never heard of persian gulf missile? sunburn is good but Persian gulf is better.

If these were "pirates" then India would not need to downgraded their relation with your country.
but your country is always full of BS, you will end up saying they were on a suicide mission to destroy your ships

Indians are not known for rational thinking. You'll never know what stupid things they would do. My country is very reasonable in dealing with other countries and have rigid rules of engagement. That boat has been warned numerous times. It was stopped with just sufficient force.

I am studying here in the UK and I will be back to my great Land in few years. I was not raped and fall in love with my rapist like what happened to you in the Vietnamese war. how is your gay lover doing? is it juice BTW?
I guess your maturity still have loooooong way to go if you have to resort to this.

Indians are not known for rational thinking. You'll never know what stupid things they would do. My country is very reasonable in dealing with other countries and have rigid rules of engagement. That boat has been warned numerous times. It was stopped with just sufficient force.

Yes it was very reasonable to nuke a civilian population of japan after their soldier killed your soldiers.
it was very reasonable to kill a million innocent Iraqis over some phantom nukes.
this is your definition of reasonable? dude when has India ever done anything even close to that? and yet you call them not rational :lol:

I guess your maturity still have loooooong way to go if you have to resort to this.

This coming from a guy who wanks over drones ?:lol:

The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.
Would those who have sooooo much extensive naval experience explain why no one on this boat did not understand these gestures? May be the Iranian navy personnel here? :lol:

And the Vietnamese mercenary manages to bring Iran into it. Tell me, before you got off the boat and stepped on US soil, did you even know what Iran was?

Stop trying so hard to fit in, it's getting sad.
Hey...Your fellow Iranian was the one who dragged my origin into this. But I guess playing the race card is allowed for non-Americans, is that it?

Still, can you explain, using your naval experience, if any, on why no one on this boat understood these gestures?

Even if you have no military experience, common sense would prevail, no?

Back
Top Bottom