What's new

US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead

Even though we were never near Japan it still happened. This time we should be close to the enemy. Not far. Never let the enemy get close to home. Japan learn from that after the attack. Since Iran threaten to attack the states I would say we should get closer to Iran.

This Video sums up you americans very well:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if its Somalian. Don't get near the ship when warned to back off. Troll...

You would have warned in English and in Arabic. But Tamilians dont speak Arabic.

Again I hope GoI pursues this matter with US Govt and gets to the root of the matter.

Yes!!! thats an excellent idea but Unluckily Pakistan govt. or the ruling elites don't have steel b@llz required to take that action .Anywayz Pakistan's public would love to join for that action..........:smokin:

:rofl::rofl:

One Indian dead, 3 hurt after US navy fires on fishing boat: UAE
AFP | Jul 16, 2012, 11.52PM IST
Article
Comments

inShare

Read More:USNS Rappahannock|UAE|Indian Dead
Tweet

DUBAI: A US navy vessel fired on an approaching fishing boat off the United Arab Emirates on Monday, killing an Indian national and seriously injuring three others, the UAE's state news agency (WAM) said.

"The firing has led to the death of one Indian national and serious injury of three Indian nationals," Tarek al-Hedan, an aide to the foreign minister for political affairs told WAM.

He said that authorities in the UAE are investigating the matter.

A US defence official told Reuters the boat was believed to have sped away after being fired upon by the crew aboard the USNS Rappahannock, according to an initial report.

One Indian dead, 3 hurt after US navy fires on fishing boat: UAE - The Times of India

Ho gaya kela....

Hope the issue gets sorted out..

so USN only dares to attack innocent Indian fishermen? :rofl:

Its not yet clear what happened and I don't think UAE has the guts to go root of the matter and India cannot do much rather than making sure that this guy's family is adequately compensated.

Also I don't understand the funny part when some one gets killed.

where US goes death comes to innocents
if fisherman had a gun they wont attack for the fear of getting hurt although the chance of that would be 0.000001%

One Indian dead, 3 hurt after US navy fires on fishing boat: UAE
AFP | Jul 16, 2012, 11.52PM IST
Article
Comments

inShare

Read More:USNS Rappahannock|UAE|Indian Dead
Tweet

DUBAI: A US navy vessel fired on an approaching fishing boat off the United Arab Emirates on Monday, killing an Indian national and seriously injuring three others, the UAE's state news agency (WAM) said.

"The firing has led to the death of one Indian national and serious injury of three Indian nationals," Tarek al-Hedan, an aide to the foreign minister for political affairs told WAM.

He said that authorities in the UAE are investigating the matter.

A US defence official told Reuters the boat was believed to have sped away after being fired upon by the crew aboard the USNS Rappahannock, according to an initial report.

One Indian dead, 3 hurt after US navy fires on fishing boat: UAE - The Times of India

LOL...Dumb Indians love supporting their white master. The USN will roam the Indian ocean and keep Indian in their place.

Thanks God .. those were not Pakistanis who got killed.. RIP the departed innocent souls..

It's not that funny. USA has built up massive naval forces in the Persian Gulf. It looks like they could seriously attack Iran and Syria later this year. Syria and Russia are both readying up for a war. If it was up to me I would partner with Pakistan and surround the US army troops in Afghanistan, then capture them as POW hostages.

Sir you are really genius..Pakistanis are really blessed that you are not with them...

I don't care if its Somalian. Don't get near the ship when warned to back off. Troll...

What kind of warning? Did that poor small motor vessel had any kind of electronical stuff to get in radio contact or US just warned them with hand gestures?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom