What's new

US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead

^^^

Their ships are just sitting ducks, if they were smart they would take them out of Iran's reach.

Couldn't agree more.
I don't know what's wrong with US generals, even a child can tell that its a tactical mistake of US if they are in gulf to tackle Iran!

If its only deception than its clever move, with support of daily Sabre rattling of Iran.

I don't care if its Somalian. Don't get near the ship when warned to back off. Troll...

Its not your water, you can't tell people to leave their house because you have occupied it!

Stop killing and stealing.

And how exactly are they sitting ducks?

Were they sitting ducks in 1988 during Operation Praying Mantis?

They are in range of rockets and even grenades.

They are indeed sitting ducks! if serious war break out with Iran but both sides are making fool of the world.

America makes money as a result of Iran's daily arms development announcements.

In 1988 Iran didnt even had a navy at all. There were just some frigates from the Shah era, and few speedboats. 80's was just a unfortunate period and we didnt to enter a conflict with US because we knew it wouldnt end in our favour. But now its different, we have more then 2000 boats equipped with (un)guided rockets and missiles that can unleash hell upon the USN in the Persian gulf, and we are 100% sure that we will spank the US military

Here's a pic of the USNS Rappahannock, the vessel whose crew fired on an aggressive boat:

web_061030-N-8591H-008.jpg

That's right, gang, it isn't a fighting ship but a logistics vessel, a gussied-up tanker, appropriately called an "oiler" in Navy parlance. Did the aggressive boat mistake the ship for an oil tanker and easy prey for pirates? You decide.

They are in range of rockets and even grenades.

They are indeed sitting ducks! if serious war break out with Iran but both sides are making fool of the world.

America makes money as a result of Iran's daily arms development announcements.

Umm ok?

So USA has no spy satellites or any alert mechanisms which will tell them that Iran is targetting them?

And No counter-measures to destroy those incoming missiles and no counter-response to destroy those missile launchers.

Damn, didn't know US Navy was that weak.

Thanks for the new info :lol:

In 1988 Iran didnt even had a navy at all. There were just some frigates from the Shah era, and few speedboats. 80's was just a unfortunate period and we didnt to enter a conflict with US because we knew it wouldnt end in our favour. But now its different, we have more then 2000 boats equipped with (un)guided rockets and missiles that can unleash hell upon the USN in the Persian gulf, and we are 100% sure that we will spank the US military

Iran did have some semblance of a Navy and most of it was destroyed in that disastarous encounter.

What you have now done is conduct a swarming attack, launching hundreds of speedboats at US Naval Ships, similar to what Japan did with Kamikazes during World War II.

The difference is US knows about the swarming tactic and since 2005 has been conducting war games, inventing and deploying new weapon platforms which will nullify this threat.

Do you honestly think that USA is just sitting there and not creating some sort of counter-measures.

You couldn't spank Iraq and now you want to tussle with a country like America.

Get a reality check.

are we in 1988? Iran now has thousands of missile and huge amount of Persian gulf missile.
the PG missile alone are enough for American ships. never mind the amount of Hoot torpedo and 20,000 speed boats which most of them are armed with rockets and cruise missile and some of them are torpedo launchers.

Iran did have some semblance of a Navy and most of it was destroyed in that disastarous encounter.

What you have now done is conduct a swarming attack, launching hundreds of speedboats at US Naval Ships, similar to what Japan did with Kamikazes during World War II.

The difference is US knows about the swarming tactic and since 2005 has been conducting war games, inventing and deploying new weapon platforms which will nullify this threat.

Do you honestly think that USA is just sitting there and not creating some sort of counter-measures.

You couldn't spank Iraq and now you want to tussle with a country like America.

Get a reality check.
Iran couldnt spank Iraq ? Iran destroyed Iraqs navy in the start of the war lmao
Operation Morvarid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Operation resulted in a victory for Iran, which managed to destroy both oil rigs as well as much of the Iraqi Navy and inflicted significant damage to Iraqi ports and airfields

USN has no tactic against Iranian swarming tactics in the Persian gulf and the tiny straits of Hormuz, infact this is why the USN is happily avoiding any armed clash with Iranian navy and the IRGC navy. USN maybe can play the boss in the open seas but not in the Persian gulf because it is Irans backyard and Iran will decide the rules of the game

Iran couldnt spank Iraq ? Iran destroyed Iraqs navy in the start of the war lmao
Operation Morvarid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Operation resulted in a victory for Iran, which managed to destroy both oil rigs as well as much of the Iraqi Navy and inflicted significant damage to Iraqi ports and airfields

USN has no tactic against Iranian swarming tactics in the Persian gulf and the tiny straits of Hormuz, infact this is why the USN is happily avoiding any armed clash with Iranian navy and the IRGC navy. USN maybe can play the boss in the open seas but not in the Persian gulf because it is Irans backyard and Iran will decide the rules of the game

Honestly I hope you keep believing that from the bottom of my heart. Better yet, I hope your government believes that.

If you believe the US has no counter, better yet if you believe there is no counter, you will be caught off guard when we counter and we'll be able to take full advantage.

Honestly I hope you keep believing that from the bottom of my heart. Better yet, I hope your government believes that.

If you believe the US has no counter, better yet if you believe there is no counter, you will be caught off guard when we counter and we'll be able to take full advantage.
We are very afraid of you yanks, we are afraid you will end up bombing Australia or Tajikistan and think you are bombing Iran.
did you watch that Video I posted earlier? well here it is again.
You don't even know where Iran is on the map lol :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are very afraid of you yanks, we are afraid you will end up bombing Australia or Tajikistan and think you are bombing Iran.
did you watch that Video I posted earlier? well here it is again.
You don't even know where Iran is on the map lol :rofl:
They'll prolly just end up confusing Iraq and Iran and start bombing Iraq all over again and since there isn't anything left to bomb, they will target their own military installations since those are the only things left standing military wise lol

I wouldn't put this past the Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the counter of tens of dud rockets and shells heading your boat from all around?

Perhaps, you both want to sacrifice few of your own kind, other wise no wisdom and right for you to be there.

That’s what happens when people watch too much Bollywood, they become convinced that their fishing boats can take on a naval vessel :lol:
trolling aside, RIP to the dead man and im sure UAE wont carry out an investigation hence indian government should

Now arrest them kike the Italians. btw what happened to the italians after so much ho ha?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom