What's new

US ship fires on boat off Dubai, 1 dead

Hey...Your fellow Iranian was the one who dragged my origin into this. But I guess playing the race card is allowed for non-Americans, is that it?

Still, can you explain, using your naval experience, if any, on why no one on this boat understood these gestures?

US military ship fires on boat in Persian Gulf, killing 1 | GlobalPost

Even if you have no military experience, common sense would prevail, no?

If I was on that boat and someone starting shooting I would panick, you would probably sit down and wank over the ship.:lol:
those poor guys were probably trying to ask for help or something lol and you shot them.

If I was on that boat and someone starting shooting I would panick, you would probably sit down and wank over the ship.:lol:
those poor guys were probably trying to ask for help or something lol and you shot them.
How do you know? From your 'extensive' naval experience in the bath tub with your rubber duckies in safe Canada? :lol:

How do you know? From your 'extensive' naval experience in the bath tub with your rubber duckies in safe Canada? :lol:

I am from Canada now? :lol: it seem you just finished masturating and your things ended up in your eyes :rofl:
tell me did that f-22 picture give you a good orgasm?

I at least know the fisherman community first hand and they are these really poor people who just spend their entire lives fishing and can hardly speak Hindi let alone English. They have some great Chai (tea) stands where we used to go out and hang as kids, for sure the American sides have went trigger happy.

If the US crews can't handle themselves in heavy traffic port areas they should not be allowed here.

I at least know the fisherman community first hand and they are these really poor people who just spend their entire lives fishing and can hardly speak Hindi let alone English. They have some great Chai (tea) stands where we used to go out and hang as kids, for sure the American sides have went trigger happy.

If the US crews can't handle themselves in heavy traffic port areas they should not be allowed here.

This is what I am trying to say, the poor guys were probably in need of help and the americans shot and killed them.
tomorrow they will put some TNT in their fishermen boats and say they were terrorists.

Did I say you are? Have a hard time understanding the difference between 'in' and 'from'?

am I in canada? :lol: dude you're getting to old for this. :rofl:

This has nothing to do with traffic. Here it is again...

The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.
Explain to me how common sense and experience on the seas failed in understanding these gestures.

Yes it was very reasonable to nuke a civilian population of japan after their soldier killed your soldiers.
it was very reasonable to kill a million innocent Iraqis over some phantom nukes.
this is your definition of reasonable? dude when has India ever done anything even close to that? and yet you call them not rational :lol:

You have failed your history class. Japan sneak attacked us in Pearl Harbor without provocation, killing thousands of our men. Japan attacked our territory in Philippians killing thousands of our men. Japan tortured and force marched American prisoners killing thousands of them. Japan killed tens of thousands American soldiers in battles. Nuking them was just the reasonable option to avoid further bloodshed.

Death of million of Iraqis were tragic but not killed by allied forces. They were the result of a failed state continued from Saddam rule, who had killed millions of Iraqis under his rule. Iranians killed lots of Iraqis as well in the Iran-Iraqi war, so don't think you are the exception.

am I in canada? :lol: dude you're getting to old for this. :rofl:
My mistake. Gets confusing with all the Iranians living safely outside of Iran. The question still applies: How do you know they were trying to ask for help? From your 'extensive' naval experience in the bath tub with your rubber duckies in safe UK? :lol:

When crews can't handle themselves when being warned then they shouldn't even be in the waters. Its common sense when being warned.

You have failed your history class. Japan sneak attacked us in Pearl Harbor without provocation, killing thousands of our men. Japan attacked our territory in Philippians killing thousands of our men. Japan tortured and force marched American prisoners killing thousands of them. Japan killed tens of thousands American soldiers in battles. Nuking them was just the reasonable option to avoid further blood shed.

Million of Iraqis were tragic but not killed by allied forces. They were the result of a failed state continued from Saddam rule, who had killed millions of Iraqis under his rule.

history class has nothing to do with logic. japan killed your soldiers...that was not good. but you nuked poor civilians.

history class has nothing to do with logic. japan killed your soldiers...that was not good. but you nuked poor civilians.

As if it was any different from firebombing. Japan used chemical weapons on civilians. I guess Japan shouldn't have done that, that way you argument would have been more fruitful. Sadly Japan didn't meet your expectations so your argument is flawed.

When crews can't handle themselves when being warned then they shouldn't even be in the waters. Its common sense when being warned.
The Navy told Al Jazeera that the crew of the USNS Rappahannock tried to hail the boat on radio and loudspeaker, and also used flashing lights and warning shots before firing a .50-caliber machine gun at the vessel.
Warning shot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Warning shots may still be used in modern times to signal a vessel to stop or keep off and may be fired from other ships, boats, or aircraft.
Still waiting for any explanation as to why the boat continues AFTER they received as drastic a final warning as shots across the bow. Guess the critics' bath tub naval experience does not amount to much.

You failure in history class is shown through again. Japan did attack US citizens. Japan tried very hard to attack the US mainland, but you won't know with your dim history knowledge. The places US nuked were military industrial complex that supported Japan's war effort. But you won't know anyway.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom