What's new

US forces leave ‘critical’ Iraqi base due to war of attrition

Why France,Germany, Italy, american & Spain have failed to stop it? they are not delusion like Iranians? Canada itself has got 1400 cases probably they failed too ...

Well stop americans harming your neighbors from your own soil ... what would be your response to the american when they martyred our Sardar while he was on official visit in your country? what was your response when isis invaded half of your country? did american help you?
He did say Americans were going to be sick of winning.....at least he got half of it right.

This is the kind of victories Iran gets but goes unnoticed, because the world is busy talking about the bad asses who took out Iran's general......arguably below is a much bigger defat in the grand scheme of things....the U.S. will leave Iraq, sooner rather than later.

I would be inclined to agree, whilst taking out Soleimani was a pretty big blow, it was what happened after that really determined the course of events. The US wasn't willing to strike Iran directly when it started targeting more US assets in Iraq. It was from that point onward that it became clear to me that Iraq is in Iran's hands now.

Well stop americans harming your neighbors from your own soil ... what would be your response to the american when they martyred our Sardar while he was on official visit in your country? what was your response when isis invaded half of your country? did american help you?

ISIS succeeded in the first place cause Maliki wanted to please Iran by forcing the US out when the Iraqi army was not yet ready to take over operations. In the total picture, the heavy help came from the coalition, not Iran.

Soleimani shouldn't be in Iraq with all his meddling. What exactly are you trying to argue here, my opinion is shared by the majority in Iraq. We don't need Hezbollahi trash.

ISIS succeeded in the first place cause Maliki wanted to please Iran by forcing the US out when the Iraqi army was not yet ready to take over operations. In the total picture, the heavy help came from the coalition, not Iran.

Soleimani shouldn't be in Iraq with all his meddling. What exactly are you trying to argue here, my opinion is shared by the majority in Iraq. We don't need Hezbollahi trash.
Well Soleimani was there on an official invitation by your PM .. is that the way you treat your guests? what are you gonna do as response for his assassination on your soil?majority in Iraq could form a party participate in election and win parliament & do whatever they want your country your opinion not my business but what you've become is the outcome of your own mistakes & shortcomings be it Saddam whom attacked Iran & Kuwait or those whom lied about their own country:
curveball.png
isis formation was there to change countries borders & started back in 2006 ... isis succeeded 'cause he had help on the ground:
n00046838-r-b-000.jpg n00046838-r-b-001.jpg
The coalition did not respond to your calls when isis was close to capture Erbil & Baghdad .. they came in after 2 months .. by that time Erbil & Baghdad had been captured.
Soleimani was there in 2 hours ..

Well Soleimani was there on an official invitation by your PM .. is that the way you treat your guests? what are you gonna do as response for his assassination on your soil?majority in Iraq could form a party participate in election and win parliament & do whatever they want your country your opinion not my business but what you've become is the outcome of your own mistakes & shortcomings be it Saddam whom attacked Iran & Kuwait or those whom lied about their own country:
View attachment 616593
isis formation was there to change countries borders & started back in 2006 ... isis succeeded 'cause he had help on the ground:
View attachment 616594 View attachment 616595
The coalition did not respond to your calls when isis was close to capture Erbil & Baghdad .. they came in after 2 months .. by that there was Erbil & Baghdad.

'My PM'.. that man can be blown up too, he's pleasing the Kurds.

Soleimani comes to Baghdad to take part in government formation, that's not his business. I'm not surprised as Iraq is led by our Shi'a religious factions.

ISIS success was easy due to our failing government, which as I said can be blown up for all I care.

Soleimani comes to Baghdad to take part in government formation, that's not his business. I'm not surprised as Iraq is led by our Shi'a religious factions.

ISIS success was easy due to our failing government, which as I said can be blown up for all I care.

What would you like for Iraq then?

What would you like for Iraq then?

The point is this news of the US leaving Al-Qaim outpost and Qayyarah AB to relocate to larger airbases. Some of our disobedient PMU factions decide to fire rockets at these bases and we lose 20+ troops in response, certain people think that's a victory. That combined with the way they govern, feel free to think about whether that's a victory. Then we see Moqtada commenting about returning to the days of civil war, as he likes to upkeep his tough man image. The truth is the USAF could blow him up just like that, with reckless Trump in power we should have some more sensible people to govern the country.

As for our fat prime minister, that's the biggest monkey there is. He gave all the money to the Kurds and the Shi'a factions are supporting him.

Not my problem either you like your PM or not .. he is Iraqi prime minister whom invited Soleimani for talk over Saudis relation as Iraq tried to meditate btw 2 ... you can not abdicate your own responsibility over your official invitations ... like Saddam whom killed Benyahia whom his plane was shot down on the Iran-Turkey border during his mediation mission in Iran–Iraq war ...
So what are you gonna do as response for his assassination on your own soil? nothing ... so if you can not stop invaders from harming others then stop bashing others.

The point is this news of the US leaving Al-Qaim outpost and Qayyarah AB to relocate to larger airbases. Some of our disobedient PMU factions decide to fire rockets at these bases and we lose 20+ troops in response, certain people think that's a victory. That combined with the way they govern, feel free to think about whether that's a victory. Then we see Moqtada commenting about returning to the days of civil war, as he likes to upkeep his tough man image. The truth is the USAF could blow him up just like that, with reckless Trump in power we should have some more sensible people to govern the country.

As for our fat prime minister, that's the biggest monkey there is. He gave all the money to the Kurds and the Shi'a factions are supporting him.
As it was mentioned by Raptor, if it wasn't for the Iranians boogeymen ISIS would have taken over Iraq....don't point your finger to the wrong people. Remember who invaded your country, remember who helped create ISIS, remember who supplied ISIS (SA and UAE).....besides, the media BS about Iran controlling iraq is not true....what the hell does Iran need Iraq for? Oil, Gas, Wheat? Hell No! You should be grateful how nice these Iranians are to give a hand to a country that mounted a surprise attack on the country under Saddam and killed 400,000 of their people. You should be more pissed at Saudi Arabia, who used your country for their pet project ISIS more than us. I can tell you that Iran does not need Iraq for anything except as security buffer. We will be neighbors long after the Americans are gone and the house of Saud has been deposed.

Arabs love their opressors..... what Iran needs to is to stop selling cheap gas and electricity to the Arabs..... and just murder a million of them..... torture and rape should not be left out .......then the sand monkies will love Iran like they love the US and England.

Why France,Germany, Italy, american & Spain have failed to stop it? they are not delusion like Iranians? Canada itself has got 1400 cases probably they failed too ...
He will not respond to you, because he only thinks non-white advanced countries have fuked up in handling this pandemic. He attacked IRan, but left Italy out, he attacked China, but left US out...a pattern has emerged..

Since your post completely ignores NATO/US support for ISIS, i have to say this is at least 50% bs.

Wuhan is hub, millions upon millions have passed through the city during the virus before the complete lockdown, cases that arrived from Iran to other countries came across multiple regions, by that point the virus has been silently spreading across the entire country, but sure keep living in your delusion of everything being fine, the funny part is that you live in Canada, the place where many Iranians have escaped the regime and if you told them you believe the numbers being released by the government are true they will probably laugh in your face.
Sorry to break it to you but neither Canadian government nor that of US have time or are in the mood to laugh because they are desperately trying to stop the spread of the disease. US numbers just jumped 7000 in one day sitting at 43000. For people like you grass is always greener on the neighbor side. And I'm not one of those Iranians that you named below.

Canada has more than 2000 as of today. Every country thinks it is a joke and laughs at how China or Iran mismanaged it until they get it themselves and then shut up

Arabs love their opressors..... what Iran needs to is to stop selling cheap gas and electricity to the Arabs..... and just murder a million of them..... torture and rape should not be left out .......then the sand monkies will love Iran like they love the US and England.

That would be a blessing to Iraq, which is rich on gas and all the shit needed to generate electricity. If not for our retarded politicians turning Iraq into Iran's largest export market.

That would be a blessing to Iraq, which is rich on gas and all the shit needed to generate electricity. If not for our retarded politicians turning Iraq into Iran's largest export market.

Yea.... then why not do it? Why didnt scum saddam do it??

Talking is easy, and that all the Arabs are good at...

Back
Top Bottom