What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

Ticker : Accept it, there is something fundamentaly wrong in Believers. Either They have deviated from peace, or there is no peace in them at all...

What human wants: Happiness, peace and prosperity. Think Is Islam providing it??? If not one have choice to revert to there original religion.

Pakistani were buddhists, Irani were Parsis.. There is door open for reversion, Door open for peace..

ha ha ha .......

Yeah you can make such a wish everyday when you get off the bed on right side in the morning.

So basically you are saying that since an anti Muslim movie has been made, we should not allow westerns in our country??

That is to say that since Osama( a muslim) attacked world trade center and he was found in Pakistan, USA should immediately ask all Pakistanies to leave USA....

Nope - I never said that.

What I said is that when the foreigners insult you, you turn the other cheek.

You only become brave against unarmed and innocent men women and children of non-Hindu Indian minorities.

Hinduism is the most beautiful religion in the world. The Gods, the festivals and the people are all beautiful.

And then many of you even here on PDF say that Hinduism is a mythology.

At times I get confused.

With death threats moron.

Moron? :lol: What happened? Ran out of arguments?

Ah, what a pure Hindutvadic justification.

Hindutvadic? That's the funniest thing I have heard. Never been accused of that before. Guess there is a first for everything..:lol: This is what happens when a chap like you learns to use a new word.

Take your trash talking elsewhere, it certainly doesn't impress me.

I agreed , religion is meant for a way of betterment life not to killing each other. If that same religion lost its purpose of creation and disturbing peace means whats is the need to follow that religion. Either muslims can revert back to their own religion or create new religion as you like even Buddha ,Akbar found new religion in the past.

Oh please. You can continue living in your make believing world of mythological observations.

Irrespective of Grand Mufti's statement, how would Indian Hindus react if an identical movie is made which insults Hindu religion and revered Hindu Gods.

Badly, but not like this.

And even that reaction, to me, is as irrelevant as this.

You're still comparing a foreign incident to an internal one. How stupid can you be to not be able to tell the difference?

There have been numerous accounts of Hindus in India being subjected to hurting elements to the Hindu faith.

An example would be the movie Parzania which shows Hindus in bad light, post 2002 Gujarat. However that would be going completely off topic.

I am talking about Indian Hindu's doublespeak. And you know it pretty well what I am saying - just do not have the courage to accept facts.

Yeah the world won't listen because you guys do what suits you.

Money from the foreigners and therefore kiss their behinds even id they kick you in the face.

Kill your minorities for even minor reasons because you can get away with it.

Shameful indeed.

Fantastic points even I can't give fitting response for your post. Usually we can't argue with religious farts like you enjoy with your religion and beliefs.

Nope - I never said that.

What I said is that when the foreigners insult you, you turn the other cheek.

You only become brave against unarmed and innocent men women and children of non-Hindu Indian minorities.

Your diverting tactics wont work dude.....tell me why US citizens should be asked to leave?? Because some guy from US was involved in Anti Muslim movie?? Applying similar analogy, why Pakistanies should be allowed to stay in US??

Fantastic points even I can't give fitting response for your post. Usually we can't argue with religious farts like you enjoy with your religion and beliefs.

I am drawing attention to facts here as they exist on ground.

There have been major religious riots in India with numerous deaths, where the incidents were even minor.

It seems that when the West and Americans insult you, it may result in Kosher demonstrations and Kosher protests, but when the Muslims do this, like Hussain the artist, he was threatened and had to leave India. Destruction of Babari Mosque, which you may term as a different event, may also fall within similar category.

Is it ironic - may be!

How about apples and apples, and oranges and oranges? We were talking about reactions to what happened in the west. The reaction from either side is available for inspection, both the reaction within the western world itself, as well as the reaction in the countries where most believers lived. Not about what happens within each location of believers; we are not comparing the hounding of Christians on fabricated blasphemy charges, nor about the fascist attack on the Babri Masjid.

Your diverting tactics wont work dude.....tell me why US citizens should be asked to leave?? Because some guy from US was involved in Anti Muslim movie?? Applying similar analogy, why Pakistanies should be allowed to stay in US??

I am not asking - an Indian is.

And then many of you even here on PDF say that Hinduism is a mythology.

At times I get confused.

I have been on this forum for more than two years and I have certainly not come across some anyone who said Hinduism is a mythology. If Hinduism were a mythology, you would not have a billion follower who are real

Hinduism has evolved and no one created it, that is why people say it is a way of life that has been perfected since last 5000 years. The one character that define Hinduism is tolerance. For example it never stops me from praying to Jesus or Allah or any other God.

@Ticker :

@ Disputed Structure: It was Temple which was captured by Non-Indian. It was never a Mosque.
@Guj Riots: Most unfortunate incident. Something like that should never happen.

Lets talk something else now.

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

well they`r being asked to leave from every where these days...
Becoming choudhary is big headache...

that is not true. No one forced MF Husain to run away from India. He voluntarily left (i would say escaped) India to avoid facing the legal ramifications that arose because of his paintings. if you did not know no one went about chopping his hand or pronouncing a price on his head..FIRs were filed all over country in a democratic way and the old man unwilling to face it ran away. he was technically a fugitive from justice.

Not that these filings of FIRs were justified in any way. It was legal harassment which people knew would drive out any sane person who wished to avoid trouble. But that has little to do with what we are discussing. That was a method which did not shed blood. A method which made life an irritating series of pinpricks. No way comparable, surely, to a burst from a Kalashnikov?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom