What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

Thats what my point is. Even if you are Muslims you have bitterness in relation. Bitterness is upto level of hatered.

There is a word "Pragmatic", A pragmatic person Understand the situation and adapt accordingly. Look around you, Muslims are not liked world wide (Mr Shahrukh khan was snubbed at USA). NATO/India/Israel are your enemy , If you survived from this trio, your muslim brothers are killing you.

What option do you have? Be pragmatic and revert to your original religion. At least your life will be safe. you will not snubbed at airport . You will not looked as suspicious. If you can convert once, what problem in reverting???

Note and disclaimer: These are my personal view.

I think you may like to stop here.

You are venturing in a purely different religious discussion here which is not related to the aspects discussed here.

You want to become a Hindu missionary, open another thread, please.

That is exactly what I am saying. Your response is different to foreigners and downright hostile to your own people.

Not necessarily. There are films that are banned in India, that Muslims and Christians may find offensive. Hell even that new Hitler shop the just opened is changing it's name to appease the Jewish community.

I think thousands. These are recorded on various sites and are available. I don't want to go there.

There was a recent uproar of Hashimpura incident where 40 male Muslims were taken out of their homes and killed in cold blood.

That is exactly what I am saying. Your response is different to foreigners and downright hostile to your own people.

Is it good or Bad???

I don't get it why the Pakistan government is so nice. If it were up to me, I'd say feel free to stay, but you are responsible for your own protection. you know after what happened in Libya and all.

I don't think you read the article at all. :lol:

I am not asking - an Indian is.

You are supporting it. Now please state the reasons for your support.

BTW Thanks for calling that Mufti an India.

Another Pakistani accepted the reality :tup:

A chap supporting his country's bigoted & discriminatory laws is now offering his advice on matter Indian & expects to be taken seriously.

MF Hussain would have been offered & given protection from anyone threatening him with physical violence. He left because he was going to be facing an avalanche of legal cases & for no other reason (stupid cases but legal cases anyway). Fot that he could not get state protection.

The poor girl supposedly innocent of blasphemy will still have to leave your country because she will be a target anyways regardless of the court case, only doubly so now because a mullah has been arrested & you have enough crazies in your country who will add that to her crimes and go after her.

People with double standards.

Often a victim of "abuse", but justifies their right to abuse. :lol:

Irrespective of Grand Mufti's statement, how would Indian Hindus react if an identical movie is made which insults Hindu religion and revered Hindu Gods.

Its Islamic world over-reaction on these issues which has resulted in increase in such kind of incidents, be it cartoons of prophet mohamamed in Denmark or this recent incident!!! Nowadays every religion has got his own level of radicalization, and non- islamic religions like Christians, Buddhist, Hindu, Jews are no exceptions.

Each religion's radicals takes out their frustration over other religion, by their ways. Had Islamic world given a **** to this issue, no one would have not even known about this senseless video!!! :tdown:

Well now, I think this kind of protest will definitely encourage peace disturbing agents to do this kind of home video shooting again!! :bad:

A chap supporting his country's bigoted & discriminatory laws is now offering his advice on matter Indian & expects to be taken seriously.

MF Hussain would have been offered & given protection from anyone threatening him with physical violence. He left because he was going to be facing an avalanche of legal cases & for no other reason (stupid cases but legal cases anyway). Fot that he could not get state protection.

The poor girl supposedly innocent of blasphemy will still have to leave your country because she will be a target anyways regardless of the court case, only doubly so now because a mullah has been arrested & you have enough crazies in your country who will add that to her crimes and go after her.

When you can not kill him. Use other hostile means and make his life miserable. Very nice theory. Only people like you can invent such Les Misérables.

You can't run away from the reality I explained above by such frivolous counter questions.

Not necessarily. There are films that are banned in India, that Muslims and Christians may find offensive. Hell even that new Hitler shop the just opened is changing it's name to appease the Jewish community.

Money involved.

I think thousands. These are recorded on various sites and are available. I don't want to go there.

There was a recent uproar of Hashimpura incident where 40 male Muslims were taken out of their homes and killed in cold blood.

Thousands? not millions ryt.... thank god. Why don't you people think about giving asylum to Indian muslims? did any Indian muslims looking for asylum at Pakistan so far? I think none. Its clearly showing that muslims want to die in hindus hands what to do? its their fate. Pakistan should take action against Indian atrocities towards Indian muslims :D.

Back
Top Bottom