What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

India doesn't own Kashmir. They are occupying it. They have no right to talk on behalf of kashmiris who are muslims. Indians should get it through their head that they can never win the hearts and minds of freedom loving Kashmiris. Their genocidal army should leave Kashmir and better give them freedom to choose whether they want to live with suckular democrazic india or not.
true story, indians aren't bothered about kashmiris. they are free to leave, we just want the land.
oddly though, we still see hordes trying to get in rather than out.
fortunately bullets are cheap.

true story, indians aren't bothered about kashmiris. they are free to leave, we just want the land.
oddly though, we still see hordes trying to get in rather than out.
fortunately bullets are cheap.

Shows the barbaric mentality of sick Indians who claim to be suckular and democrazic. :lol:

India doesn't own Kashmir. They are occupying it. They have no right to talk on behalf of kashmiris who are muslims. Indians should get it through their head that they can never win the hearts and minds of freedom loving Kashmiris. Their genocidal army should leave Kashmir and better give them freedom to choose whether they want to live with suckular democrazic india or not.
Since when have Bangladeshis started caring about Kashmir!!!!???The last time I heard they were trying to get freedom from Pakistan!!:woot:
On topic.I personally feel that except certain self righteous Hindu groups like the RSS (Whom I would not go to the extent of calling extremists cause they are far from that)most Hindus do not give a damn about what other people have got to say about Hinduism and this according to me is both a good aspect as well as a bad aspect (since people often start to perceive u as a soft religion).We as a religious group are pretty confident of the basics of our faith. . . We do not look forward for other peoples approval of our faith.In India there is a person called Dr. Zakir Naik who has founded his own ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION,TV Channel,holds huge public meetings and openly converts people from other faith in the presence of media in public.If this had been done in Pakistan by a Hindu I am pretty sure he would have been dead meat by now!! This goes on to show how open society we are.

Since when have Bangladeshis started caring about Kashmir!!!!???The last time I heard they were trying to get freedom from Pakistan!!:woot:
On topic.I personally feel that except certain self righteous Hindu groups like the RSS (Whom I would not go to the extent of calling extremists cause they are far from that)most Hindus do not give a damn about what other people have got to say about Hinduism and this according to me is both a good aspect as well as a bad aspect (since people often start to perceive u as a soft religion).We as a religious group are pretty confident of the basics of our faith. . . We do not look forward for other peoples approval of our faith.In India there is a person called Dr. Zakir Naik who has founded his own ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION,TV Channel,holds huge public meetings and openly converts people from other faith in the presence of media in public.If this had been done in Pakistan by a Hindu I am pretty sure he would have been dead meat by now!! This goes on to show how open society we are.

Yeah sure. kill the Indian minorities with such openness and without any compunction and fear.

Yeah sure. kill the Indian minorities with such openness and without any compunction and fear.
we all have our crazies. indian members would be naive to make such sweeping statements. we have a long way to go before calling ourselves an open society

Bangladeshis have become a burden for India.It's another failed state in the making.I mean why would we have this problem even of illegal influx from a so called Islamic country. . . . It doesn't matter how many Bangladeshis are coming in and numbers are immaterial.Even if a 100 BD citizens are pole vaulting even that goes on to show the state of affairs in their own country and is a red signal for India about what future has in store for us.Why dont they migrate to their Bhirader mulk Pakistan??Someone please answer this?? Cause they know that this whole brotherhood thing is a delusion but wont accept it cause it gives them a false sense of confidence. . . .How many Indians migrate to Bangladesh or Pakistan other than for foreign services.I am pretty sure that the number is nil.On one hand they shelve so much hate for us. . . on the other hand they sneak in whenever given the chance.Pakistan still has a reason to do so since they want to liberate Kashmir bu what interests do BD's have!!?

Since when have Bangladeshis started caring about Kashmir!!!!???

Kashmiris are our muslism brothers so naturally we care about them.

The last time I heard they were trying to get freedom from Pakistan!!:woot:

Nutun kiso bolo dada. Idiot er moto aki rubbish ar koto din? Shadhinotta bolte apni ki bozen? Apnara India theke "shadin" hon na ken? Ekattor je bharoter ekta chal chilo eta ekhon onekai buzhe. I hope u get my point.

On your bolded part, ISLAM is the natural religion of every human being , so conversion (actually its reversion) to islam is a natural phenomenon that bound to take place all over the world and India can't do jack about it. :)

And as for the open society , what do u want to say about recent Assam riots and the famous Gujrat riots by terrorist Modi to name a few.

we all have our crazies. indian members would be naive to make such sweeping statements. we have a long way to go before calling ourselves an open society
It was in comparison to Pakistan mate what I said!!Please dont tell me that if a Hindu had been doing what Dr. Naik has been doing in Pakistan he would have been spared.
If such a video had been made for any Islamic prophet I guess many countries would have been burning by now.And the irony is that I like many other Hindus pretty much enjoyed this cause its funny.I do not know what u infer by openness but there are incidents that I could quote but would not since this is PDF which would prove to u how much tolerant we Hindu's are!! Do u know that out of the seven Siddh Yogis in India which includes the likes of Lokenath Bramhachari.Tailanga Swami,Gorakhnath Ji one is a muslim saint??And u are calling me naive!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^sorry, i don't care much for 15lines of chest-thumping about how tolerant hindus are.

-another hindu

Kashmiris are our muslism brothers so naturally we care about them.

Nutun kiso bolo dada. Idiot er moto aki rubbish ar koto din? Shadhinotta bolte apni ki bozen? Apnara India theke "shadin" hon na ken? Ekattor je bharoter ekta chal chilo eta ekhon onekai buzhe. I hope u get my point.

On your bolded part, ISLAM is the natural religion of every human being , so conversion (actually its reversion) to islam is a natural phenomenon that bound to take place all over the world and India can't do jack about it. :)

And as for the open society , what do u want to say about recent Assam riots and the famous Gujrat riots by terrorist Modi to name a few.
Ar ki bolbo bhai!!??Tomra toh sei Gujarat ar Narendra Modi tei atke acho ar eidike prithibi kotha theke kothy chole galo!!Ekta Godhra ar Narendra Modi peyechile bote. . .!!Ar Assam e jeta hoyeche seta toh tomder ke khediye bar korte giye hoyeche,tumi ki jani je koto Bangladeshi Muslim illegally NE states gulo te dhukche??Ora toh khochbei.BTW ama kintu eikhane BD der ke hate korina kintu problem ta hocche je amader economic shomossha dariye jacche Eastern states gulote influx er jonno.Assam e jeta hoyeche seta je Hindu-Muslim riot noy seta jano nishchoi??

^sorry, i don't care much for 15lines of chest-thumping about how tolerant hindus are.

-another hindu
Come to Kolkata and u would start caring pretty soon!!:lol:

Come to Kolkata and u would start caring pretty soon!!:lol:
LOL, just a difference of opinion. will visit kolkata if I ever get the chance. Unfortunately, I've traveled outside India far more than within, I wish to change that

Back
Top Bottom