What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

We're not the one's blasphemous laws :woot:

No ..... you just kill them instead.

Links? Source? Proof? Or just another pakistani hysteria?

One of the gentlemen here mentioned that Kashmiris will lose a lot of money when US visitors leave.

Thousands? not millions ryt.... thank god. Why don't you people think about giving asylum to Indian muslims? did any Indian muslims looking for asylum at Pakistan so far? I think none. Its clearly showing that muslims want to die in hindus hands what to do? its their fate. Pakistan should take action against Indian atrocities towards Indian muslims :D.

Good lord.

You so fed up from your own people.

Why don't you reserve a place on Mars or live on the seas.

With Pakistan and China surround you from three sides, sea is the only place open for you guys - isn't it.

Your remarks are rather off topic. Do provide facts to your claims. Or just stop making yourself look like a fool :laugh:

Oh so you are blind in the brain as well.

Haven't you been reading my answers to queries.

Thousands? not millions ryt.... thank god. Why don't you people think about giving asylum to Indian muslims? did any Indian muslims looking for asylum at Pakistan so far? I think none. Its clearly showing that muslims want to die in hindus hands what to do? its their fate. Pakistan should take action against Indian atrocities towards Indian muslims :D.

Asylum to Indian Muslims in Pakistan, google Stranded Pakistanis. :cheesy:

Oh so you are blind in the brain as well.

Haven't you been reading my answers to queries.

I didn't think your brain could go blind..... but then again if that's the education pakistanis are getting I guess that's why they've opened Wagah border for pakistanis to come to India for medical care.

No, do post the links that money has been involved within the Jewish community and the Hitler store.

Shut up kid and move on.

Truth hurts doesn't it :azn:

And yet! pakistanis come to India like sheep. Artists/singers and refugees alike.

Shut up kid and move on.

wow ..... even after 65 years, you have not been able to accept you minorities.

Shame isn't it.

We have accepted them, I was pointing about those who showed loyalty to Pakistan and ended up as stateless people.

We have accepted them, I was pointing about those who showed loyalty to Pakistan and ended up as stateless people.

If you are referring to non-state actors, I think you need to visit Bollywood. After all that is where state or non-state actors act.

And non-state actors don't have allegiance to any country.

If you are referring to non-state actors, I think you need to visit Bollywood. After all that is where state or non-state actors act.

Nonsense

Have you also forgotten that Ek Tha Tiger and Agent Vinod were banned in pakistan? :woot:

Chalo yaar, we don't have to prove anything to anybody. Let them believe their little propaganda stories they make in their heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
What bull$hit is this? Hindus dont react the way Muslims do. Examples are evident enough. When there is an offence taken to something done overseas, Hindus dont burn their own country and start killing people.

Even when talking about this, Indian Muslims do it far far less than Pakistani Muslims. Pakistani society is quite radicalized.

Chalo yaar, we don't have to prove anything to anybody. Let them believe their little propaganda stories they make in their heads.
Quite right. I need not have posted. Ticker posting lies on this forum will not stop or change what is happening on the ground. Let them live with their fantasies!

Each religion's radicals takes out their frustration over other religion, by their ways. Had Islamic world given a **** to this issue, no one would have not even known about this senseless video!!! :tdown:

True. Now me and many of my friends have seen this movie. I hadn't heard of it until these guys bought it to my attention.

What bull$hit is this? Hindus dont react the way Muslims do. Examples are evident enough. When there is an offence taken to something done overseas, Hindus dont burn their own country and start killing people.

Even when talking about this, Indian Muslims do it far far less than Pakistani Muslims. Pakistani society is quite radicalized.

Quite right. I need not have posted. Ticker posting lies on this forum will not stop or change what is happening on the ground. Let them live with their fantasies!

Facts are difficult to counter and brushing aside these is simple.

Are LET and JEM terrorists acting out of pakistan non-stat actors?

India doesn't own Kashmir. They are occupying it. They have no right to talk on behalf of kashmiris who are muslims. Indians should get it through their head that they can never win the hearts and minds of freedom loving Kashmiris. Their genocidal army should leave Kashmir and better give them freedom to choose whether they want to live with suckular democrazic india or not.

Back
Top Bottom