What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

How about apples and apples, and oranges and oranges? We were talking about reactions to what happened in the west. The reaction from either side is available for inspection, both the reaction within the western world itself, as well as the reaction in the countries where most believers lived. Not about what happens within each location of believers; we are not comparing the hounding of Christians on fabricated blasphemy charges, nor about the fascist attack on the Babri Masjid.

We are fighting back against discriminatory treatment to our Christian minority. The latest case is an example. The maulvi was arrested and is in a jail awaiting trial. Even major religious leaders have condemned it.

In India, the history is full of Hindu-Muslim and Hindu-Christian religious riots where thousands have been killed.

I am not asking - an Indian is.

...and other Indians are refuting his argument. What is your locus standi ? For all your big talk, the only reason you have come in support of what an "Indian" says is because he shares your faith . Standard religious bigots supporting one another.

I have been on this forum for more than two years and I have certainly not come across some anyone who said Hinduism is a mythology. If Hinduism were a mythology, you would not have a billion follower who are real

Hinduism has evolved and no one created it, that is why people say it is a way of life that has been perfected since last 5000 years. The one character that define Hinduism is tolerance. For example it never stops me from praying to Jesus or Allah or any other God.

Yes, the Indian Hindus have said it here and I have read it. Please.

Their country and lives are already ruined by Indians by occupying their land and by oppressing them.

anyway good advice for own safety of Americans.

Perhaps true at the high, poetic level at which you normally perceive these things. Talking to a suffering man in the street about what this loss of income might involve might change your mind. On the other hand, it might not. Nothing like fighting to the last Kashmiri.

We are fighting back against discriminatory treatment to our Christian minority. The latest case is an example. The maulvi was arrested and is in a jail awaiting trial. Even major religious leaders have condemned it.

What rubbish? Your constitution institutionalises bigotry & discrimination. The law of blasphemy has not been contested, only the supposed merits of this particular case though why the girl & her family have to be in hiding if everyone in your country agrees with what has been done is moot.

...and other Indians are refuting his argument. What is your locus standi ? For all your big talk, the only reason you have come in support of what an "Indian" says is because he shares your faith . Standard religious bigots supporting one another.

I am not supporting any one here. All I am saying is that your responses to foreigners and your own within India are and have been different and this is a doublespeak. And that there are numerous examples to site.

Ms Taslim insulted Muslim religion and she founds safety in India - MF Hussain insults Hindu religion and he has to leave India for safety.

Which world u are living into??? Let me list the incidents and reaction. Other religions are tolerant..
1. Hindu God pic was put on comode. Hindus objected and it was removed, apologies were offered.
2. Hindu god was printed on slippers, Hindu objected, apologies offered.
3. Hindu goddes pic was put on Wine bottle, objected and removed.
5. Some jeans Ad shown Jesus posture on slab, Objected and removed.
6. Harbhajan singh Advertised open hair, Sikhs objected , Ad was removed...

Like wise there are many example, Now lets see how religion of peace reacts..
1. Danish cartoonists made cartoon,
2. American pastor wanted to burn koran.
3. rumors of burning Koran..

The bottom point is , In modern information age Islam is problem more than solution, The Muslism must revert to there original religion if they want a peaceful life...

Being Muslim is not safe in world now.. If non-Muslim will not kill Muslism, Muslims themselves will kill Muslims..

India is ruled By Muslims and there proxy. Hindus are second class citizen here. Now Indian foreign policies will be made by illiterate Mullas... Kudos, Indian govt, Go ahead and serve the Holy Indian land to Islamic Culture..

That too when all over Iran there are pictures of Hazrat Mohammed, and nobody bursts a blood vessel.

What rubbish? Your constitution institutionalises bigotry & discrimination. The law of blasphemy has not been contested, only the supposed merits of this particular case though why the girl & her family have to be in hiding if everyone in your country agrees with what has been done is moot.

The law against blasphemy will not be contested. It will be implemented properly.

The girls family is actually being provided safety by the state.

MF Hussain did not and could not trust his own government and had to leave.

That too when all over Iran there are pictures of Hazrat Mohammed, and nobody bursts a blood vessel.

Agreed. Hazrat Hassan and Hussain's photographs are also displayed in Iran.

Here in Pakistan, Shias don't do this.

In Iraqi Shias, such practice is not prevalent.

Why do you think there is such acrimony between Arabs and Iranians.

I am drawing attention to facts here as they exist on ground.

There have been major religious riots in India with numerous deaths, where the incidents were even minor.

As far I know Sikh riots(1980's) , Babri masjid demolition and associated riots(1990's) and Gujarat riots(2000's) are major riots in Indian history. Killing hindu pilgrimages that in hindus majority country is a minor incident? if hindus dng samething at Pakistan do you people spare them?. India union having 28 states and 7 union territories so far how many communal violence you witnessed?.

And you trying portrays whole India is burning of communal violence everyday but that is not true. India and Pakistan not standing in a same platform try to understand.

I am talking about Indian Hindu's doublespeak. And you know it pretty well what I am saying - just do not have the courage to accept facts.

There have been numerous international incidents regarding insulting one's belief. Hindus aren't exempt from such treatment as not Muslims.

Malaysian Muslims protest proposed Hindu temple - The Boston Globe

Burger King apology to Hindus for advert - Telegraph

Lisa Blue swimsuits with Hindu gods' graffiti: HC issues notices to MEA, Australian Embassy - Times Of India

I don't see any incidents of burning the country's embassy or going on a killing spree.

Like I said before. You people really need to get rid of your habit of acting like a victim, it's quite irritating. And frankly, the insults will just snowball thereafter.

As far I know Sikh riots(1980's) , Babri masjid demolition and associated riots(1990's) and Gujarat riots(2000's) are major riots in Indian history. Killing hindu pilgrimages that in hindus majority country is a minor incident? if hindus dng samething at Pakistan do you people spare them?. India union having 28 states and 7 union territories so far how many communal violence you witnessed?.

I think thousands. These are recorded on various sites and are available. I don't want to go there.

There was a recent uproar of Hashimpura incident where 40 male Muslims were taken out of their homes and killed in cold blood.

There have been numerous international incidents regarding insulting one's belief. Hindus aren't exempt from such treatment as not Muslims.

Malaysian Muslims protest proposed Hindu temple - The Boston Globe

Burger King apology to Hindus for advert - Telegraph

Lisa Blue swimsuits with Hindu gods' graffiti: HC issues notices to MEA, Australian Embassy - Times Of India

I don't see any incidents of burning the country's embassy or going on a killing spree.

That is exactly what I am saying. Your response is different to foreigners and downright hostile to your own people.

The law against blasphemy will not be contested. It will be implemented properly.

Agreed. Hazrat Hassan and Hussain's photographs are also displayed in Iran.

Here in Pakistan, Shias don't do this.

In Iraqi Shias, such practice is not prevalent.

Why do you think there is such acrimony between Arabs and Iranians.

Thats what my point is. Even if you are Muslims you have bitterness in relation. Bitterness is upto level of hatered.

There is a word "Pragmatic", A pragmatic person Understand the situation and adapt accordingly. Look around you, Muslims are not liked world wide (Mr Shahrukh khan was snubbed at USA). NATO/India/Israel are your enemy , If you survived from this trio, your muslim brothers are killing you.

What option do you have? Be pragmatic and revert to your original religion. At least your life will be safe. you will not snubbed at airport . You will not looked as suspicious. If you can convert once, what problem in reverting???

Note and disclaimer: These are my personal view.

A chap supporting his country's bigoted & discriminatory laws is now offering his advice on matter Indian & expects to be taken seriously.

MF Hussain would have been offered & given protection from anyone threatening him with physical violence. He left because he was going to be facing an avalanche of legal cases & for no other reason (stupid cases but legal cases anyway). Fot that he could not get state protection.

The poor girl supposedly innocent of blasphemy will still have to leave your country because she will be a target anyways regardless of the court case, only doubly so now because a mullah has been arrested & you have enough crazies in your country who will add that to her crimes and go after her.

Yes, the Indian Hindus have said it here and I have read it. Please.

My mother is very religious woman, but she bends her head down or prays while crossing any Gurudwara, Mosque or Church.

I don't get it why the Pakistan government is so nice. If it were up to me, I'd say feel free to stay, but you are responsible for your own protection. you know after what happened in Libya and all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom