What's new

US citizens asked to leave Kashmir

Irrespective of Grand Mufti's statement, how would Indian Hindus react if an identical movie is made which insults Hindu religion and revered Hindu Gods.

Funny-Baby-With-Degree.jpg

Irrespective of Grand Mufti's statement, how would Indian Hindus react if an identical movie is made which insults Hindu religion and revered Hindu Gods.
the only similar situation that comes to mind was the proposed russian ban on Gita. it was solved diplomatically.
I dont recall even the thackerays storming russian embassies

This video is not much of a movie but still many Hindu's reacted just by laughing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmiris are our muslism brothers so naturally we care about them.

Nutun kiso bolo dada. Idiot er moto aki rubbish ar koto din? Shadhinotta bolte apni ki bozen? Apnara India theke "shadin" hon na ken? Ekattor je bharoter ekta chal chilo eta ekhon onekai buzhe. I hope u get my point.

On your bolded part, ISLAM is the natural religion of every human being , so conversion (actually its reversion) to islam is a natural phenomenon that bound to take place all over the world and India can't do jack about it. :)

And as for the open society , what do u want to say about recent Assam riots and the famous Gujrat riots by terrorist Modi to name a few.

Oh, we get you all right. Oto deshe boshe theke abol-tabol bokte thaken kyan? Otoi jodi shonar desh thakto to eto jon Roj palae kyan? Amader gorib deshe morte ashen kyan? Koilei hoe, barite Khabar pathanor byabostha kortam. Luka-churi korte giye guli Khabar dorkar-ta ki? Haat paatlei hoe.

Eita to ekhon du hajar baro holo, ekattor niya ekhono kaifiyot dite aachhen kyan? Saadhinota obdhi bhikka pawar por oita-kei bar bar tolen kyan? Aamra na hoy tullam, aamra dichhilam bole. Apanader konno lojja shorom nai bujhi, oitai bar bar shobaire mone koraite lage?

What blatant lies you people utter here - it is unimaginable.

The threats to his life were made by Hindu fundamentalist groups.

He openly said it himself that he received such threats. Your papers reports such threats.

You guys are The Blind Men of Hindoostan. What an irony.

Blatant lies by us ? no blatant denial by you due to the propoganda fed by the green media there.

You dont seem to know the 'abcd' of the case and im not prepared to break by head over it. i hope google is there in your place. utilize it.

a fugitive from justice can say anything to justify his stand just lke brahamdagh bugti says/claims many things. ;)

When you feel that minorities have done something similar in your own country - you kill. You have killed Muslims and Christians on such presumed insults.

Imagined persecution to justify one's own naked bigotry. Classic pakistani reponse.

And where is MF Hussain.

C'mon stop mucking irresponsibly.

where is he ? who cares ? he is not an indian citizen.

In 1947 our constitution architect was a person who criticized hinduism in the strongest of words and then quit it, he is a hero in India.

fast forward ...

In the 21st century we had a chief minister of a state ridiculing Ram openly - he not only survived but also continued as chief minister of the state. We have knuckleheads like Zakir Naik holding huge rallies all over India and making fun of Hinduism - he is alive still - although as a supremacist scum.

Brainwashed little minded internet terrorists can live in their bubbles, that does not change reality.

Not that these filings of FIRs were justified in any way. It was legal harassment which people knew would drive out any sane person who wished to avoid trouble.

im sorry why is that not justified ? Arent people allowed to express their democratic right to dissent to what they perceive denigrates their religion in a peaceful way ? I dont agree if they went about chopping the palm like it was done to prof.joseph by the pfi loonies or manhandled as was the case of taslima nasreen by mim goons. But lawful remedies - absolutely allowed. No one is above the law that they should be exempted from its purview and not especially Husain who was a plain hypocrite who cowered before the muslim protestors on Gaja gamini, removed the 'offending' scenes and publicly apologised.

Last time I checked filing an FIR was not undemocratic or wrong in any case. And if he thought he was really innocent he should have stayed his ground, fought the cases and came out victorious...I would have respected him for that...but no he did not do that...and that he ran away from india to a medieval desert kingdom citing "oppression of creativity" was the ultimate irony..would he dare draw prophet there in a compromising pose ? let alone the prophet would he dare draw thequeen of qatar ? simply put - was a fugitive from justice and no amount of trumped up "threatenings" would take away from that.

and re avoiding trouble, would you support if any one who has a FIR on him escaped the country to 'avoid the troubles' ?

This video is not much of a movie but still many Hindu's reacted just by laughing!!

I think you're confusing tolerance with perception. while I don't agree with the reaction Muslims tend to dish out in such predicaments, but I certainty wouldn't find it amusing If someone was to mock/insult my faith or beliefs.

The mindset you seem to be contrasting is, a) someone who takes his faith very seriously and as absolute truth; against, b) someone who perceives it nothing more then concocted ideas under the term religion. Muslims don't see it this way... prophet of Islam is more dear to the Muslims then even their families,possessions or anything of value.

Now if you were to scale both of these points mentally; you can figure where the over-reactive emotional response seems to instigate from... obviously no offense intended, my intention was to clarify.

im sorry why is that not justified ? Arent people allowed to express their democratic right to dissent to what they perceive denigrates their religion in a peaceful way ? I dont agree if they went about chopping the palm like it was done to prof.joseph by the pfi loonies or manhandled as was the case of taslima nasreen by mim goons. But lawful remedies - absolutely allowed. No one is above the law that they should be exempted from its purview and not especially Husain who was a plain hypocrite who cowered before the muslim protestors on Gaja gamini, removed the 'offending' scenes and publicly apologised.

Last time I checked filing an FIR was not undemocratic or wrong in any case. And if he thought he was really innocent he should have stayed his ground, fought the cases and came out victorious...I would have respected him for that...but no he did not do that...and that he ran away from india to a medieval desert kingdom citing "oppression of creativity" was the ultimate irony..would he dare draw prophet there in a compromising pose ? let alone the prophet would he dare draw thequeen of qatar ? simply put - was a fugitive from justice and no amount of trumped up "threatenings" would take away from that.

and re avoiding trouble, would you support if any one who has a FIR on him escaped the country to 'avoid the troubles' ?

It was not justified because these multiple FIRs were filed in remote locations, in numbers, and were very plainly intended to harass, by dragging the respondent around the countryside and compelling him to engage lawyers at multiple locations. There was not the slightest sincerity behind these; they were intended, from their location and their occurrence, purely to destroy the man's day to day life and drive him away. Which they did very successfully.

It is these cold-blooded distortions of the law which show that the BJP and the Sangh Parivar behind it are alien to the spirit of democracy or to the rule of law, and use it while they are out of power or in power to break the resistance of opponents, not to carry out the law.

People who back this kind of perversion of the law are worse enemies of India than Hafiz Saeed.

I think you're confusing tolerance with perception. while I don't agree with the reaction Muslims tend to dish out in such predicaments, but I certainty wouldn't find it amusing If someone was to mock/insult my faith or beliefs.

The mindset you seem to be contrasting is, a) someone who takes his faith very seriously and as absolute truth; against, b) someone who perceives it nothing more then concocted ideas under the term religion. Muslims don't see it this way... prophet of Islam is more dear to the Muslims then even their families,possessions or anything of value.

Now if you were to scale both of these points mentally; you can figure where the over-reactive emotional response seems to instigate from... obviously no offense intended, my intention was to clarify.

You have clarified. It is no consolation to know that some of us are such fanatics about religious figures that they justify homicide in defence of their love for him.

what non sense go charge cases against the guy who made this clip up that stupid mullah if has such big problems with it organise a protest peaceful one write letter to the foreign minister of india
issuing statements like these will put up a bad image of this country

this was funny btw Jesus come visit us in diwali ;)

Which world u are living into??? Let me list the incidents and reaction. Other religions are tolerant..
1. Hindu God pic was put on comode. Hindus objected and it was removed, apologies were offered.
2. Hindu god was printed on slippers, Hindu objected, apologies offered.
3. Hindu goddes pic was put on Wine bottle, objected and removed.
5. Some jeans Ad shown Jesus posture on slab, Objected and removed.
6. Harbhajan singh Advertised open hair, Sikhs objected , Ad was removed...

Like wise there are many example, Now lets see how religion of peace reacts..
1. Danish cartoonists made cartoon,
2. American pastor wanted to burn koran.
3. rumors of burning Koran..

Arent this list is not enough to tell how cheap they are, these doesnt happen in muslim world right? Not like this.

The bottom point is , In modern information age Islam is problem more than solution, The Muslism must revert to there original religion if they want a peaceful life...

Being Muslim is not safe in world now.. If non-Muslim will not kill Muslism, Muslims themselves will kill Muslims..

India is ruled By Muslims and there proxy. Hindus are second class citizen here. Now Indian foreign policies will be made by illiterate Mullas... Kudos, Indian govt, Go ahead and serve the Holy Indian land to Islamic Culture..

Root cause of most of the muslims countries problem are west. You can never deny this.

Hindus doesnt feel much because you yourself mock your religion, and asking us to revert to the one you yourself dont respect?

the only similar situation that comes to mind was the proposed russian ban on Gita. it was solved diplomatically.
I dont recall even the thackerays storming russian embassies

Exactly, Probably muslims also would do the same thing.
Do u remember when china said "fasting is discouraged", Did muslim riot? No?

Now u need to tell me why muslims riot only when US is involved?

Arent this list is not enough to tell how cheap they are, these doesnt happen in muslim world right? Not like this.

Root cause of most of the muslims countries problem are west. You can never deny this.

Hindus doesnt feel much because you yourself mock your religion, and asking us to revert to the one you yourself dont respect?

Root cause of the problem is the local government who has surrendered to west..Every muslim country accuse west of its failure.Why don't you torch each other embassies in your country to protest instead of killing diplomats from other countries or torching their embassies..Bro change your flag please, come up your green flag..

Back
Top Bottom