What's new

University of Lahore expels students for hugging on campus

Many of these feminist bitches are paid to stage this drama. No secret whatsoever. The US embassy got involved during a previous aurat march. Look it up on PDF. There is a topic. Sending out tweets from their embassy in Islamabad. This aurat march is being orchestrated. It is not sincere. This is meant to derail the society and switch attention from real important issues. The West has lost the war to disintegrate Pakistan. Now they are resorting to internal unrest along ethnic, religious and gender lines.

Women have genuine issues. Men have genuine issues. WTF does mera jism meri marzi got to do with genuine issues? Trying to import alien culture into Pakistan. Pakistan is not a Western society. Pakistanis have their own culture. Mera jism meri marzi is not part of our culture.
1. Aurat march and this video both are different topics. You cannot compare a couple PDA with a foreign funded organization which aims to create destability and promote western culture.
2. I dont see anyone staging any drama in this photo but 2 people who are expelled from the university because they did something which will not effect the university or management in anyway. Why such extreme punishment?
3. I have a difference of opinion over the tag line "mera jism meri marzi" but im not going to criticize the whole movement because most of the women taking part in this march are genuine people who want to change the way women are treated in this society and mind you pak is the 6th most dangerous place for women. Yes i believe this is a foreign funded movement but if women can get only some rights by chanting mera jism meri marzi then its fine by me. For me, women getting rights, protection, better living conditions etc etc is more important.

1. Aurat march and this video both are different topics. You cannot compare a couple PDA with a foreign funded organization which aims to create destability and promote western culture.
2. I dont see anyone staging any drama in this photo but 2 people who are expelled from the university because they did something which will not effect the university or management in anyway. Why such extreme punishment?
3. I have a difference of opinion over the tag line "mera jism meri marzi" but im not going to criticize the whole movement because most of the women taking part in this march are genuine people who want to change the way women are treated in this society and mind you pak is the 6th most dangerous place for women. Yes i believe this is a foreign funded movement but if women can get only some rights by chanting mera jism meri marzi then its fine by me. For me, women getting rights, protection, better living conditions etc etc is more important.

Both these topics are very comparable. When you push against basic male/female interactions you are bound to get major pushbacks in society in the form of abused women, closet homosexuality, closet pedophilia, etc... all of which are very rampant in Pakistan today. We can blame the west/french/indians/jews all we want but this is a problem that Pakistani men themselves have built over the last few decades.

Pakistan today is much much different that the Pakistan of the 50s/60s. It was infact Bhutto and the libtards who started pushing the holier than you philosophy. Zia actually tried to crack this down by introducing major reforms. Unfortunately the last few decades have been the worse. You have pedophile/gay mullahs who are running most of the nations maddrassahs.

Very well written bro.

One thing...when the university summoned them do u think they would have spoken to them as normal human being or judged them before listening to them and hung them to dry anyways.
Those that understand and know Pakistani society know they are all bullshitters who are highly opinionated and judgemental. Yet they make the same mistakes themselves.
I can see why the students didn't come forward.

I also agree with your suggestion of suspension and a chat. However the deen of the university prefers tamasha. Educated jahil

And there it is. This is the kind of this they say in Pakistan. Solve the problem.

Notice the girl taking the pic is in a hijab. She is smiling. Wonder why she likes this ??? All those hiding behind Islam must wonder.

Ps: I don't agree with this behaviour. I am married and get shy holding my wife's hand in public

Your right, that is also it; the tamasha factor. The university administrators and staff have Carte Blanche, that students don’t trust them and are left thinking they have to act defiant to maintain their self respect. It becomes a pissing contest (excuse my language).

People say universities are only for studies, but it is actually more like that in the west then in Pakistan. University life in Pakistan seems more like a networking and social scene, with only the last month devoted to cramming, while in the west you have constant papers, midterms, and lab work to build up to your final score. Lounges and libraries are filled with students in study groups, and students gain the freshmen 15, snacking while they study. You will see those “communication majors” or in some easy major partying, but for the most part, those that go to school in the west are more and more serious these days it seems, especially considering the crushing amount of debt, and the after school jobs people hold to cover their living expenses.

considering it is usually an elite and upper middle class section of society that go to university in Pakistan, it can’t be surprising that young men and women would seek to find partners they are compatible with, in their own social class and outside of family ties.

The lack of effort by some families put in to support their children to find a partner or accept a partner their children would like their parents to approach also crushes young people’s hopes to find a halal relationship. At my university in New York there was a Hasidic Jewish couple I knew that married at age 19 and 20 respectively, and were going to school together. You wouldn’t know it that they were married unless they told you, because they maintained modesty in public.

Last edited:
I dont see what is wrong here... we are not KSA or Iran, nor should we set such arab nations as a role model. Jinnah did not make our state so muslims can oppress other muslims. He created our state so that muslims are free to do as they wish AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HURT OR INFRINGE UPON OTHERS.

Such hypocrisy....
O, u pea brain, Jinnah made Pakistan so that muslims can practice Islam free of opression not do as they please.
only jammat e islami terror nursery is allowed in universities no love only hate

View attachment 724273
Jamat e Islamic is not a terror organisation u drunkard sloth. They have done a trillion times more for this nation than extremists like u can ever hope to achieve.

Last edited:
this os the sign of suppressing . wben our society suppressed the meeting of male and female then it happened

1615698309797.png

Two students were expelled from the University of Lahore on Friday for hugging on campus and people are divided over whether this was the right decision.

According to a statement issued by the registrar of the varsity, a special disciplinary committee meeting was held on March 12 at 10:30am and the two students were called in but failed to appear. The committee then decided to expel the two students and ban them from entering any of the university's campuses.

The university says they violated Section 9 of its General Discipline Rules and Code of Conduct. These rules are not published online.

Multiple videos were uploaded online of the "incident". The videos show a young woman handing roses and cards to a young man and then bending down on one knee and holding out a bouquet of roses to him. He takes the roses and then pulls her in for a hug. A crowd of students surrounds the couple and cheers them on.

After the university expelled the couple people took to Twitter to discuss the incident.

Some thought expelling them was the right thing to do because their behaviour was inappropriate. One Twitter user suggested that the only reason they were expelled was because the proposal went viral online. Others thought there are a lot of other issues for the university to be concerned with, such as harassment.

Lawyer and activist Jibran Nasir said society has issues aplenty and doesn't need to concern itself with two consenting adults expressing their love publicly.

Two students were expelled from the University of Lahore on Friday for hugging on campus and people are divided over whether this was the right decision.

According to a statement issued by the registrar of the varsity, a special disciplinary committee meeting was held on March 12 at 10:30am and the two students were called in but failed to appear. The committee then decided to expel the two students and ban them from entering any of the university's campuses.

The university says they violated Section 9 of its General Discipline Rules and Code of Conduct. These rules are not published online.

Multiple videos were uploaded online of the "incident". The videos show a young woman handing roses and cards to a young man and then bending down on one knee and holding out a bouquet of roses to him. He takes the roses and then pulls her in for a hug. A crowd of students surrounds the couple and cheers them on.

After the university expelled the couple people took to Twitter to discuss the incident.

Some thought expelling them was the right thing to do because their behaviour was inappropriate. One Twitter user suggested that the only reason they were expelled was because the proposal went viral online. Others thought there are a lot of other issues for the university to be concerned with, such as harassment.

Lawyer and activist Jibran Nasir said society has issues aplenty and doesn't need to concern itself with two consenting adults expressing their love publicly.
Another user said the university hadn't taken action against teachers accused of harassment but acted against these students

Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari called it ridiculous.

people with loose morals...

Well on your point #2
Well don't you think if such acts are condoned that will result in increase in harassment cases where every Tom, dick and Harry will request hugs and offer flowers to every random passing girl. As someone already pointed out, this will discourage many parents and even girls themselves from pursuing higher

Good. It’s an educational institution, not a kanjar khana. They should take that shit to the streets.

The hugging-in-public part was excessive I agree.

But I have watched you for years. Why are you always aggressive ?

And "Shit", eh ?

Do tell me, what would you have the girl do ?

Well don't you think if such acts are condoned that will result in increase in harassment cases where every Tom, dick and Harry will request hugs and offer flowers to every random passing girl.

There was a vid from Pakistan posted on PDF some years ago. It was night and some thug saw a man and woman riding on a slow-moving motorbike. The woman in burqa. The thug just jumped on the back of the bike and physically harassed the woman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom