What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

being nurtured by the phauji's looks like the harami amritsari kanbaria a.k.a noon leak. it looks like zulfiqar bhutto who used to call a dictator daddy.

The phauji's tried to control him and coerce IK through electoral rigging in 2019( the khaja sialkoti calling bajwa for example) Then bajwa played the role of two face by being friendly and sabotaging IK's gov. Its all in the open now.

So IF the phajuis were to bring IK to power then IK wouldn't have spent 2 decades campaigning. The phaujis make you PM like the current duffer, nikka mian.
Imran khan is not smart. Musharraf tried to put him on map but khan refused due to war on terror. And the way khan handled the business in politics which backfired and eventually gave in to the system [unconditional demands that bankrolled top ranked figures] which eventually put him on map.

It was possible with the help of unnamed resources that can very well dethrone too.

Imran khan is not smart. Musharraf tried to put him on map but khan refused due to war on terror. And the way khan handled the business in politics which backfired and eventually gave in to the system [unconditional demands that bankrolled top ranked figures] which eventually put him on map.

It was possible with the help of unnamed resources that can very well dethrone too.
do you consider the faujis smart that have given Pakistan all its pain?

Yes . We are well established here in U.K. , very famous much much more so than Indians . World champion sportsmen , boxing , cricket etc major leading politicians in all 4 nations of U.K. , mayor of the biggest cities in U.K. and the mayor of the capital of the world London .
High ranking surgeons and Doctors high ranking soliciters and judges . Major Actors in U.K. movies and TV shows , Biggest Music superstars .
Many many more

Not bad for immigrants from a country from the sub continent ? Much much more famous than the British Indians In U.K. social structure .

It is a shame how Indians live in the U.K. losing there religion there culture and there daughters children being predominantly mixed race now & apeing white English for acceptance .
A shame the Pakistanis have taken a foothold in the sporting and entertainment here .
A shame the Pakistanis take all the women here , even the future kings mothers bed we got into .

Now remind me what Indians are famous for here again ? Doctors ?? or Train station toilet cleaners ??

Oh I forgot leader of Scotland and it’s opposition party also .

I’ll give you that the prime ministers wife is Indian , but can’t think of anyone else high ranking Indian here .

Makes one proud as punch thinking of how much we have achieved here in U.K. in such short amount of time .
Good name ? Ha ha ha
I know you will not discuss pakistani child grooming gangs of UK and percentage of ethnic groups in UK jails .why it is no go area where some ethnic groups live , not to forget anjum chowdhry types who are behind sharia petrols and intention of jihad on unsuspecting poor secular british population .

Last edited:
do you consider the faujis smart that have given Pakistan all its pain?
The way they accumulated all the wealths illegally and bankrolled their family in overseas, then unfortunately yes.

Under Imran khan, they along with mafias looted all the wealths including charged outrageous prices during covid-19 while people were starving. And Imran khan turned blind to preserve his political powers which is no longer there anymore.

I just tuned into this thread after a while, and how the heck did it turn out into Imran and Bajwa?

unless this is sanctioned by the very top - it is appauling. are we surprised. Given how huawei and other invasive technologies are being given to your establishment.. is anyone surprised?

Instead of worrying about other issues; there is a misuse by GHQ and political establishment
Do you think collection of immoral videos of college/university girls is state policy? And Huawei is being mentioned for what reason? Isn't Huawei one of the leading technological companies in the world with a global footprint? What invasive technologies are being given to the establishment which are prohibitive or unconstitutional?

Why are you people hell bent on blaming everything on GHQ just to score some immoral political points? I mean how low can you all get?

I just tuned into this thread after a while, and how the heck did it turn out into Imran and Bajwa?
Evidently, to PTI supporters, every ill in the country is to be blamed on the GHQ and Imran Khan is the only savior. Insanity actually.

Because he wanted to! Because he didn't want to be part of this gov and wanted to go into elections as per constitution! Not rocket science its what he himself has said.

Not sure what axe you are trying to grind here.
good, now we are getting somewhere. since he wanted to!! so he should have been ready to face the consequences. this is power politics. no one can remain in power forever. when you put entire families in jail and then u cant even prove those allegation then they are going to come after you whenever they are gonna get the chance and that's what corrupt pdm is doing. they are doing revenge politics

Good name ? Ha ha ha
I know you will not discuss pakistani child grooming gangs of UK and percentage of ethnic groups in UK jails .why it is no go area where some ethnic groups live , not to forget anjum chowdhry types who are behind sharia petrols and intention of jihad on unsuspecting poor secular british population .

Urine soaked lips Slum dweller 😁it hurts your rotten heart does it .Pakistanis have gone faaar in U.K. while if your lot bent over anymore you’d be licking your arsehole

We control everything here I mean everything .

🤣😂🤣 you burn up like burnt roti boy go fold yourself up under your mothers sari and lick the bush like you lick cow poop

Dirty nasty no life no woman Indian go suck ituntil its dry little 4ft boy .

Good name ? Ha ha ha
no go area that is bull shit trump pumped out in his speech and anjem choudry is mi6 asset.

good, now we are getting somewhere. since he wanted to!! so he should have been ready to face the consequences. this is power politics. no one can remain in power forever. when you put entire families in jail and then u cant even prove those allegation then they are going to come after you whenever they are gonna get the chance and that's what corrupt pdm is doing. they are doing revenge politics
you get an egg for your logic. so its okay to do shit like this? kidnapping, murderer, torture, false disappearances etc. does this happen in the land down under too?

The way they accumulated all the wealths illegally and bankrolled their family in overseas, then unfortunately yes.

Under Imran khan, they along with mafias looted all the wealths including charged outrageous prices during covid-19 while people were starving. And Imran khan turned blind to preserve his political powers which is no longer there anymore.
the ****, i was alive during covid. Pakistan didn't go for the same madness as rest of the world's lockdown. Not sure what your issue is spewing nonsense.

the phauji wanted to follow their global masters and shut the country down. which would have killed more people. are now going to say that he should have done what the phauji wanted and locked down the country?

you get an egg for your logic. so its okay to do shit like this? kidnapping, murderer, torture, false disappearances etc. does this happen in the land down under too?
There wouldn't be any kidnappings torture false disappearances etc if IK had not dissolved the 2 provincial assemblies lol.

There wouldn't be any kidnappings torture false disappearances etc if IK had not dissolved the 2 provincial assemblies lol.
are you benign on purpose? even with the two governments the fauji were acting like dickheads! I suppose the murder of Arshad Sharif dosent register with you!

lol

Urine soaked lips Slum dweller 😁it hurts your rotten heart does it .Pakistanis have gone faaar in U.K. while if your lot bent over anymore you’d be licking your arsehole

We control everything here I mean everything .

🤣😂🤣 you burn up like burnt roti boy go fold yourself up under your mothers sari and lick the bush like you lick cow poop

Dirty nasty no life no woman Indian go suck ituntil its dry little 4ft boy .

Ha ha ha sir your language shows your bad childhood and bad upbringing , i hope you did not spend your childhood among child groomers.pakistanis are the majority of child groomers who are in UK jails , same is the scene in case of people who are in jail convicted for other crimes .

Last edited:
are you benign on purpose? even with the two governments the fauji were acting like dickheads! I suppose the murder of Arshad Sharif dosent register with you!

lol
of course they were acting like ******* but they were still unable to touch IK because of 2 governments. Arshad sahreed was murdered just to force IK go into panic mode and force him to make mistakes which he did. they wanted him to dissolve the 2 assemblies. he fell right into their trap. so please don't tell me "HE WANTED TO DO SO". he simply panicked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom