What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

blackmail is an issue only if society and you care. if nobody cares it is kind of hard to blackmail :-) In America the rules on sex are simple - no minors, no force, no animals ( :D )

As far as falling birthrate in USA there are other issues in addition to sexual morality - economic stress on lower skilled males, child support requirements, bad parenting etc. We need better social support for divorced families and better education on personal finance. the biggest reason for divorce is incompatibility on finance not sex in USA.

It is a fair question how much coercion was involved
Finances have nothing to do with divorce rates in USA. Divorce rates are high because it is easy to initiate and has a become highly lucrative wealth transfer model for women.

Pakistan is a shit hole, the worst people on the face of earth. i am thoroughly convinced that the nation is full of scoundrals and low lifers.

Truly is , worst people whatsoever in the world and I am Pakistani and have travelled to some far ends of the earth where water and electric is scarce and people are hungry but decent kind and fair unlike Pakistanis

I wish azad kashmir had its own airport and I’d gladly never visit Pakistan ever again

why do you label everyone pro pdm and pro n league who criticizes pti??? and as far as vote margin is concerned that is how establishment works. they will never ever let anyone win the elections by a large margin. but in 2019 case Ik won by a decent margin. it was all going ok until IK decided not to remove the incompetent usman buzdar who himself joined pti just weeks before 2019 elections. because of that IK lost the support of tareen and tareen group who was once called a mujahid for bribing dozens of south punjab electables to join pti. he was the main financial donor of pti. after that it went downhill. IK's first mistake was resigning from national assembly instead of sitting in opposition, paving way for the pdm to elect their own puppet nab chairman, chief election commissioner, army chief and interim govt. but it was still not over for IK because pti was in power in two provinces. but then IK shot in his own foot by dissolving the two provincial govts. many of his sincere party members strongly opposed this move but IK never listened to them. he thought CJP will save him but he was wrong. so much of this mess is his own fault.
what the hell are you on about? then you say I have labeled you a noon leahue. Yes bajwa wasnt pulling the strings that we now know to be true. all IK fault.

what the hell are you on about? then you say I have labeled you a noon leahue. Yes bajwa wasnt pulling the strings that we now know to be true. all IK fault.
Why did IK dissolved the provincial assemblies even though he had won the no confidence motion in Punjab and in KPK there was even no threat?? Just answer it. Call me whatever you want but answer my question.
All he had to do was wait couple of months and the assemblies would have dissolved by itself before general elections. He was facing no threat in the provincial assemblies after cjp overturned the Punjab assembly no confidence motion

How did they even collect thousands of videos is just baffling.

Truly is , worst people whatsoever in the world and I am Pakistani and have travelled to some far ends of the earth where water and electric is scarce and people are hungry but decent kind and fair unlike Pakistanis

I wish azad kashmir had its own airport and I’d gladly never visit Pakistan ever again
apparently an airport was to be built in mirpur but the bastrd chors at the top forced this to halt. Instead we got a shitty airport in islamabad. Workers will still ask for bribes or airport staff at the desk charge us tax when you ask why? you already paid for ticket they say becuase airport needs to get money back for building construction.

How did they even collect thousands of videos is just baffling.
unless this is sanctioned by the very top - it is appauling. are we surprised. Given how huawei and other invasive technologies are being given to your establishment.. is anyone surprised?

Instead of worrying about other issues; there is a misuse by GHQ and political establishment

Why did IK dissolved the provincial assemblies even though he had won the no confidence motion in Punjab and in KPK there was even no threat?? Just answer it. Call me whatever you want but answer my question.
All he had to do was wait couple of months and the assemblies would have dissolved by itself before general elections. He was facing no threat in the provincial assemblies after cjp overturned the Punjab assembly no confidence motion
Because he wanted to! Because he didn't want to be part of this gov and wanted to go into elections as per constitution! Not rocket science its what he himself has said.

Not sure what axe you are trying to grind here.

At least the Indians did something when it happened at their campus meanwhile Pakistanis are at home watching **** and masturbating

Happens all over even in big London Town which is not safe for single girls and woman at the moment and the girls here have been brutally raped and murdered in or around the campus but guess what everyone came out and protested and even the dirty sex obsessed London metropolitan police is now clamping on its own dirty officers
But Pakistanis just sit at home and do nothing as usual mostly watching said videos on there phones and dreaming of rape
Pakistanis earned good name even in UK .

Look him, as nothing has happen....

1690484562610.png

Pakistanis earned good name even in UK .

Yes . We are well established here in U.K. , very famous much much more so than Indians . World champion sportsmen , boxing , cricket etc major leading politicians in all 4 nations of U.K. , mayor of the biggest cities in U.K. and the mayor of the capital of the world London .
High ranking surgeons and Doctors high ranking soliciters and judges . Major Actors in U.K. movies and TV shows , Biggest Music superstars .
Many many more

Not bad for immigrants from a country from the sub continent ? Much much more famous than the British Indians In U.K. social structure .

It is a shame how Indians live in the U.K. losing there religion there culture and there daughters children being predominantly mixed race now & apeing white English for acceptance .
A shame the Pakistanis have taken a foothold in the sporting and entertainment here .
A shame the Pakistanis take all the women here , even the future kings mothers bed we got into .

Now remind me what Indians are famous for here again ? Doctors ?? or Train station toilet cleaners ??

Oh I forgot leader of Scotland and it’s opposition party also .

I’ll give you that the prime ministers wife is Indian , but can’t think of anyone else high ranking Indian here .

Makes one proud as punch thinking of how much we have achieved here in U.K. in such short amount of time .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom