What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

lol, says the worshipper of PDM/fauji's. BUT you can now balance it out by making out to be anti fauji/PDM too. As for all the bull crap you said. If PDM/faujis were to make batty practices a norm, then you'll have 0 issue. did you see IK commint Zinna with your own eyes? how about your baji Maryam's garage affair?

How many Prophets were there?

Who had horny conversations with females. are you talking about some noonie politicians?

IF you claim to be a muslim.(IF) then you will never make mockery of Riasat e Madina.
I said IK does this and that you answered well fauji/pdm also do this and that why not go after them. well kiddo i am not having a conversation with a pdm/fauji supporter i am having a conversation with IK follower so I will point out IK's mistakes. if i would have been talking to a pdm/fauji supporter i would be pointing out their mistakes.
hence proven IK is part of the same secular liberal corrupt elite. thanks for proving my point. :sarcastic:

But seriously, 5500 videos??? Is that even possible? Who is Tariq Bashir Cheema? Is he with PDM or against them?

It depends on the how you count them, you can take a 30 minute clip and split it to half dozen small clips

I said IK does this and that you answered well fauji/pdm also do this and that why not go after them. well kiddo i am not having a conversation with a pdm/fauji supporter i am having a conversation with IK follower so I will point out IK's mistakes. if i would have been talking to a pdm/fauji supporter i would be pointing out their mistakes.
hence proven IK is part of the same secular liberal corrupt elite. thanks for proving my point. :sarcastic:
sunny, you have just posted 2 lines of yahvian and bongian with added chawal. the hallmark of PDM(especially noon leaky) supporter backed by its fauji patrons.

seen so many chawal-ist and yahvian-daan on this forum that its not even original anymore.

just making a statement and ending it with a smilie isn't going to strengthen your trolling!

sunny, you have just posted 2 lines of yahvian and bongian with added chawal. the hallmark of PDM(especially noon leaky) supporter backed by its fauji patrons.

seen so many chawal-ist and yahvian-daan on this forum that its not even original anymore.

just making a statement and ending it with a smilie isn't going to strengthen your trolling!
Oye munnay once again useless brain farts of yours not going to change the fact that you haven't answered even a single point raised by me. I know your pain is real when you get offended by a smiling emoji. Such a fragile ego. Internet is not a place for floozies like you.

Wherever you search, the common Pakistani will show traits which are generally visible only in the elites because they are always in the limelight. Is the common Pakistani pious, honest and fair? Where will we find Salahuddin or Erdrogan from amongst those who are all morally, financially corrupt?

GHQ is able to exploit the people because people are willing to sell themselves, and cheap.

Well, there are 2 groups at the moment; the pro GHQ and the anti GHQ. And the biggest anti GHQ is Imran Khan and hence his supporters blame GHQ for every ill in the country.

But seriously, 5500 videos??? Is that even possible? Who is Tariq Bashir Cheema? Is he with PDM or against them?
GHQ are all kafirs of the nth degree and murderers. ISI and GHQ should be tried by ICJ and those whose loved ones died on the hands of their proxies should be given the chance to execute these masterminds in GHQ/ISI by their own hands in public.

Best thing they do.... drink blood and make billions.

Here the drama is about watches but all the billions daily eaten by these kafirs ... no one says anything.

Oye munnay once again useless brain farts of yours not going to change the fact that you haven't answered even a single point raised by me. I know your pain is real when you get offended by a smiling emoji. Such a fragile ego. Internet is not a place for floozies like you.
okay kid, you want answers? the answers you seek are found in GHQ's. :yes4:

InshAllah Ghazwa e Hind to consume them all……it will cleanse the country for good!

Waiting for the indian phoj to cross that LOC to start it…
The Brhamanists are extremely cowardly, so much so that they are the definition of absolute cowardice. They will not do anything unless anf until they have iron clad guarantees from a much superior force.

The USA is focused on the upcoming war with China, and for that they would prefer the Indians being the canon fodder and and recepients of the unspeakable Chinese military onslaught. The USA will not engage China for as long as China is not tired out. Promising India support in a war against Pakistan goes against USA's plans for China. This means no war from India in the foreseeable future, that in turn means no drastic disruptions in the habitual corruption and injustice of the ruling elite.

So let's pray to the Almighty Creator of all things for deliverance!

Nation of randis and dallays
What a tragedy for parents of the girls who got dragged into this scandal? I have heard similar scandal in India but not at this scale. Girls should be embolded to come forward and not vilified. Only then these culprits will be caught and put in jail. Otherwise they will repeat until caught.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom