What's new

University of Lahore expels students for hugging on campus

Correct decision..respectful distance between boys andgirls should be maintained..without that promiscuity and social breakdown will rise
Wtf Chacha what're you doing here? It's 21st century. I think your time machine has malfunctioned and you intended to go to some 19th century Khaap Panchayat.

just wondering the ticking factor here ... english wala hug tha kai urdu wala?

UOL's decision to expel these students was the right thing to do. If students dont have the respect for the rules and regulations imposed by the institution that they signed up for, they dont have any right to study there. If they had showed up before the disciplinary committee, they could have gotten away with a short suspension or fine but they directly flipped the bird to the university by no showing up.

These days in our universities that happens all the time. They were unlucky because the clip went viral ,so the university had to do something.

These days in our universities that happens all the time. They were unlucky because the clip went viral ,so the university had to do something.
My uncle study at Jama Karachi ...he married his classmate. But, that romantic story has classy touch... not open air street affair.... yes, it always exist ... but all depends...

Last edited:
And you will be there with your zoom lens and shiny new camera 📷 looooool. Good one
I'll be joining in if it's full of women.
( What's good for the goose is good for the gander ) Lmao hahahaha 😁😁😁
My uncle study at Jama Karachi ...he married his classmate. But, that romantic story has classy touch... not open air street affair.... yes, it always exist ... but all depends...
They just met behind the bike sheds
Lol

And they wanted to hug on campus in front of 1000s of others. Will they do the after processes also in front of 1000s?

Congratulations, you are in the silent majority. Well I identify myself as a liberal (by definition), progressive (again by definition) and broad minded (yet again by definition) but still those libtards call me women beater and what not. Those same libtards confuse progress and broad mindedness with nudity and vulgarity. Heck even their role model Western countries have some moral lines set in place, crossing that means you are in trouble irrespective of how much consent was there.

The issue is more of discipline and rule. If the university strictly forbade it; tough luck. Also being a public place and that too a center of learning, people should be more careful of how they behave.

This could've been written off if this was a mildly "snobbish elite" restaurant where you'd normally find girls and boys hugging it out and even sitting on each others laps and casually kissing (Penthouse at Mall 1 I'm looking at you).

That said everyone has their own set limits because of the class they belong too. I've been brought up and educated in a foreign country with no strict gender segregation so my social interaction skills are a whole lot better that what you'd find in a routine Pakistani setting. I've yet to recall an event where I couldn't keep it in my pants either in public or private for that matter.

The most repulsive thing I find with Pakistanis nowadays is how they are hell bent on adapting Western traditions and culture. It just doesn't suit them! Stick to being Pakistanis as that in itself is beautiful and good enough for the nation.

1. COVID rules put to shame.
2. I have never seen such cringeworthy behavior in developed nations where people are free to do such things. This is just meant to provoke. Attention seekers. You can judge by their behavior and style that these attention seekers are Godless commies. Look at their cheerleaders on Twitter cheering them on.
You can't see in the west because you won't see. Hugging and kissing counts as a normal behavior in the west. They don't put it in the media or expell students.
It was just a normal act to show their affection and love to each other. It is normal in India too.
Come out of your mulla mentality and be a part of progressive society where everyone can love freely without being afraid of someone. It is Just love, not a deadly weapon.

Back
Top Bottom