What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

Yes I did; both of them.

Tariq Cheema is a federal minister from Q league.

And I doubt it's 5500 videos, but there is something fishy here.

Look at the responses of Tariq Cheema over the past few weeks regarding the case.

Note, it's his son who is accused here, not Tariq Cheema himself.

Wherever you search, the common Pakistani will show traits which are generally visible only in the elites because they are always in the limelight. Is the common Pakistani pious, honest and fair? Where will we find Salahuddin or Erdrogan from amongst those who are all morally, financially corrupt?

GHQ is able to exploit the people because people are willing to sell themselves, and cheap.

Well, there are 2 groups at the moment; the pro GHQ and the anti GHQ. And the biggest anti GHQ is Imran Khan and hence his supporters blame GHQ for every ill in the country.

But seriously, 5500 videos??? Is that even possible? Who is Tariq Bashir Cheema? Is he with PDM or against them?
GHQ are a bitch who will open their backsides and put vaseline as required for getting screwed for the cheapest amount of uncle benjamins and green cards so that they leave.

20+ houses of musharaf... who claimed not to be corrupt... on a civil servants salary. the rest of the imbeciles who followed even larger charity *** to shove more dollars and estates in.

i must laugh... that corp commander... noone even knew it was jinnah's house... but of course ispr women drama bitch brigade now cries... oh ... jinnah house.... my 2 cents; if this was founder of the nations home - what the f... was this imbecile corp commander doing there.... it should have been a museam.

I suspect some female students caught up in this will either commit suicide or be murdered by family members. Very sad dire destructive situation.
my first question... where was this organised.

Hang the bastards in your telecom and those who used huawei's equipment... so much for nefarious iron brother who gave matches to a monkey brigade...

I keep saying, ICJ must be engaged until these GHQ are tried for crimes against humanity nothing will change.... Other option, revolution east pakistan style and hang these bastards...

So much for Islamic republic... even kafirs are better ..

if i was family of that woman, i would hunt that bastard down and hang him. Likely all part of the ISI madarchod tranvestite brigade.

Tariq Cheema is a federal minister from Q league.

And I doubt it's 5500 videos, but there is something fishy here.

Look at the responses of Tariq Cheema over the past few weeks regarding the case.

Note, it's his son who is accused here, not Tariq Cheema himself.
I personally do not have any experience of small towns but I am unable to understand how thousands of videos can be made by blackmailing university girls; I mean, how can they blackmail the girls unless they have some material to blackmail them with. And even if the figure is not 5500 and we take a 10th of it; the figure of 500 is still too big. How come none of the blackmailed girls ever posted a complaint?

On the other hand, when a Politician or his family member is involved, the mind by default goes into a negative trajectory and hence most, including myself, consider them guilty just on accusations.

Anyway, I hope that the matter is thoroughly investigated and that the guilty are punished to the full extent of the law. I think there is also a matter of drugs.

The Dean, Dr. Athar Mahboob is someone who I know personally as he was the head of the Electrical Engineering Department at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology when I was a student there. He is, as far as I know, a very good person.

I personally do not have any experience of small towns but I am unable to understand how thousands of videos can be made by blackmailing university girls; I mean, how can they blackmail the girls unless they have some material to blackmail them with. And even if the figure is not 5500 and we take a 10th of it; the figure of 500 is still too big. How come none of the blackmailed girls ever posted a complaint?

I do not know about this area specifically, but from my own experience in my village, and then also another one in South Punjab, the people there are very meek and easily controllable. I personally knew of many cases where girls were being harrassed by boys and then my taya intervened and gave a good thrashing to the boys on doing these acts.

The girls just kept quiet the whole time and didn't come forward.

In contrast to North Punjab or AJK, where nothing of this sort is tolerated. I've been to Sindh a few times, and the case is the same from what I have experienced. Heck, the driver that we used to have when traveling in Sindh kept numbers and pictures of girls and coerced them into coming with him when he was in the area. And this guy already had 2 wives!
On the other hand, when a Politician or his family member is involved, the mind by default goes into a negative trajectory and hence most, including myself, consider them guilty just on accusations.

Watch the videos of Iqrar Ul Hasan (although I don't really like the guy), and also the interviews of Tariq Cheema, how he dodges everything. Chor ki darhi main tinka thing.
Anyway, I hope that the matter is thoroughly investigated and that the guilty are punished to the full extent of the law. I think there is also a matter of drugs.

The Dean, Dr. Athar Mahboob is someone who I know personally as he was the head of the Electrical Engineering Department at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology when I was a student there. He is, as far as I know, a very good person.

That's encouraging. Perhaps that is why the name of the dean hasn't been implicated in this racket.

I saw a ticker on Geo that the son of Tariq Cheema was a meth addict. It's not even ARY this time!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom