What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made this thread yesterday and i only got access at it today? What give?

Yes the warning was inappropriate and most of the time it is simply based on assumption or ''popular beliefs'' which certain avatar carry with them.

I was also banned during the time you stumbled upon that post and decided to ban me further for 2 weeks more where my initial ban for which i have no information on what basis it was for 1 week.

I can understand that there is a priority here on the forum to project a soft power of Pakistan but never have i ever criticized the state. The government should be criticized as it is right of a free citizen.

You need to understand something, the mods / title holders / most members, are clueless as $hit. If you make the mistake of trying to educate them, their fragile egos get hurt, and they act like they are having PMS.

THIS forum is the only place on the planet, where they yield any actual power in life, so when they do get a chance to play cop, they actually put on a pissin persona, and go all holier than thou, know it all, goody goody two shoes, if they actually behaved like this in real life, they would the crap kicked out of them.

Ignore the nobodys, you do what you have to.

You need to understand something, the mods / title holders / most members, are clueless as $hit. If you make the mistake of trying to educate them, their fragile egos get hurt, and they act like they are having PMS.

THIS forum is the only place on the planet, where they yield any actual power in life, so when they do get a chance to play cop, they actually put on a pissin persona, and go all holier than thou, know it all, goody goody two shoes, if they actually behaved like this in real life, they would the crap kicked out of them.

Ignore the nobodys, you do what you have to.
Sir i do not understand where you get this impression, the thread was merely an honest attempt to understand the problem. To try and explain the issue and also to hear what the other member had to say in case it helps us improve the forum experience. "Do what you want to do" is not really possible here on a debate/discussion forum. It is NOT a private/personal page.

If you have any objections to any action by myself or any moderator we ask you all, again and again and again to PLEASE share it. To talk about it in GHQ or PM. If people do not take it up in the right way and still keep complaining about it on different threads/posts then no one gains anything at all. The bashing will continue and we will be at a level and place where we are.

I often say that the forum is what its members make it, help us improve.

Sir i do not understand where you get this impression, the thread was merely an honest attempt to understand the problem. To try and explain the issue and also to hear what the other member had to say in case it helps us improve the forum experience. "Do what you want to do" is not really possible here on a debate/discussion forum. It is NOT a private/personal page.

If you have any objections to any action by myself or any moderator we ask you all, again and again and again to PLEASE share it. To talk about it in GHQ or PM. If people do not take it up in the right way and still keep complaining about it on different threads/posts then no one gains anything at all. The bashing will continue and we will be at a level and place where we are.

I often say that the forum is what its members make it, help us improve.
1) I don't have any issues with you, till now. BUT their are plenty of mods / tt's / memebers who are effin clueless and yet strut around like idiots.

2) Retired Troll, irrespective of his views, is never disrespectful, but yet he gets banned. Plenty of Haters of Pk don't get the same treatment. Why the double standards?

3) The report button is a joke.

1) I don't have any issues with you, till now. BUT their are plenty of mods / tt's / memebers who are effin clueless and yet strut around like idiots.
When you have one, IF you have one with me, PLEASE talk to me about it. PM, a thread in GHQ, a post on profile, anything will do. I am pretty confident that rest of the MODs will want the same.

2) Retired Troll, irrespective of his views, is never disrespectful, but yet he gets banned. Plenty of Haters of Pk don't get the same treatment. Why the double standards?
He is not disrespectful and no one accused him of that. Bans are given when a certain number of warnings are issued. Warnings are issued on posts that have been discussed in this thread and reason have been given. At least i tried to explain.

3) The report button is a joke.
Its not sir. ALL REPORTS are ALWAYS checked and sorted out. Again, you may not agree with some of the decision the MODs take on the posts that are reported but it is not that these reports are ignored. If you guys really want i can share some screen shots for a few days to show you how many reports we are getting and how many we clear. Currently there are 42 reports pending with around 125 cleared in last 24 hours. These 42 will be sorted too. We cannot address them at a moments notice, everyone here have a job a family so sometimes it take a bit of extra time but we always try to address all reported posts WITHIN 24 HOURS!

@Khafee is right @Retired Troll never disrespectful even tolerate so many personal attacks but never replied in same manner bravo .only thing i want to put cap on his post limits bhai woh ek din main itni post main pooray saal nahi kar pata if he find nothing in new dig out some 2-3 years old thread to post anything unlike ordinary peoples he eat breath posts
@Arsalan i always find u balanced & good mod even saw u taking action just in 5 minutes unlike others :) i understand so many post with so less mods but make some rules.PDF is Pakistan Defence forum so anyone say any thing bad against Pakaistan in any section (i saw many such in Bangladeshi and Irani section ) dont forget those all are on PDF either they follow rules and respect Pakistan or get lost from here.That is very simple thing anything against Pakistan means asking for trouble if mods dragging their feet than off course we have to jump in no compromise on that point even if u like to ban us.Report button is totally joke and tagging u in every such posts ""tum hi kahoo gy mujhe hi PDF ka Edhi samjh liya hai "

Last edited:
Its not sir. ALL REPORTS are ALWAYS checked and sorted out. Again, you may not agree with some of the decision the MODs take on the posts that are reported but it is not that these reports are ignored. If you guys really want i can share some screen shots for a few days to show you how many reports we are getting and how many we clear. Currently there are 42 reports pending with around 125 cleared in last 24 hours. These 42 will be sorted too. We cannot address them at a moments notice, everyone here have a job a family so sometimes it take a bit of extra time but we always try to address all reported posts WITHIN 24 HOURS!
I was hoping you would not address this point, because it then shows connivance / incompetance , or worse an agenda, on part of the mod addressing the issue, or forum mgmt.

You need to explain.. what I hear is what I say
Then you dont need me to explain, you need an ENT doc.

We cannot address them at a moments notice, everyone here have a job a family so sometimes it take a bit of extra time but we always try to address all reported posts WITHIN 24 HOURS!
Pls dont give me these excuses, I'm a senior mod on another forum, and I very well know how these things work.

I was hoping you would not address this point, because it then shows connivance / incompetance , or worse an agenda, on part of the mod addressing the issue, or forum mgmt.
Dear, how does me sharing how much reports are cleared daily OR stating the fact that the reports are dealt with in 24 hours time frame as no one can be here 24/7 be regarding as incompetence? Please share! What i have said is absolutely true. All reports are checked and a decision is made on all of them. We try and get these reports resolved in 24 hours time frame as well. It really is beyond me how any of this can be regarded as incompetence of the MOD team. :)

Pls dont give me these excuses, I'm a senior mod on another forum, and I very well know how these things work.
Perfect. Then you can surely understand that every such forum will have a time frame within which any complaints are to be responded to. No forum will resolve the complaints/reports instantaneously. This is NOT an excuse. This is only the "how things work" account of the report feature.

May be from your experience of moderation from the other forum you can help us improve things here? How do you deal with complaints and reports there? Is there a moderator always online and all reports are addressed within minutes? Do the forum promises some time frame to resolve all such issues? What is it like?

Just to update everyone. The oldest reported post in our system was reported yesterday noon. There are currently 37 pending reports, most of them from today. Moderators will be taking care of all these as per the stated 24-36 hours time frame. In case anyone have any suggestion improve this setup please share. Any serious suggestions will be appreciated.

Just to update everyone. The oldest reported post in our system was reported yesterday noon. There are currently 37 pending reports, most of them from today. Moderators will be taking care of all these as per the stated 24-36 hours time frame. In case anyone have any suggestion improve this setup please share. Any serious suggestions will be appreciated.

Just keep up the good work!

These days lots of unnecessary fights going on its impossible to stop. so make some priorities to deal with reports
1)Its Pakistan Defence Forum so anything against Pakistan will deal on priority and harshly
2)Appoint new mods based on sensibility not only post counts esp in international sections from among them their main jobs is to keep eye on their sections.
3)Encourage self written posts rather than just posting links
4)Even for posting for god sake define some rules peoples start posting from their own propaganda sites rather than any reputable ones.
5)Define some rule for posting new threads to maintain quality
In case anyone have any suggestion improve this setup please share. Any serious suggestions will be appreciated.

@Khafee can u kindly share your other forum link if they doing some useful discussion these days PDF becoming likefb or worst youtube comment section :(

These days lots of unnecessary fights going on its impossible to stop. so make some priorities to deal with reports
1)Its Pakistan Defence Forum so anything against Pakistan will deal on priority and harshly
2)Appoint new mods based on sensibility not only post counts esp in international sections from among them their main jobs is to keep eye on their sections.
3)Encourage self written posts rather than just posting links
4)Even for posting for god sake define some rules peoples start posting from their own propaganda sites rather than any reputable ones.
5)Define some rule for posting new threads to maintain quality

@Khafee can u kindly share your other forum link if they doing some useful discussion these days PDF becoming likefb or worst youtube comment section :(
Sir we need to make priorities to deal with reports ONLY if some of them are being ignored or response is delayed, it is NOT. Since we are already addressed all the reports so i think what we need is the members to follow rules more sensible, never quote troll posts without edition out the content as that makes us deal with two posts rather than one, never reply to any insulting or troll post in same way as again, that make us deal with two posts rather than one, simply report such posts.

For all other points, thank you for sharing. The suggestions will be kept in mind and will be considered to make whatever change is possible. Thanks.

Although I find him witty with a sarcastic sense of humor and able to deflect logic when cornered, an ability usually common among my JamaateIslami friends, but the thing with @Retired Troll is that majority of his posts that I have come across from the prolific gun slinger are either enormously thought provoking or entirely useless one liners.

Assumptions! :)

Please prove me wrong. :D

(Seriously though, I have seen such bursts of enthusiasm come and go many times over the years on PDF. Yet we are where we are, and headed where we are headed, just like the country.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom