What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem, since I respect the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit, and urge others, including @Retired Troll , to do the same. I understand that you do not wish me to mention any preemptive bans without any posts in a thread any more. Fair enough. I am not needed in this thread, I presume. :D
You assume too much sir!! :)

You are welcome here and in fact, the purpose of this exercise is to encourage members to start thread in GHQ for such posts. If you read our conversation over last three four posts, you will see that i am trying to explain that the complaint this thread was opened for was quite similar to yours. The members here also though he was being treated unfairly, mentioned it in multiple posts and never started a thread in GHQ so i had to start one here.

Please, dont assume such things. Not everyone here is YOUR enemy. No one is actually!!

You assume too much sir!! :)

You are welcome here and in fact, the purpose of this exercise is to encourage members to start thread in GHQ for such posts. If you read our conversation over last three four posts, you will see that i am trying to explain that the complaint this thread was opened for was quite similar to yours. The members here also though he was being treated unfairly, mentioned it in multiple posts and never started a thread in GHQ so i had to start one here.

Please, dont assume such things. Not everyone here is YOUR enemy. No one is actually!!

Then would you care to explain the decision to ban any member from a thread even before making a single post?

Then would you care to explain the decision to ban any member from a thread even before making a single post?

To stop him from doing anti state propaganda

Should i do it here? I guess it wont be appropriate.
I dont know background to that decision and will need details as the thread you were banned from, when and by who?

Can you please open a thread about that in the GHQ if you think it was unfair and we can resolve the matter there. If i open it there it wont be accessible to you. For you to have access you have to open it.

Should i do it here? I guess it wont be appropriate.
I dont know background to that decision and will need details as the thread you were banned from, when and by who?

Can you please open a thread about that in the GHQ if you think it was unfair and we can resolve the matter there. If i open it there it wont be accessible to you. For you to have access you have to open it.

It is okay. I do not wish to lodge a complaint. The management can do whatever it wishes.

It is okay. I do not wish to lodge a complaint. The management can do whatever it wishes.
Its your choice. It might help us all but still, your choice.

As i said earlier;
Someday i will have to start a thread tagging you as well :)
Since you are not going to open it yourself. :tup:

Its your choice. It might help us all but still, your choice.

As i said earlier;

Since you are not going to open it yourself. :tup:

There is no choice but to accept the right of the management to run their forum as they wish.

Is it really a choice when the outcomes are the same? :D
Assumptions! Again. :)

Again, lets not do this here. Please open a thread about whatever complaint you have been talking about in multiple posts now. It should be addressed.

Assumptions! Again. :)

Again, lets not do this here. Please open a thread about whatever complaint you have been talking about in multiple posts now. It should be addressed.

I appreciate your concern, I really do.

But it has now happened multiple times, although the first time preemptively. My previous thread bans were equally arbitrary based on "other considerations", and my complaints went nowhere.

So I have learned to recalibrate myself and accept the situation as it is, not how I would wish it to be. What more is left to address? I fail to see how making another thread in GHQ will change anything meaningful at all.

Hence, this thread should not about me at all. :D

My point is that it is nice to have a light hearted comment every once in a while but to make it a routine and to have 8 out of your 10 posts constructed in a way that they have no direct meaning of there own, its is a bit too much. Should reduce such posts so and focus more on building an argument and constructing a debate.
I get that but its frustrating how comments like these get your attention but the other BS that gets posted dont. Even after its reported

I generally ignore his comments about me, but he calling me an "ISIS recruiter" on an open forum such as PDF is, well, potentially trouble-making for me.
:omghaha:
Yes that could cause problems

I appreciate your concern, I really do.

But it has now happened multiple times, although the first time preemptively. My previous thread bans were equally arbitrary based on "other considerations", and my complaints went nowhere.

So I have learned to recalibrate myself and accept the situation as it is, not how I would wish it to be. What more is left to address? I fail to see how making another thread in GHQ will change anything meaningful at all.

Hence, this thread should not about me at all. :D
Was i a mod during that time or was i involved? If not then perhaps it is right if i ask you to give me a chance to look into it. If not, as mentioned in last few posts, THIS is not the thread to discuss it. If there are issues you SHOULD talk about them, best way will be to either open a thread in GHQ or send a PM to me or any MOD you think you can work with.

Thanks.

I get that but its frustrating how comments like these get your attention but the other BS that gets posted dont. Even after its reported
Over a hundred reports are cleared daily. It may take a few hours as none of us can be here all the time but they are ALWAYS taken care of. ALWAYS, 100%. Some decision may not be as per your expectation but not a single report is ignored or overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom