Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your concerns.

Doctor is a brahmin profession in Pakistan because of cultural exoneration which it brings. so that is why Maryam Nawaz has a doctors degree.

Bismillah means in the name of Allah and any such robots if are being programmed by starting off with Bismillah will not become religious hunters.
They start off with bismillah ur rahman ur Rahim

Both do their job efficiently and do not require moderation.
I asked for an honest answer and i asked WHICH ONE IS MORE APPROPRIATE. Which is the relatively better one?

but i was warned for these posts and not any other that i made that day. see the irony of it if you can.
Because some others would have been deleted, some other would have been ignored. No irony really. I have repeatedly explained here that the problem is not just a single post but continious chain of such posts that is becoming a problem

PS: I am done with this thread.
As you wish mate. I just wanted to explain it to you and hear your side of the story.

Thanks anyway.

bori wali tabdeeli?

I can honestly say that you can make a poll where people who have personally attacked me would even say i dont return personal attacks and you are somehow implying that i reply in kind? please rephrase your sentence properly

there is nothing wrong in that Bismillah too. It solved the problem which Sirmed was alluding to. its not my problem that you cannot comprehend it or understand it. its your internal battle not mine
good idea and very efficient! selected ko ban karnay say bhetar hai selected bolnay wallay ko khatam kardo

off with his head admins!

Quality of this forum declining.no technical discussion on any topic.most members troll each other.

It is only taken to GHQ if the member opens the thread in GHQ!

And if the member chooses not to open such a thread, then the matter should be dropped.

And if the member chooses not to open such a thread, then the matter should be dropped.
No such rules exit stop pulling them from thin air...it is up to the mod if he wishes to hear both sides or wishes to get an opinion of the members here...

The members here make the forum...their opinion does matter ESP if more than 1 is thinking they are being hunted!

Sure i understand.

Now you can as a moderator tell me if those quoted posts were bad enough for warning/ban? It would help me alot to understand where exactly one draws the line since it seems fine to have people call for beheadings but its wrong to say PTI and PTM are alliances since election and KPK government compensates people who are inciting masses for a rebellion against the state.
Like @Arsalan said if he fell upon them they are harmless meaning will be deleted...but if another member is choking on them (meaning reported it) then it becomes an issue :)

No such rules exit stop pulling them from thin air...it is up to the mod if he wishes to hear both sides or wishes to get an opinion of the members here...

The members here make the forum...their opinion does matter ESP if more than 1 is thinking they are being hunted!

I have always supported the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit, rules or no rules or arbitrarily applied rules. It is their right. Please carry on as you wish.

If a member is not choosing to open a thread but keeps mentioning it in every other post then someone have to take up the matter and try to resolve it.

This thread too was an attempt to:
  1. Explain the problem with the posts as mentioned in start of thread and explain why they were warned.
  2. Try to understand the need to such post to understand if there is some misjudgement on our side
  3. Explain that NO ONE is targeting anyone here.
I think it is just the third one that we managed to accomplish. I hope we did that at least.

If a member is not choosing to open a thread but keeps mentioning it in every other post then someone have to take up the matter and try to resolve it.

As I said above:

I have always supported the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit, rules or no rules or arbitrarily applied rules. It is their right. Please carry on as you wish.

Yes, just like you say this and then complaint!! :D

Someday i will have to start a thread tagging you as well :)

Remember the last time this happened when I was preemptively banned from a thread for no reason at ALL, and I opted NOT to open a thread in GHQ? I no longer complain. I accept PDF for what it is by design and right of the management.

Remember the last time this happened when I was preemptively banned from a thread for no reason at ALL, and I opted NOT to open a thread in GHQ? I no longer complain. I accept PDF for what it is by design and right of the management.
Yeah you opted not to open a thread but mentioned this in 4 5 different threads? This is the same with the complaints we are discussing here in this thread sir. :)

Yeah you opted not to open a thread but mentioned this in 4 5 different threads? This is the same with the complaints we are discussing here in this thread sir. :)

Am I saying something that is factually wrong?

Am I saying something that is factually wrong?
When did i accused you of that? :)
I am just saying that you mentioning "when i was banned for a thread" and not opening up the case in GHQ is similar to the complaint of "MODs target me" in every other thread but still not bringing it up where it should have been for the problem to be resolved. I mean, either one have a problem with something or one dont! Whats the in between?

When did i accused you of that? :)
I am just saying that you mentioning "when i was banned for a thread" and not opening up the case in GHQ is similar to the complaint of "MODs target me" in every other thread but still not bringing it up where it should have been for the problem to be resolved. I mean, either one have a problem with something or one dont! Whats the in between?

I have no problem, since I respect the right of the management to run their forum as they see fit, and urge others, including @Retired Troll , to do the same. I understand that you do not wish me to mention any preemptive bans without any posts in a thread any more. Fair enough. I am not needed in this thread, I presume. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom