What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Mods are just showing their frustration as their favourite PM select turned out to be a complete disappointment and disgrace.
:lol: It not the case. My objection will NEVER be to political criticism.

I think these rules need to be reiterated!
They need to!!
I try to do it.

I have a reply in my inbox of that shooting threat post complain. I was quoting from that reference... how come a mod. knows a person was joking or not, unless he ask him!
So bottom line is it's all big mafia.
I dont understand what you said but if you are saying that you were threatened in PM by a MOD or ANYONE, please report that. PLEASE.

My report rule is simple... strike back the bastards when they get too much abusive.
See my signature.... i faced personal attacks by your Tin Tanks for criticizing pinky.
That is NOT the right way. That is what may get you into trouble. So perhaps we can try and follow the rules of the place we like spending time on?

My answer to the voting options, 3/4 posts on this forums are off topic by the standard @Arsalan quoted in OP.
Why @Retired Troll is victimized? I'm witness to the $hit words against him by $hit people.
Not victimized, we dont know each other outside the forum and do you really think that an online forum can be enough of a reason to actually TARGET a specific person? OR do you think that anyone will have time to do so? That is not the case sir. I assure you that much.
Anyone insulting @Retired Troll should be reported.
If he is not doing it any other member can do it.
If i see any such post myself i will deal with it and so with all other MODs.

Worry not he just likes to throw riddles like the riddler :D
Its not a problem as long as it is on a serious thread or are part of a discussion that is going on as chit chat!! The problem is when such comments make the second or third post of an otherwise serious article and thus change the outlook of the whole discussion. Again, i understand that he like to do it as he think it makes him look smart but there should be an understanding about the consequences. The happy go luck attitude should be restricted to WHATEVER section in my opinion and debate and discussion threads should be used for DEBATES and DISCUSSIONS!! This is part one of the problem we are trying to discuss and address here.

Second part is the false assumption or mentality of not just @Retired Troll but a few others as well that they are being specifically targeted or harassed. I cannot stress enough of this, I DONT DO THAT. I dont have time for that and frankly, no one have!! What will i get from banning someone from an online forum man?? Why would any MOD do that? WHY WOULD 6-7 MODS select someone from thousands or active members and just chase them around? Do you think anyone have this much time. Plus, anyone i have interacted with here or who knows me, i am confident that they can assure you that i am not that kind. I don't have to do that and i can say the same for the whole Moderators team really.

=======================================================================
Anyway, to conclude the discussion, please note that:
  1. @Retired Troll the thread was not to disrespect you. It was honestly an attempt to make you and other members understand why i and others think such posts/attitude is becoming a problem specially if it is repeated all the time
  2. To understand why you or other members think that it should not be a problem
  3. To explain the ban and warning system and to request to all members again to help us improve this forum for everyone. REPORT feature as i have explain works, it is never ignored so please use that when appropriate.
  4. This is a debate/discussion forum, a public place and not a private facebook or twitter account so there are certain rules everyone will have to follow.
  5. Moderators are not targeting any single person in particular. The cannot if you ask me. Still if anyone feels that way please either report that and open a thread in GHQ. Discuss it with MODs/TT member you are comfortable with or even PM that MOD directly.
Thank you everyone for your contribution. I hope this whole exercise will help us all a little.

If anyone have anything to add, you can message me on my profile, open a thread in GHQ or PM me. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom