What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have one, IF you have one with me, PLEASE talk to me about it. PM, a thread in GHQ, a post on profile, anything will do. I am pretty confident that rest of the MODs will want the same.

He is not disrespectful and no one accused him of that. Bans are given when a certain number of warnings are issued. Warnings are issued on posts that have been discussed in this thread and reason have been given. At least i tried to explain.

Its not sir. ALL REPORTS are ALWAYS checked and sorted out. Again, you may not agree with some of the decision the MODs take on the posts that are reported but it is not that these reports are ignored. If you guys really want i can share some screen shots for a few days to show you how many reports we are getting and how many we clear. Currently there are 42 reports pending with around 125 cleared in last 24 hours. These 42 will be sorted too. We cannot address them at a moments notice, everyone here have a job a family so sometimes it take a bit of extra time but we always try to address all reported posts WITHIN 24 HOURS!

When you take a decision on a report, do you get back with the decision and the reason to the reporter.

thank you for effort. did you delete your other post or someone reported it and it was promptly deleted by honorable moderators?
I didn't, but seems report buttons selective amnesia works just fine!

Although I find him witty with a sarcastic sense of humor and able to deflect logic when cornered, an ability usually common among my JamaateIslami friends, but the thing with @Retired Troll is that majority of his posts that I have come across from the prolific gun slinger are either enormously thought provoking or entirely useless one liners.
You just made my skin crawl. Hate those hypocrites with a passion.

I didn't, but seems report buttons selective amnesia works just fine!

all this fassads start with the selected and the selection process.

irony is the essence of life.

I called you an ISIS Recruiter on a thread about ISIS in South Asia where you implied since Pakistan hosts tableeghi jamats and has such movements they are all potential ISIS recruits.

I stand by what i said and i will not take it back. You can call for your Jamahriya Crusade on me anytime you prefer.

What up chacha? Still in troubled waters? A whole topic has now been dedicated to you.

You just made my skin crawl. Hate those hypocrites with a passion.
Ditto. Isn't it ironic though, lol, that our friend in question allegedly shares some of their qualities...only proves that irony indeed is not without a sense of humor.

Ditto. Isn't it ironic though, lol, that our friend in question allegedly shares some of their qualities...only proves that irony indeed is not without a sense of humor.

just like humans share 97 percent dna with bonobo.

but i guess Caste System is playing up where my political caste needs a sherlock like Shane.

What up chacha? Still in troubled waters? A whole topic has now been dedicated to you.
Qurbani se pehle bakre ko khoob khila pila kar mota karte hain naw. Bus becharon ke zibah hone ki der hai. :undecided:

#countdown

Qurbani se pehle bakre ko khoob khila pila kar mota karte hain naw. Bus becharon ke zibah hone ki der hai. :undecided:

motay bakron per shabbar ne tax laga diya.

wese yaad aya. india se phir smuggle Bakre arahe hain eid per?

The truth is @Retired Troll makes more sense than most other members on PDF these days. I am not sure whether he is trying to do that or not, but it is true.

What a gem... and I rest @Arsalan 's case, lol, no wonder @Dubious ended up with a headache too...I guess people never change, only their responses do, lol. Connect the dots with what @PakSword once demanded >here< for a reason, lol.

You my friend are wasting your time, Retired troll is one of us, our bitter honest conscience.

This forum is a target rich environment, pick on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom