Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please prove me wrong. :D
Done! But we both know you wont admit it. Still, just for the record, these below are the suggestions made to which i said we will make the changes where possible and you claimed that it wont happen. I hope we will be able to find a link to this post when the time comes. :)

1)Its Pakistan Defence Forum so anything against Pakistan will deal on priority and harshly
2)Appoint new mods based on sensibility not only post counts esp in international sections from among them their main jobs is to keep eye on their sections.
3)Encourage self written posts rather than just posting links
4)Even for posting for god sake define some rules peoples start posting from their own propaganda sites rather than any reputable ones.
5)Define some rule for posting new threads to maintain quality

Done! But we both know you wont admit it.

But I do. Every time China sells the FC-1, I will be happy to be proven wrong that the JF-17 has achieved another sales success. Remember that discussion? :D

Let's be fair here: how would we judge what changes have been made in a meaningful way from the list you posted?

Retired troll can only get his licence to kill, once he change his religion or declare allegiance with queen, there is no third way.
Once a Tin Tank threatened to shoot me, and the reply of my query was he was joking.
Well... does others as well have licences to joke ?
Many of the Tin Tanks have used abusive language and to lie is their only skill.

But I do. Every time China sells the FC-1, I will be happy to be proven wrong that the JF-17 has achieved another sales success. Remember that discussion? :D
Yes i remember and do you see how there will ALWAYS be an excuse? :)

Let's be fair here: how would we judge what changes have been made in a meaningful way from the list you posted?
What? You are already building up a base for the excuses later? :lol:

Here, YOU be the judge of it. I take no satisfaction in proving YOU or anyone else wrong. What i said i will do was not because of you bro, it was because this is what i want. So once its done, you can judge it then and i will be ok with that. :) Fair enough?

Retired troll can only get his licence to kill, once he change his religion or declare allegiance with queen, there is no third way.
Once a Tin Tank threatened to shoot me, and the reply of my query was he was joking.
Well... does others as well have licences to joke ?
Many of the Tin Tanks have used abusive language and to lie is their only skill.
Report them! :)

Report them! :)
I have a reply in my inbox of that shooting threat post complain. I was quoting from that reference... how come a mod. knows a person was joking or not, unless he ask him!
So bottom line is it's all big mafia.
My report rule is simple... strike back the bastards when they get too much abusive.
See my signature.... i faced personal attacks by your Tin Tanks for criticizing pinky.

My answer to the voting options, 3/4 posts on this forums are off topic by the standard @Arsalan quoted in OP.
Why @Retired Troll is victimized? I'm witness to the $hit words against him by $hit people.

Here, YOU be the judge of it. I take no satisfaction in proving YOU or anyone else wrong. What i said i will do was not because of you bro, it was because this is what i want. So once its done, you can judge it then and i will be ok with that. :) Fair enough?

Yes, that is absolutely fair.

never quote troll posts without edition out the content as that makes us deal with two posts rather than one, never reply to any insulting or troll post in same way as again, that make us deal with two posts rather than one, simply report such posts.
I think these rules need to be reiterated!

Some Mods are just showing their frustration as their favourite PM select turned out to be a complete disappointment and disgrace.

Some Mods are just showing their frustration as their favourite PM select turned out to be a complete disappointment and disgrace.

Not yet. Let PMIK complete his term before we can judge.

showing their frustratio
how is frustration shown?

I think talking against state/ govt is undesired! IF I am not mistaken there have been few members who have said and done gali galoch agaisnt PM and we have looked the other way...so how can you claim this?

I think talking against state/ govt is undesired!

There is a difference between State and Gormint. Talking against the State may be undesired, but talking against the gormint is fair game for discussion.

There is a difference between State and Gormint. Talking against the State may be undesired, but talking against the gormint is fair game for discussion.
Depends...If it is baseless allegation it is undesired!

Mind you we did let threads of IK's sister run! We also let other such threads against govt run! Like changing ministers, corruption charges and whatnot..So claiming we dont is really overstretched!

Depends...If it is baseless allegation it is undesired!

Mind you we did let threads of IK's sister run! We also let other such threads against govt run! Like changing ministers, corruption charges and whatnot..So claiming we dont is really overstretched!

Mind you topics that were not baseless (such as those involving a certain child overseas) were disallowed. So claims of bias are not an overstretch.

As I always say, it is the management's right to run their forum as they see fit, with any and all biases they prefer.

As I always say, it is the management's right to run their forum as they see fit, with any and all biases they prefer.

Its futile. Just make sure you have "contacts" and you will be fine.

otherwise nepotism and favoritism are byproducts of stunted growth. Be a Zinda Lash on the forum which should be a cool Avatar profile.

I have a reply in my inbox of that shooting threat post complain. I was quoting from that reference... how come a mod. knows a person was joking or not, unless he ask him!
So bottom line is it's all big mafia.
My report rule is simple... strike back the bastards when they get too much abusive.
See my signature.... i faced personal attacks by your Tin Tanks for criticizing pinky.

My answer to the voting options, 3/4 posts on this forums are off topic by the standard @Arsalan quoted in OP.
Why @Retired Troll is victimized? I'm witness to the $hit words against him by $hit people.

Let it go its a well oiled machine with clear objektives and Tools for it.

Just suffer the tyranny

1) I don't have any issues with you, till now. BUT their are plenty of mods / tt's / memebers who are effin clueless and yet strut around like idiots.

2) Retired Troll, irrespective of his views, is never disrespectful, but yet he gets banned. Plenty of Haters of Pk don't get the same treatment. Why the double standards?

3) The report button is a joke.

thank you for effort. did you delete your other post or someone reported it and it was promptly deleted by honorable moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom