Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The thread is to resolve a recent complaint in sequence of many by our member @Retired Troll . He claims that his posts are wrongly deleted or rated by moderators and that the MOD team, specially me seem to be biased against him.

Here is the recent most post he shared on this when i asked to share with me a single post that he thinks have been rated or warned wrongly. Since it was on a discussion thread and we should not derail that thread, i am taking this discussion here.

Hey Retired Troll,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is one of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

KP Chief Minister announces compensation for PTM

Tumhe Dillagi Bhool Jani Paregi

https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/11514258/
Well you have been banned already, most probably for some similar reason but still, what was this post?

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

Please note the post that was warned read:

The topic of the thread was:

To expand on it, here are the other posts that were warned by different moderators (not by me):

Responding to:

not if you program it by starting with bismillah
Responding to:
Just imagine living in a world fully digitally integrated, that is powered and controlled by atheistic AI(read Dajjal), where religion is considered 'mental illness' requiring mandatory treatment, and where 'normal' humans and humanoid robots actively hunt fugitives/believers...

Why doctor?

just because its a brahmin profession?
Responding to:
Marium nawaz's academic achievements

This is to explain that the post i warned was not a one off but in chain of posts that are not adding anything to debate but are irrelevant and irresponsible posts usually leading to off topic trolling. The request here is to please make more thorough post that send your point across in an understandable way. I understand that one may think that these smart sounding one liners make you look like a deep thinker and philosopher but it is the repeating of such posts in all threads that is creating problems.

Last edited:
Deserved warning, you post way too many off-topic posts and you've been warned enough times too.

Sometimes people like us just like to make smart alec comments because we have nowhere else to.make it.
Ghar mein biwi ki kit kit.. bachchon se tang... office aaye to naukri se sardard, kamaai 4 aane ki, our kharch 8. Paycheck gets sucked before it arrives. Doston se door.
Irrelevant but funny posts , satire, sarcasm puns etc is just for fun. People here take things to do seriously and abuse and insult even though it may be on point. And our esteemed Chinese members search the internet to post irrelevant material and off topic as if they are the Old Faithful if only to insult . So some middle aged wittisicms should be tolerated in my honest opinion.
Waivers should be given to reasonable people.

But irrelevant one-liners should not be allowed to derail discussions, right ??
When you find curry pattha or some pieces of flavouring spices in your food what do you do? Take the flavour out? You just set it aside and continue right?? So just ignore and move on.

Although retired troll do post mainly off topic comments (which do result in derailment of threads) but most of the times he's harmless and do not get abusive even when he's being abused otoh i see that a lot abusive troll accounts or "chosen one's" are still active doing the same stuff and more harmful stuff they used to do when i was last time here so can't blame retired troll much for his complaint. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Nilgiri @I.R.A @M. Sarmad

He made the most appropriate comment.

The PTI government's love affair with one ethnicity needs to end, its not a hidden truth anymore. Call me racist or whatever but people who destroyed schools, attacked bases, killed and maimed children, women and innocent Pakistanis, destroyed Pakistani sports, wasted our resources, colluded with enemies ....... deserve to declare all their narcotics, weapons and smuggling money. No special favors ......... please we all suffered equally, it is just that I didn't invite Tajik and Uzbeks in my town and married my women to them. This amnesty scheme should also include that region, and after that they should be brought into tax net. Yeh V8 aur Islamabad ki kothia ainvay he nai a jati.

The quality of forum has been gradually declining since last few years. I want the moderators to be strict and filter out all nonsense posts. Trolling, irrelevant posts, one liners, non-constructive discussions and off-topic posts are rampant.
Need more and better enforcement of PDF rules. The regulations are not being followed and implemented.

When you find curry pattha or some pieces of flavouring spices in your food what do you do? Take the flavour out? You just set it aside and continue right?? So just ignore and move on.
Although retired troll do post mainly off topic comments (which do result in derailment of threads) but most of the times he's harmless and do not get abusive even when he's being abused

In recent times he has decided to call me an ISIS recruit. I am unable to decide whether that is dangerous to me.

In recent times he has decided to call me an ISIS recruit. I am unable to decide whether that is dangerous to me.
That seems like a defamatory comment/personal attack if you're not cool with it i hope you reported it and action was taken?

Although retired troll do post mainly off topic comments (which do result in derailment of threads) but most of the times he's harmless and do not get abusive even when he's being abused otoh i see that a lot abusive troll accounts or "chosen one's" are still active doing the same stuff and more harmful stuff they used to do when i was last time here so can't blame retired troll much for his complaint. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Nilgiri @I.R.A @M. Sarmad
Everyone have the right to use the report button. MOD team clears 100+ reports every day. If someone is not using that facility then it do not gives them license to start trolling. I personally request members all the time to report any abusive/offensive post.

I called you an ISIS Recruiter on a thread about ISIS in South Asia where you implied since Pakistan hosts tableeghi jamats and has such movements they are all potential ISIS recruits.

I stand by what i said and i will not take it back. You can call for your Jamahriya Crusade on me anytime you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom