What's new

Re-post: Refutation of the false allegations that Pakistan supports terrorism against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
CID in Karachi has busted multiple Target killing gangs associated with a " certain sect " supported by Iran, there is no secret at least no now since KY and UB stories hit the news. People are not stupid they know, who are the enemy, I would prefer an enemy who I can identify, rather than an enemy who pretends to be a friend.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan can you PM me?

You fancy fire too? Besides ask the zoro guy, it's been a merry go round for Iranians if you got a sword... so yes, it becomes kinda silly at some point on which former glory you want to celebrate.

Do everyone a favor and join the zoro into extinction!
Zoroastrianism can’t be extent only if you kill all the Iranians and Kurds and Azeris it’s still lives what going to extent is the desert religion

Zoroastrianism can’t be extent only if you kill all the Iranians and Kurds and Azeris it’s still lives what going to extent is the desert religion

Respect. And love.

Ushta te.

May the Path of Asha be walked on by the Behdin once more.

Once they reject the darkness of the Draegvant.

Also please do not forget our Yazidi and Tajik brothers.

Cheers, Doc

You have no idea how incredibly funny this is and I couldn't do justice to my rendering... Monty Python and the peeved patriots of Persia. However, mods deemed it offensive... banter, really... it resolved many of your conundrums.
Alas!

Last edited:
It's a simple answer. Jundullah is a banned organisation. Pakistan hunts down its members and prosecutes them.

This is just one example. What has Iran done against Indian terrorists operating from thier soil.
indian terrorists ?
there are few indian businessmen in IRAN, you are day dreaming about imaginary indian terrorists . world knows which country is harbouring terrorists.

indian terrorists ?
there are few indian businessmen in IRAN, you are day dreaming about imaginary indian terrorists . world knows which country is harbouring terrorists.

We have thier head in our prison. Pakistan has submitted an entire dossier to the UN about Indian terrorism in Pakistan.

We have thier head in our prison. Pakistan has submitted an entire dossier to the UN about Indian terrorism in Pakistan.

UN knows which country exports terrorism . where osama bin laden was hiding .

Assalam alaikum guys,

I came on the forum yesterday and found a user accusing Pakistan of terrorism against Iran. He specifically accused us of supporting Jaish al Adl and Jundullah.

Since I have heard this allegation before, I wanted to get your guys' thoughts on how to refute this allegation.

This is especially poignant in relation to well-known Iranian support of Indian terrorist apparatus in Chabahar (Kulbushan Yadav being the glaring example,) Liwa Zanabiyuon recruitment, and targeted assassinations in Pakistan.

It is an attempt to silence Pakistan's criticism of Chabahar and its terrorism apparatus, by deflecting the allegations back at us.

It also helps Indian propaganda to promote the false idea that Pakistan is a terrorist state.

--------

The allegations follow, from a user's own posts.

• I've mentioned this multiple times, especially against this troll here and others who manipulated to make Iran look like terrorist supporter when their govt was also an accomplice in letting certain proxy terrorist groups attack Iranian law enforcement in the border regions with Pakistan

• I've mentioned this multiple times....some of them will pretend they dunno what is happening, or say the region is not demarcated....but Iran has fenced up all its border with Pakistan....

• NO LIE DETECTED. If you know you know...ISI was letting some of these groups setup...FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, i am not sure...i feel strongly some was to help Saudis get back at Iran during their coldwar that ende recently...Saudi is no match militarily for Iranian....they will need miracles to even extricate a military worth saving from Yemen.

• I hear you...it does look like Iran allowed some Indian spying/playing blind to them..but that was most likely done after Pakistani govt and ISI were not being "friendly" with IRan.....Iran respects and like Pakistan as an Islamic country, but when Pakistani govt does things that are aginst IRan's interest, Iran has to pay attention and sometimes take action.

• Duuhh.....Iran will take in Pakistani refugees.. and there would be so many of those.

• when we shine light on the dirty work your ISI and govt do, you will get angry, thats why your mods ban us, delelte our posts, etc....but daily insults from Pakistanis to INdians is kosher.....cant you just see humanity and not nationality or religion??

My response can be found here.

Let us all nip this propaganda in the bud, shall we?

@BHarwana @The Eagle @PanzerKiel @Aspen @ghazi52 @waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @LeGenD @Areesh @Morpheus @PakAlp @TNT @Mamluk @Dalit @khansaheeb @BATMAN @Pakistan Space Agency @Blacklight @PakSword @PakFactor @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @21st Century Vampire @raahaat7 @Falcon29 @Mirzah @PDF @Irfan Baloch @Rafi @HAIDER @313ghazi @Starlord @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ @Hiptullha @xyx007 @xyxmt @peagle @Meengla

To Mods: My previous thread was locked, so i have endeavored to fulfill the request of our Moderation team. If any changes need to be made, please I request it to be done without locking the thread. Thanks.

Pakistan Zindabad
these are accusations coming from taliban not from iran and it goes even further taliban blames alot of things on pakistan these days and specially on both pakistani intelligence even turkish intelligence was brought in by pakistan to create problems for iran to view taliban as hostile shia killers and what they want obviously out of this is they basically want out of irans terrorist list blaming alot of the stuff on pakistan and the nato members and my views are between taliban just being ignorant about their group being full of nutcase radicals or pakistans previous governments being what they were and basically utterly stooged up to america causing troubles in relation with iran along the way being at the time totally pro ksa and slightly wahabi and therefore not caring about iran relations in the slightest
Iran will never be friend with any muslim country (Shia or Sunni) and it will always align itself with your non-mulsim foe, just look around in our neighborhood and give me any example contrary to what i said. They are on a revenge mode for destroying persian empire.
you are so delusional iran doesnt seek revenge for persian empires who fell because all what is build by men will fall this is absurd we also dont seek revenge against the greeks or romans either i mean what is wrong with you people to come up with such a nonsense

Last edited:
btw who tells us that it wasnt pakistani intelligence kidnapping iranians all of the time be it borderguards or diplomats or who ever you pakistanis anyways are also among those being so warm with the zionists that you almost wear a kippah like the turks or the uae do so you must earn trust among muslims first less than turkey but still you even allow kashmir to become another gaza almost you help ksa in their horrible aggression against yemen more than its good for your own sakes so stop being everybodies mercenary and have some dignity for a change why do you so desperately try to be a progressive fake islamic america or britain inside asia its just stockholm syndrome all over the place

Last edited:
when it comes to sects than just leave it its not up to us hazrate imam mahdi will end this issue and in my view the fact that hazrat imam mahdi will come at all and take power of all muslims is kind of exactly what we want anyway so there will even be no conflict left anymore at that time for the simple reason that we got what we wanted you meanwhile have some dignity have some patience and stop picking fights with iran because of cow worshipping polytheists who cant sustain themselves even if one tried to help or other nonsensical irrelevant stuff like the west you are muslims we are muslims read the quran and understand this is the end of the story no hostilities are accepted have some tea and a cookie and while you enjoy that i say a 100 times pakistan zindabad to you if that helps your ego but really fitna is so annoying and mostly outsiders are at fault because of pressures

some people in pakistan are so absurd they will not stop their hostility and fitna garii with iranians even if we iranians come to them say we dont want hostility sacrifice ourselves infront of them to end this fitna they still say that we did sacrifice not enough its so deep by now the ignorance
what are you worried about anyway you are worried because we are iran and fars but hazrate salman farsi was also fars and do you want to claim him as an enemy of islam this is absurd all the way and you pakistanis arent even so called aniranians to be racist towards us you are ethnically pretty much similar to many of us so even that makes no sense at all

Last edited:
you really love to buy into the stories they feed you dont you so a certain sect and a certain iran is at fault all of the time say your masters please have some dignity iam begging you dont shame us muslims so much what is wrong with you people as i said forget all the stories its just fitna again and again dont you understand this simple thing you are destroying pakistan itself this nonsense doesnt damage iran only yourself

btw who tells us that it wasnt pakistani intelligence kidnapping iranians all of the time be it borderguards or diplomats or who ever you pakistanis anyways are also among those being so warm with the zionists that you almost wear a kippah like the turks or the uae do so you must earn trust among muslims first less than turkey but still you even allow kashmir to become another gaza almost you help ksa in their horrible aggression against yemen more than its good for your own sakes so stop being everybodies mercenary and have some dignity for a change why do you so desperately try to be a progressive fake islamic america or britain inside asia its just stockholm syndrome all over the place
My man come from Pak presepective

What exactly would Pak gain by beefing with Iran?

Like it has everything to lose but not a lot to gain by beefing with Iran it's not in our intrest

So why would intelligence people kidnap border guard and diplomats, what exactly would they gain from it

- Zionism, Pakistan is pretty anti-Israel so don't know the issue here

- You know our relationship with Saudi and UAE soured because we refused to send our forces to Yemen?

Religious & Sectarian thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom