What's new

Unfair Warning Complaint Against Arsalan the mod

Was the post warned on topic and the warning was unjustified?Edit

• Yes, It was on topic - No warning was required

• No, It was troll and should have be penalized

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point of this thread is not to justify our actions to anyone. Anyone who continuously posts off-topic derailing posts will be warned. @Arsalan , I suggest you close this thread.
Its not to justify the actions, it is only an attempt to TRY and EXPLAIN the issue. Discuss it with hope that may be in future we can all avoid such a situation. The intention is positive and i hope the result too will be same! We are all members of the forum, these are some basic things that if everyone can understand it will improve the overall experience of everyone.

well if you don't report such behavior, i remind you again that it do not gives you permission to reply in same manner.

I never said you insult or attack people on a personal level, did i?
Please read above. Thanks.
The one liner meaningless post that only YOU can understand are contributing nothing.
8 people disagreed and 10 agreed. so why dont you close the thread and be at peace? no other moderator who bans me ever tried giving me the reason or logic behind it. why are you so different?

The one liner meaningless post that only YOU can understand are contributing nothing. They look good every now and then but expecting to spam every thread with such replies without any response is not the right approach.
@Retired Troll

Not everyone understands your posts...I mentioned this before...Maybe take time in elaborating a little instead of covering more threads?!

no other moderator who bans me ever tried giving me the reason or logic behind it
Dude I did...got a headache in return but I tried

why are you so different?
Coz it is not just for you..We mods every now and then do approach the members to ask their concerns...Yours was "members" are chased and targeted...some other members had similar complains...

Now again, while the individual posts sound too meaningless to be issued a warning, it is a never ending chain of such posts that is the problem we are trying to resolve here.

Why do you wish to change him? Let him be, I don't see any harm in his way of posting unless he resorts to personal attacks (which he doesn't and seriously he is a better person than me), I don't understand why forum would object to this? If people fail to understand his point they can ignore him, unless they have a personal grudge against him.

I dont wanna talk about india but here in Pakistan Tableeghi Jamat is respected part of our society and million attach to it and they never involve/encourage such activity

Take it from my knowledge of the TJ. This movement is the termite ( deemak ) which will eat away your society.

1) Indians are not the same as Pakistani

Ah yes, that's one of the popular beliefs on PDF. :rolleyes:

So you mean that the Lal Masjid is 100 percent local Pakistani, and it does not have any Indian element ??

2) you said so yourself "offshoots" - which happens as a difference in opinion hence dont represent Jamaat

Why this sympathy for the TJ ?? Remember our previous discussion on this some days ago ??

Ah yes, that's one of the popular beliefs on PDF. :rolleyes:

So you mean that the Lal Masjid is 100 percent local Pakistani, and it does not have any Indian element ??
not the same

SOME Pakistanis are sold outs
SOME are proxies
SOME are on fake documents = pretending to be Pakistanis

Take your pick!

Why this sympathy for the TJ ?? Remember our previous discussion on this some days ago ??
I dont remember...

2ndly, @zulu already explained it...I also stated dont use blanket statements - I think I have stated such before as well!

Please read above. Thanks.
As i explained:
I never said you insult or attack people on a personal level, did i?
I am saying that if you are not reporting troll posts that do not means that no action should be or would be taken on your own trolling.

8 people disagreed and 10 agreed. so why dont you close the thread and be at peace? no other moderator who bans me ever tried giving me the reason or logic behind it. why are you so different?
There are a couple of things in response to this:
  1. It not about who agrees with me or disagrees with me. It is about trying to explain the reason behind warnings such a post in hope that we start avoiding such situations. Its a forum man, its PURPOSE of to attract visitors, not to keep them away. Banning is never a priority but a last resort. I bet you if there was no warning system and we only had a BAN option, only 10% of the people who get bans would have got them. The warning things makes it easier as then we know we that there have to be 3 strikes for a ban.
  2. Different? Is it so bad that i am trying to talk to you and others to explain the issue, to listen what you have to say about it. May be it is something i do not understand and perhaps you can tell me about it so we dont end up warning such posts again or perhaps you will understand what the issue is and help me resolve it.
STOP dropping deadly sarcasm/ mockery/ dark satire
not everyone gets it
Do it when appropriate, just stop doing it every time you post!! That is creating problems now!!

CHECK your warnings tab :angel:

YES!! PLEASE.

And another thing, to all members, please, i say it again. There are thousands of members and only 7 - 8 active MODs, no one have the time or the need to CHASE or TARGET you.

@Retired Troll

Not everyone understands your posts...I mentioned this before...Maybe take time in elaborating a little instead of covering more threads?!

Dude I did...got a headache in return but I tried

Coz it is not just for you..We mods every now and then do approach the members to ask their concerns...Yours was "members" are chased and targeted...some other members had similar complains...

Trolling Jun 10, 2019 1 Jul 20, 2019 at 2:37 PM
Other Rules Jun 4, 2019 1 Jul 4, 2019 at 4:25 AM
Posts of No-value/off-topic May 24, 2019 1 Jul 3, 2019 at 11:08 PM

By the way there is no way of finding out what is other rules, what was counted as trolling and what was post of no value?

No details are given in that warning section as to the content.

:o:

:fie:

Itna ghussa blood pressure kay liyea acha nai :D

Chill man! Dont let him get under your skin!

So who deleted his posts and was he given a warning for it?

Seriously guys you do not need this. Neither you guys can control the masses nor you can control natural instincts borne out of human condition.

So do not go poking around at monsters you cant control.

By the way there is no way of finding out what is other rules, what was counted as trolling and what was post of no value?

Just read your posts...or better yet ask the mod who issued you the warning?

Here are the three posts if it helps:

Tumhe Dillagi Bhool Jani Paregi
Responding to:
KP Chief Minister announces compensation for PTM

not if you program it by starting with bismillah
Responding to:
Just imagine living in a world fully digitally integrated, that is powered and controlled by atheistic AI(read Dajjal), where religion is considered 'mental illness' requiring mandatory treatment, and where 'normal' humans and humanoid robots actively hunt fugitives/believers...

Why doctor?

just because its a brahmin profession?
Responding to:
Marium nawaz's academic achievements

because he want to invite you to Mohabbat Ki Raahon pey .... :whistle:

OK on serious note all he want from you is to be more illustrative and detailed in your responses ...
Yes! To contribute more constructively. To build the argument and to help fellow members understand your point of view so that it forms base of a good constructive debate.

So who deleted his posts and was he given a warning for it?

Seriously guys you do not need this. Neither you guys can control the masses nor you can control natural instincts borne out of human condition.

So do not go poking around at monsters you cant control.

Please understand that we have to draw the line somewhere. It is not a private SM space like FB or twitter. Its a debate/discussion forum and have some rules that we have to implement. Insulting, abusing other members is simply not allowed and we try our best to resolve all such problematic reports.

Why do you wish to change him? Let him be, I don't see any harm in his way of posting unless he resorts to personal attacks (which he doesn't and seriously he is a better person than me), I don't understand why forum would object to this? If people fail to understand his point they can ignore him, unless they have a personal grudge against him.
Please read above. Its not about changing someone, it is about understanding and trying to make it better for all of us. A believe that discussing a problem or difference of opinion is not a bad thing to do!

Reactions: HRK

Just read your posts...or better yet ask the mod who issued you the warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom