What's new

Ultimate edition of Jf-17

a1b2c145

Reaction score
Ultimate edition of Jf-17 should like this(just about its shape) ,hopefully!!

1. All-glass cockpit
2. Stealth fuselage in line with the fluid mechanics
3. Vertical dual-extraversion fin/tail
4. Built-arms warehouse

Attachments

• 7ajpg8fa87f.jpg
    7ajpg8fa87f.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

1. All-glass cockpit
2. Fuselage In line with the fluid mechanics
4. Built-arms warehouse

looks like a raptor!

Are there 2 different jf17s?

:what:

wow! that kooks great!
what is it, i mean which plane! as nik 007 the nose do look like a raptor but nik, its not a raptor dude, raptor do not have such canard wings!!

so a1b2c145 can you tell what is it, just an art piece or what??

Mr a1b2c145, it is proposed Jf-17 Block 2 or wat???

its a fake photo as canards and twin tail cannot co-exist in a single engine, small and light weight jet

its a fake photo as canards and twin tail cannot co-exist in a single engine, small and light weight jet

Exactly WHAT Possible logic made you come up with this statement?? :what:

well if you have a close look the canards seem to be a photoshop trick! though i am not good at this but they seem a bit put of line, even the tanker in the background is out focus!

what do you people think?

only a1b2c145 can shed some light!

looks nice. But why do we need to add cannards at all? There has been talk of modifying JF17 along these lines(minus the canards off course), but in my humble opinion it wont happen in this decade.
WaSalam
Araz

1. All-glass cockpit
2. Fuselage In line with the fluid mechanics
4. Built-arms warehouse

By the looks in the picture i think the title of the thread should be JF-17 extreme.

Exactly WHAT Possible logic made you come up with this statement?? :what:

see the current fighters and you will find your answer. none of today's stealth aircraft uses canards and its aerodynamically Impossible for a small plane to have both twin tail and canards at a same time.

well sir araz and icecold sir jee let us first get clear what actually it is!!it seems exciting but let us first find out the fact!

the thing in the picture is a developed plane or a project in end of its developing stage ie it is almost a complete jet! there is no news of JF17 second version at that advanced stage, neither the J10 modifications are on this stage!

so if the pic is not fake it may be something related to JXX project as it was rumored that the project is ahead of its russian counterparts!

there is no chance that it is a JF17, we wont be investing on a completely new plane like the one in the pic without exploiting the already developed JF17 version!!

can some body actually tell us what is it!!

well sir araz and icecold sir jee let us first get clear what actually it is!!it seems exciting but let us first find out the fact!

the thing in the picture is a developed plane or a project in end of its developing stage ie it is almost a complete jet! there is no news of JF17 second version at that advanced stage, neither the J10 modifications are on this stage!

so if the pic is not fake it may be something related to JXX project as it was rumored that the project is ahead of its russian counterparts!

there is no chance that it is a JF17, we wont be investing on a completely new plane like the one in the pic without exploiting the already developed JF17 version!!

can some body actually tell us what is it!!

Its a fake picture.

Rather than calling it fake, its a someone's experiment of what he/she likes to see in a plane.

What Araz and Icecold are saying, is that there have been talk about having a twin-tail version of JF-17. Whether or not that will happen and when it will happen is not determined but presumably not anytime soon.

But atleast such a thought is/was somewhere at the back of the minds of the designers. If the need arise and the finances become available, we might end up seeing a twin-seat version.

For now, just appreciate it as a work of art and nothing serious.

So Finally Ultimate Edition has hit the road or should I say the air.
I wanted to ask when we will be having the JF-17 special edition, how about Limited Edition.

JF17 has different models, LX,EX,LE,CE,GS...which one pilots like...:pop:

Back
Top Bottom