What's new

Advantages of JF-17/FC-1 in BAF versus other Aircrafts

nice try :D
But also have all in mind :nhl_checking:

We will get Mig 35 almost at same price of LCA, so screw yourself :D
Man that's not fair I cannot screw myself :cry:..but I want to screw some one..:lol:
hey, but what if russia don't sell you MIG 35. we can also give you LCA on credit +discount+dosti free..
:cheers::bunny::bunny:

Man that's not fair I cannot screw myself :cry:..but I want to screw some one..:lol:
hey, but what if russia don't sell you MIG 35. we can also give you LCA on credit +discount+dosti free..
aaaaahahah there is no reason for russia not to sell mig 35 to us :D no matter how many times u say, we are not buying your LCA LOL

aaaaahahah there is no reason for russia not to sell mig 35 to us :D no matter how many times u say, we are not buying your LCA LOL
man you don't even care for dostii.. and here I thought we are good neighbor..:cry::cry:
sath jiyege.. sath marege.. all indo bangla dosti dream shattered ..:cry::cry:

man you don't even care for dostii.. and here I thought we are good neighbor..:cry::cry:
sath jiyege.. sath marege.. all indo bangla dosti dream shattered ..:cry::cry:
first do few things, make the deal of water and boundary and then stop poking nose in bd internal matter, i will be first person to offer friendship :drag:

first do few things, make the deal of water and boundary and then stop poking nose in bd internal matter, i will be first person to offer friendship
man what deal, it's all yours, use as much as you want..
Remember what I have said...India is bangladesh, bangladesh is india..
nothing to worry..:yahoo::yahoo:

man what deal, it's all yours, use as much as you want..
Remember what I have said...India is bangladesh, bangladesh is india..
nothing to worry..:yahoo::yahoo:
BJP and mamata didi will kill you :p:

Don't know about mamta..but I am hardcore BJP supporter and I am also Hardcore friendship supporter...
doesn't matter much to me.:p::p:
awwww....are u like...15 years old ???

Don't know about mamta..but I am hardcore BJP supporter and I am also Hardcore friendship supporter...
doesn't matter much to me.:p::p:
aaaaaahahah BJP hardcore anti Bangladesh, recently Congress and BD made border trade deal, for that BJP called for shutdown in border area :cheesy: and BJP and mamata didi are behind for not letting water and border agreement , i think you r in wrong side, go to AAP :D

awwww....are u like...15 years old ???
May be .. wanna bring me chocolates ...:azn::azn:

aaaaaahahah BJP hardcore anti Bangladesh, recently Congress and BD made border trade deal, for that BJP called for shutdown in border area :cheesy: and BJP and mamata didi are behind for not letting water and border agreement , i think you r in wrong side, go to AAP :D
Na, BJP suits me well, but does not mean I have agree to everything they say..
I do have my own Ideas..I agree with most of theirs ...:partay::partay:

May be .. wanna bring me chocolates ...:azn::azn:

Na, BJP suits me well, but does not mean I have agree to everything they say..
I do have my own Ideas..I agree with most of theirs ...:partay::partay:
aaaa are you sure what you talking about ?
164.gif

you surely have no clue what you are talking about. Fourth generation is quite sophisticated to say the least, none of current BD fleet including their current Mig-29s can be termed as fourth generation, radar, FBW, EW, MMI, weapons and sensor suite, jf-17 is ahead.
You took this negatively Bro. I never underestimated JF-17/FC-1.:enjoy:

oye enough taking, lets get simple. Bangladesh air force is defence force which requires Air superiority fighter (forget about multi role fighter for now).
JF-17 is not air superiority fighter, it is meant for dog fight. So drop it.

According to BAF requirement Mig35,Su27SM2, J10/11, F-16, F-15
USA will not sell F-16 or F-15, so drop them.

According to recent purchase of BAF, there is a possibility of mix of Russian and chinese Bird.
Possible mix is Mig 35 and J10B.
In paper MIG-35 and J-10B are almost same to me with some minor plus minus.

Last edited:
I hereby announce that Mr. Kurama will be appointed as a Sales representative of LCA and he can have all rights to sale this plane in PDF (but to send PDF some $$$$)

70% manufacturing is going on at Kamra, excluding the engine which comes from China stocks bought from Russia. CAC has transferred most of JFT manufacturing to us. They have their hands full with other projects already. The facility is called Thunder city.
70% includes? PAC kamra still doesn't manufacture the wing assemblies, fusealage, Tail piece, The airframe is assembled from the CKD kits from CAC, in PAC kamra, and PAC holds the rights to "Manufacture" 58% of the "airframe" according to PAC kamra which it will gain in coming years.

PAC kamra does have Hydraulics fittings, cable, struts and fastner infrastructure to suggest manufacture of hydraulic actuaters for the aircraft but doesn't feature in it's website suggesting it is still imported from CAC.

Avionics - most of the avionics (mission computer, KLJ-7, IFF, RWR,) is being produced in PAC avionics complex, but there is no data available to suggest how much of that is assembled from imported sub assemblies. This content even if considered 100% manufactured in PAC doesn't contribute to even 25% of the total system architecture.

Nose Landing gear and Main landing gear for the FC1 is also imported as ckd kits and assembled in the PAC Kamra.

A2a munitions for the system, A2G munitions, the chaff dispenser and the canopy for the aircraft is also imported as completely built systems from CAC.

In essence jf17 is 100% completely built in PAC Kamra........ Percentage Manufactured? is another story! Any information to suggest otherwise will be highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom