What's new

Advantages of JF-17/FC-1 in BAF versus other Aircrafts

Buy from the shelf yes. TOT shall get approval from Pakistan. I personally want the friendship from BD for sure, but politics make it more complex. We three parties could sit and talk for the proposal.

How do Pakistan members perceive the feasibility of selling JF17 to BD air force?

I think it is risk to give our JF17 to BD b/c Awami league is puppet of India and BD suffer a lot b/c of that and if this govt. didn't care about their country and people then how can they will not give secrets of JF17 to India?

Chinese option is better for us:yes4:. And about engine problem, we can fix it by installing Eurojet EJ-200 in place of Russian RD-93:smart:.

We are not going for JF-17/FC-1 until current political problem get fixed. And JF-17/FC-1 is not that sophisticated.:laugh:

you surely have no clue what you are talking about. Fourth generation is quite sophisticated to say the least, none of current BD fleet including their current Mig-29s can be termed as fourth generation, radar, FBW, EW, MMI, weapons and sensor suite, jf-17 is ahead.

Buy from the shelf yes. TOT shall get approval from Pakistan. I personally want the friendship from BD for sure, but politics make it more complex. We three parties could sit and talk for the proposal.

How do Pakistan members perceive the feasibility of selling JF17 to BD air force?

FC-1 might be a possibility but the Jf-17 - the Pakistani Version - of it maybe much more difficult as its been customized as per Pakistani Specifications & if the talk here on PDF & elsewhere is to be believed it also has many subsystems made by Pakistanis for the PAF some of which are of a sensitive nature so I don't think Pakistan would be willing to do that !

But the FC-1 may be a possibility - Yes !

But then again if its the Awami League Government in Bangladesh in power whose claim to fame revolves around a 'Hate Pakistan' ideology its very....very unlikely that they'd go for an aircraft that has anything to do with Pakistan at all !

This is what we called false sense of security.After all even if BD provoke us we will show restraints.
India will be a powerful country in the world.But we are not like US.And for Pakistanis ,attempt to attain parity with India will bring Pakistan to more trouble and ,that is no one cant ,even god cant help Pakistan.
Indian Aircraft carrier will only use for big play with big rivals.Not for toy play with kids like Pakistan.BD will remain as our friend.
Mig may be a good choice for Bangladesh.mean mig 29k

Uh oh no one can defeat mighty supa pawar India who defeated whole galaxies , how could a nation like Pakistan defeat India the major super duper power of the universe who has colonized universe

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Uh oh no one can defeat mighty supa pawar India who defeated whole galaxies , how could a nation like Pakistan defeat India the major super duper power of the universe who has colonized universe

Haven't seen you in a long time :-)

Welcome to the wastelands :D

The direction which the country is heading we will acquire HAL Tejas.

The direction which the country is heading we will acquire HAL Tejas.

Better option considering the price and geography of BD. BD do not need deep strike force but an interceptor which can defend its skies. Tejas fits well in this category.

You know ,we know ,the whole world know if their is no nuclear weapons ,Pakistan will be dust to dust after 26/11 if you have no nuclear weapons.Our citizens want prosperity and good living standard.
So we have no time to spend to play with countries like Pakistan.Pakistan future is in the hands of Pakistani youth.save it and use for well being of you country.Effort to attain parity with India in international scenario will bring worst trouble to Pakistan.
Using hard power is our last stand.Like recent US-Indian diplomatic row,that how a matured country respond.

oye enough taking, lets get simple. Bangladesh air force is defence force which requires Air superiority fighter (forget about multi role fighter for now).
JF-17 is not air superiority fighter, it is meant for dog fight. So drop it.

According to BAF requirement Mig35,Su27SM2, J10/11, F-16, F-15
USA will not sell F-16 or F-15, so drop them.

According to recent purchase of BAF, there is a possibility of mix of Russian and chinese Bird.
Possible mix is Mig 35 and J10B.

oye enough taking, lets get simple. Bangladesh air force is defence force which requires Air superiority fighter (forget about multi role fighter for now).
JF-17 is not air superiority fighter, it is meant for dog fight. So drop it.

According to BAF requirement Mig35,Su27SM2, J10/11, F-16, F-15
USA will not sell F-16 or F-15, so drop them.

According to recent purchase of BAF, there is a possibility of mix of Russian and chinese Bird.
Possible mix is Mig 35 and J10B.
Are you nuts, If BD airforce is Defensive foce why do you need air superiority fighter,
You need multirole, better say you need LCA.
you need to defend ground, by supporting your army, Not to invade any county.
Jf 17 is a waste plane, buy LCA we will offer you some good discount..
All other plane you have mentioned has very high price. LCA fits well, we can offer you Mk2., if you want to buy.
What say. Deal Done...:D:D:tup:

Are you nuts, If BD airforce is Defensive foce why do you need air superiority fighter,
You need multirole, better say you need LCA.
you need to defend ground, by supporting your army, Not to invade any county.
Jf 17 is a waste plane, buy LCA we will offer you some good discount..
All other plane you have mentioned has very high price. LCA fits well, we can offer you Mk2., if you want to buy.
What say. Deal Done...:D:D:tup:

air superiority fighter is meant more for air to air combat, a defensive approach,multirole used more for offensive. brother be clear with these terms :hitwall:

air superiority fighter is meant more for air to air combat, a defensive approach,multirole used more for offensive. brother be clear with these terms :hitwall:
I am just selling my fighter, why are you getting angry. :partay:
air superiority can be only used for air combat, cannot be used to support your army and Navy..
whereas multi role can do both task upto certain extent..
better buy LCA, we will offer you discount..:p:

I am just selling my fighter, why are you getting angry. :partay:
air superiority can be only used for air combat, cannot be used to support your army and Navy..
whereas multi role can do both task upto certain extent..
better buy LCA, we will offer you discount..:p:
1. i am not getting angry, i am just teasing you :P
2. multi role is more expensive than air superiority fighter. air superiority can perform a limited ground support but not as much as multi role.
3. i know you are trying sell LCA, but no offense, still it does not match first category air superiority fighter LOL

1. i am not getting angry, i am just teasing you :P
2. multi role is more expensive than air superiority fighter. air superiority can perform a limited ground support but not as much as multi role.
3. i know you are trying sell LCA, but no offense, still it does not match first category air superiority fighter LOL
1. I know that I was just trying to be cool.:cool:
2.you mean to say LAC is more expensive than western and russian air superiority fighter
3.LCA is more than enough that your country need..(with INDIA you don't have to fight,its useless, for Myanmar, it's more than enough.)
4.I don't think it will ever be used. So wasting money is stupid.
:D:D:D

1. I know that I was just trying to be cool.:cool:
2.you mean to say LAC is more expensive than western and russian air superiority fighter
3.LCA is more than enough that your country need..(with INDIA you don't have to fight,its useless, for Myanmar, it's more than enough.)
4.I don't think it will ever be used. So wasting money is stupid.
:D:D:D
nice try :D
But also have all in mind :nhl_checking:

We will get Mig 35 almost at same price of LCA, so screw yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom