What's new

Burma to Purchase Chinese-Pakistani JF-17 Fighter Jets

No , that report is wrong-armed dhruv wasn't even developed back then.
You are such a little annoying kid who has to run his mouth in every topic even though he has no freaking clue about. Are you telling me that even though European Union was objecting Burmah India possible military sale nothing as such ever existed?

You are such a little annoying kid who has to run his mouth in every topic even though he has no freaking clue about. Are you telling me that even though European Union was objecting Burmah India possible military sale nothing as such ever existed?

No sale of an armed Dhruv

Do you think Pakistan gets more political leverage in Burma by being a weapons supplier or by not being a weapons supplier?
Would pakistan also like some leverage in in syria, iraq, afganistan, etc.....

now you are dilly dallying, refer to the news I posted and then talk.

No,I was just quoting him.

But HAL chief, Ashok Nayak, and his helicopter chief, Soundara Rajan, point out that indigenisation does not mean building every component of an aircraft. Citing the example of the Dhruv’s HAL-built mission computer, Soundara Rajan asks whether the imported microchips inside make the mission computer any less indigenous. He sums up HAL’s helicopter strategy as follows: “We will design our helicopters; develop the critical technologies of helicopter transmissions; manufacture composites; and integrate and assemble the helicopter. We will outsource the manufacture of sub-assemblies and components and structures to any vendor on the globe that offers us cost-effective solutions.”

In Siachen, Dhruv proves a world-beater | Business Standard News

That does not answer the massive usage of foreign tech and then your claim of indigenous tech.

As I said,situation is different today.I don't think involvement of foreign technology is 'massive' compared to other choppers,see how many have a co developed engine ?

As I said,situation is different today.I don't think involvement of foreign technology is 'massive' compared to other choppers,see how many have a co developed engine ?

Stop trying to compare the situation to other choppers. The Dhruv was brought up on your ideals of indigenous components, you say the situation has changed in three years. I see no proof of it.

Back
Top Bottom